UBot Underground

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Version 2 is now out: https://elitebotters.com/product/ubot-launcher/   Some pics:    

Thanks Bro! way to go....ages ahead of you know who. Keep up the good work.   TC     P.S,   if you combine your Ubot To TXT Converter  with this, one could "Launch" Ubot project with its plugins used,

Thanks for the suggestions!   I have updated it so that you can now open a file, this will auto load the plugins needed and then you can launch it after that.

Thanks Bro! way to go....ages ahead of you know who. Keep up the good work.

TC

P.S,

if you combine your

Ubot To TXT Converter  with this, one could "Launch" Ubot project with its plugins used, by regexing the plugins used in Ubot file, then have this baby to preselect accordingly.

I have a feeling you are heading that way anyway....cuz you're like that.

• Like 3

if you combine your

Ubot To TXT Converter  with this, one could "Launch" Ubot project with its plugins used, by regexing the plugins used in Ubot file, then have this baby to preselect accordingly.

Now THAT would be the killer feature :-)

The like the idea of this tool. But I will stick to my method with CMD files and copying the options.xml over. 

Reason for that is, that I work on 15 projects. And every project has different plugins selected. 

And I don't want to do a manual selection every time I open one of those projects. 

So I have the correct options.xml file in each one of my projects folders, besides my ubot file. 

Now I only have to click the CMS file. It will copy the options.xml over and launch ubot with the correct .ubot file:

echo off
xcopy ".\options.xml" "%appdata%\UBot Studio\"  /y
start "Windowtitle" "C:\Program Files (x86)\UBot Studio4\UBot Studio.exe" ".\ProjectV0.1.ubot"

Dan
  • Like 1

Thanks for the suggestions!

I have updated it so that you can now open a file, this will auto load the plugins needed and then you can launch it after that.

Wow.. Now this is really cool.

Is scanning the ubot file for .dll entries? And then enables the associated entries in the options.xml?

I only have one feature request left. 

Instead of the open file dialog, I would like to drag and drop ubot files into the UI. 

Then this would be killer!!!

Dan

Feature Request:

Please let use specify the ubot folders. So that it works if ubot is installed in another directory. 

Config file would be nice. Doesn't need to be in the UI.

Thanks for your great work!

Dan

i suggest that you add the version of the assembly too

here is how you can do it in C#

FileVersionInfo myFileVersionInfo = FileVersionInfo.GetVersionInfo(@"C:\File Management.dll");
string FileVersion = myFileVersionInfo.FileVersion;

Thanks for implementing my suggestion HelloInsomnia!

Here's another suggestion that will make it even more better:

- Have a button that will check the plugins of the current .ubot file you specify only use.

- it will extract .ubot file and go to .uscript and check which plugins is being used by searching for .dll's.

- it will uncheck plugins that is not on that .ubot file and check only the ones needed.

This way when we are working on big bots it will load faster.

Edit: Ignore this suggestion. It looks like its already implemented! :)

My|Our Hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I can remove something staring at me from task bar and Click Rocket launcher after I take a shower instead of before.

Beautiful!!

Well done Sir.

TC

• Like 1