UBot Underground

auto free memory and run as administrator are not in the email message.

Its ok. Just put a little info on the next updates next time so we are aware whats new on that version.

I explained the reason for your email

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

V2.3.1.0 Version of the test (I tested only preliminary. For people who want to try it). Add C/F: hide border style (this app): by name [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd88e9hW7r4] hide from taskbar

V2.3.0.0   Chang Name: fixed window size ==> fixed window size this app (Api new solution to "TeamViewer") fixed window size min/max ==> set window size min/max this app (Api new solution to "Te

You can download all versions of the URL that was sent to you via email. (beta version) is ideal for people who like to test the new command.

Posted Images

So "Auto free memory" command will free up the memory of the current bot when it reach certain used mb right?

Yes.

Do you think you can add a command/function that can check if the bot has been idle?

I am planning to create a bot that if its been idle for 1 minute a function will trigger to enter their login details again on the bot.

I'll try

But I find it hard to detect. :)

is there any way you could make the html text area read the html tags so I can change the color of the text inside of it? I'm using it to display a log file in the browser and I would like to have the log do this.. When a user is followed the logline would be green and then if a action from the bot fails the the line in the log file would be red.

is there any way you could make the html text area read the html tags so I can change the color of the text inside of it? I'm using it to display a log file in the browser and I would like to have the log do this.. When a user is followed the logline would be green and then if a action from the bot fails the the line in the log file would be red.

I'm not sure about writing and language instruction on the website.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15539166/html-text-area-with-custom-user-font-size-style-and-colour

The $html textarea: is not working inside of a thread, I'm having to use a work around to get it to load.

The $html textarea: is not working inside of a thread, I'm having to use a work around to get it to load.

$html textarea is a return html code.

Please check it with the command "alert".

Check to see if it returns how.

alert($plugin function("Advanced Ubot.dll", "$html textarea", 4444, 10, 100))

V2.2.2.0

Add Option: How to turn off the function special plug-in "Advanced Ubot" all.

Step 1: download and install new version.

Step 2: Create File "Advanced Ubot Turn Off.txt" in "Document" or "My Document" (View image in download url)

Enjoy.

really great plugin

couple of feature request could you allow a option in the text box so there's not a gap between each entry.

Also could you add a single text box entry like ubots prompt

really great plugin

couple of feature request could you allow a option in the text box so there's not a gap between each entry.

Also could you add a single text box entry like ubots prompt

"Advanced Ubot" is not done on the "Dialog".

For a command "prompt" the Ubot you can use "Shift + Enter" to start a new line.

Hello Pash,

great work on the plugins! Really love them!

There are a couple of features I'm currently missing. And I'm using some other free plugins for that. So for improved ubot stability it would be great to have everything in one single plugin. 

1. Encryption / decryption (Aes256bit) to save and load encrypted data from files and databases

2. Copy to and from the clipboard

3. Bulk reset (clean) for variables,lists and tables. Where I could just enter everything like:

#var1

#var2

%list1

and so on.

Just some ideas. Nothing critical of course. Would just be nice to reduce the amount of necessary plugins.

Have a nice day

Dan

Hello Pash,

great work on the plugins! Really love them!

There are a couple of features I'm currently missing. And I'm using some other free plugins for that. So for improved ubot stability it would be great to have everything in one single plugin. 

1. Encryption / decryption (Aes256bit) to save and load encrypted data from files and databases

2. Copy to and from the clipboard

3. Bulk reset (clean) for variables,lists and tables. Where I could just enter everything like:

#var1

#var2

%list1

and so on.

Just some ideas. Nothing critical of course. Would just be nice to reduce the amount of necessary plugins.

Have a nice day

Dan

I have a plug-in "Advanced File & Shell" to sell., But it was not approved.

I await the decision of Ubot.

It has basic functions Ubot no., And the ability to more free plugin.

• PRO locked this topic