UBot Underground

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Version 2 is now out: https://elitebotters.com/product/ubot-launcher/   Some pics:    

Thanks Bro! way to go....ages ahead of you know who. Keep up the good work.   TC     P.S,   if you combine your Ubot To TXT Converter  with this, one could "Launch" Ubot project with its plugins used,

Thanks for the suggestions!   I have updated it so that you can now open a file, this will auto load the plugins needed and then you can launch it after that.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

HelloInsomnia,

I have a suggestion for the next update. I would like to be able to set some plugins that are always checked each time I open the ubot launcher. These plugins should remain checked even when I open and load a script.

I think this would be a good feature to add since I am finding that I have to enable plugins I always use. Basically, there are some plugins I never want disabled even if I haven't used them in the script .

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

HelloInsomnia,

I have a suggestion for the next update. I would like to be able to set some plugins that are always checked each time I open the ubot launcher. These plugins should remain checked even when I open and load a script.

I think this would be a good feature to add since I am finding that I have to enable plugins I always use. Basically, there are some plugins I never want disabled even if I haven't used them in the script .

Thanks

Thats weird as hell ....  :blink:

I literally just came here about to post the same request as Gogetta, about having some default plugins selected that would stay enabled until un-checked or something, 

and there it is ... right there ... in his post :o  ... thats Twilight Zone stuff right there

im speechless, ... and that dont happen often  :lol:

Still using this Nick, sweet little app .. so simple, but very useful for people like myself who have no idea what plugins are in which project, 

priceless !

Cheers

CJ

For the moment you can untick "Change Plugins" and then select the plugins you want and load as many scripts as you want and it won't change those plugins for you. But there is no default profile currently but it can be added in one day when I can get around to updating this.

• Like 1

For the moment you can untick "Change Plugins" and then select the plugins you want and load as many scripts as you want and it won't change those plugins for you. But there is no default profile currently but it can be added in one day when I can get around to updating this.

yeah no worries, it was just a passing thought when i was waiting for a project to load, 

thanks for the tip tho :)

CJ

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Nick, could you please check if Ubot Launcher overwrites the

UBot options.xml file?

It looks like it's changing the following line:

<BrowserFile>UBotCefSharpBrowser.exe</BrowserFile>

When I switch to browser 39, it works fine when I launch ubot studio manually. 
But when I start it via launcher, it always switches back to 21

Thank you

Dan

Nick, could you please check if Ubot Launcher overwrites the

UBot options.xml file?

It looks like it's changing the following line:

<BrowserFile>UBotCefSharpBrowser.exe</BrowserFile>

When I switch to browser 39, it works fine when I launch ubot studio manually. 

But when I start it via launcher, it always switches back to 21

Thank you

Dan

Hi Dan,

The program doesn't modify that line but it does modify the file. When that happens and its restarted from Launcher things tend to switch back. Just like if you were to edit the file manually (like try to change the startup page) and then restart Ubot it will change back.

Give this a try:

Close out of both Ubot & Launcher.

Then only open Ubot

Switch the browser to 39.

Then close and reopen Ubot (only, not Launcher)

Then close Ubot and try to open it with Launcher

See if that fixes it. The fix should stick as well in my experience.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Hey Nick, I got a windows error for some reason when opening Ubot Laucher, so I uninstalled and deleted the appdata folder, reinstalled, and changed the ubot plugins folder path. But upon reopening, it is not updating the plugins. I was wondering if you could give me a hand..

Hey Nick, I got a windows error for some reason when opening Ubot Laucher, so I uninstalled and deleted the appdata folder, reinstalled, and changed the ubot plugins folder path. But upon reopening, it is not updating the plugins. I was wondering if you could give me a hand..

Try closing out of Ubot Launcher and Ubot, open and close Ubot without opening the launcher then open the launcher again and see if it sees the plugins.

• 1 year later...