UBot Underground

Hi Marton.

You can use the command "minimize to tray" on command "on load" of ubot studio.

When "ubot studio" is loaded, it will be minimize to tray down in a few seconds.

Thank you Pash. Purchased! ;)

All the best,

Marton

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

V2.3.1.0 Version of the test (I tested only preliminary. For people who want to try it). Add C/F: hide border style (this app): by name [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd88e9hW7r4] hide from taskbar

V2.3.0.0   Chang Name: fixed window size ==> fixed window size this app (Api new solution to "TeamViewer") fixed window size min/max ==> set window size min/max this app (Api new solution to "Te

You can download all versions of the URL that was sent to you via email. (beta version) is ideal for people who like to test the new command.

Posted Images

V2.2.4.0

Add:

auto close browser crash: Close "browser.exe crash" dialog

I regret the delay I must find a way to make the "browser.exe crash" to test the functionality of the plugin.

• Like 1

@Pash.

The memory optimizer. Does that work in Ubot Studio or only in the compiled bot?

Dan

Work both.

Pash do you think you could add something that will close the thread if the browser crashes not sure if this is possible

I try to find the information.

But have not found a solution to this problem.

I will try next.

Pash, would you be open to adding an option to the "minimize to tray" command so it doesn't show a balloon at all? Or is this already possible? When I put 0 seconds, it still seems to appear for a few seconds. (I use it with onload)

Thanks for the reply,

Marton

Pash, would you be open to adding an option to the "minimize to tray" command so it doesn't show a balloon at all? Or is this already possible? When I put 0 seconds, it still seems to appear for a few seconds. (I use it with onload)

Thanks for the reply,

Marton

balloon will disappear when you press any key on the keyboard or moving your mouse.

balloon will disappear when you press any key on the keyboard or moving your mouse.

Thanks for the reply Pash. I know it will disappear, but I'm trying to make it so it doesn't show up at all (I mean the balloon). The 0 second option doesn't seem to work.

Thanks for the reply Pash. I know it will disappear, but I'm trying to make it so it doesn't show up at all (I mean the balloon). The 0 second option doesn't seem to work.

Oh sorry, I misinterpreted

I will find a solution for you and update the next time.

• Like 1

V2.2.5.0
Add:
idle time monitor: (By name)
change app title: (By name)

Modify:
minimize to tray: If "Show Balloon Time = 0" does not display the Balloon.

• Like 1

Lol, that was fast. Thank you, really appreciate all your hard work on this, Pash. I'm sure every ubot user (beginner or pro) will find a useful command here. Good luck in your future sales!

Awesome plugins, much needed additional commands with exceptionally fast support. If you dont have this or advanced dialog already your missing out on great value and continued updates.

Pash do you think you could add something that will close the thread if the browser crashes not sure if this is possible

I agree that this is a much needed addition. or something along these lines would be great.

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/12784-request-close-thread-command/

I agree that this is a much needed addition. or something along these lines would be great.

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/12784-request-close-thread-command/

I try to find the information.

But not found a solution to this problem.

I will try next.

• Like 1

Thanks for adding more value to this plugin pash:

Another suggestion is. When the customer close the bot can you make it execute a script/define?

Its like onload but in reverse.

Ubot Studio does not allow me to access "Event Close"

I have not found a solution to this problem.

Hi Pash!

The new update with "minimize to tray" works really well, nice job!

One small feature request, if I may: Some of us compile bots using the "Minimized" option under Developer Options, which means that the bot starts as minimized. But it also means that when sending the bot to the taskbar in the onload (using your plugin) and trying to bring it back, it comes back as minimized. Is there a way to make it come back as not minimized? (video attached)

http://content.screencast.com/users/urban.marton/folders/Default/media/047d0c6d-8f25-4d63-93dd-5573403923c3/mini.mp4

Thanks,

Marton

Feature Request:

Command:

Save to Clipboard

Function

Copy from Clipboard (to set as variable)

Thanks

Dan

already in a free plugin dan

V2.2.6.0
Add:
menu box control: You can disable / enable (Minimize Box / Maximize Box / Close Box)

Add Option:
minimize to tray: Add "Return Form Tray Type" (Warning: The update makes the plugin version previous malfunction. You have to go back and correct it.)

• Like 1
  • PRO locked this topic