UBot Underground

Hey Pash,

I'm trying to load

ui stat monitor($plugin function("Advanced Ubot.dll", "$on load", "ABC()", 500, "True"), "")
define ABC {
    alert("Hello")
}

but I also have a UI on the same tab, I want to have both $on load and UI HTML Panel on the same tab, is it possible? Can you add a an update to make this happen because it won't on load with HTML Panel present.

I do not understand
Please show pictures or videos.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

V2.3.1.0 Version of the test (I tested only preliminary. For people who want to try it). Add C/F: hide border style (this app): by name [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd88e9hW7r4] hide from taskbar

V2.3.0.0   Chang Name: fixed window size ==> fixed window size this app (Api new solution to "TeamViewer") fixed window size min/max ==> set window size min/max this app (Api new solution to "Te

You can download all versions of the URL that was sent to you via email. (beta version) is ideal for people who like to test the new command.

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Pash, what happened to key press monitor - was it moved to a different plugin?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

It's an old command that affects performance, so I took it out a long time ago.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Restart

I have added this to a program of mien and assume its based in minutes.

plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "restart", #minutes to restart, "True", 0, "")

Using a variable for the timeframe.

It closes the software immediately when I hit run.
No .bat file is created to launch the software back either it just forces it closed.

I would like to restart the software every 7 hours 
with the UI details I give the software that load themselves from a settings file already at the beginning.

Using Ubot 5.9.55
Dev, compled with html UI that I read and write to/from settings file with Aymens ini plugin
Software automates Exbrowser

Restart

I have added this to a program of mien and assume its based in minutes.

plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "restart", #minutes to restart, "True", 0, "")

Using a variable for the timeframe.

It closes the software immediately when I hit run.

No .bat file is created to launch the software back either it just forces it closed.

I would like to restart the software every 7 hours 
with the UI details I give the software that load themselves from a settings file already at the beginning.

Using Ubot 5.9.55

Dev, compled with html UI that I read and write to/from settings file with Aymens ini plugin

Software automates Exbrowser

try

thread {
    wait($multiply($multiply(60,60),7))
    plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "restart", 5, "True", 5, "")
}

try

thread {
    wait($multiply($multiply(60,60),7))
    plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "restart", 5, "True", 5, "")
}

Did this and something just doesnt seem right.  Its locked out access on 5 servers running windows server 2012 on them.

The software seems froze on restart.

in the onload it loads the table files, lists, and variables

then starts a loop using exbrowser

not sure where its locking up yet.  But using the restart it doesnt actually start up at the moment.

Did this and something just doesnt seem right.  Its locked out access on 5 servers running windows server 2012 on them.

The software seems froze on restart.

in the onload it loads the table files, lists, and variables

then starts a loop using exbrowser

not sure where its locking up yet.  But using the restart it doesnt actually start up at the moment.

I don't think Ubot, if there is a large project Will be able to work continuously for up to 7 hours.
I recommend you use windows task scheduler to kill processes and start new programs.

Even with the suggestion it still doesnt explain why the software is not actually starting to run the process on restart it just hangs.

Task scheduler I thought of as well.  And monitored crash reports and adjusted software to restart every 4 hours as it will crash at 4.5-7 hour range.  so restarting at 4 hour mark removes that possibility.

But when using restart, it launches and starts the software, but doesnt actually start running it just remains locked up.

Even with the suggestion it still doesnt explain why the software is not actually starting to run the process on restart it just hangs.

Task scheduler I thought of as well.  And monitored crash reports and adjusted software to restart every 4 hours as it will crash at 4.5-7 hour range.  so restarting at 4 hour mark removes that possibility.

But when using restart, it launches and starts the software, but doesnt actually start running it just remains locked up.

This command does not create a .bat in operation. It is suitable for waiting for a short time. Not waiting for such a long time

• 5 weeks later...

Hi i have advanced ubot 1. Is there a way to create a start pause resume stop for each thread. I have a bot with 3 thread so it can works a same time. But i want each thread have different start pause resume button. How to do it with advanced ubit 1. Thanks

4.0.9.4 (BETA)
threads control: add option "Threads Prefix"
threads control monitor: add option "Threads Prefix"
threads control threads: add option "Threads Prefix"

add new sample file

threads control 02-04-2019.ubot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Scheduled Server Maintenance

We will perform a scheduled server maintenance on 5th - 7th of August.

Intermittent downtime is expected on the following Hosting accounts: ubotplugin.com.

Duration: 2019-08-05 06:00 - 2019-08-07 13:00 UTC

Downtime expected: Up to 15 - 60 minutes

Purpose: improvements for easier future maintenance, performance and better stability.

• 2 months later...

Hey Pash

I'm having problems with  plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "restart", 5, "True", 5, "") lately (last 2-3 months)

It worked just fine for a long period of time but lately, my bots do not restart randomly

It's strange because of most of the time the command works BUT randomly it stops working any my bot its stuck and it doesn't auto run anymore

To make it clear, the bot works fine for 80% of the time, the issue happens randomly, when this issue happens the bot it's started BUT it doesn't autorun anymore so it just stuck there and it has to be closed from the taskbar or task manager as the software itself it's not responsive

I'm using Ubot4 to compile my bots, worked just fine for a long time, still works fine less this issue recently, bots run on a Windows 10 Home

Thank you

Hey Pash

I'm having problems with  plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "restart", 5, "True", 5, "") lately (last 2-3 months)

It worked just fine for a long period of time but lately, my bots do not restart randomly

It's strange because of most of the time the command works BUT randomly it stops working any my bot its stuck and it doesn't auto run anymore

To make it clear, the bot works fine for 80% of the time, the issue happens randomly, when this issue happens the bot it's started BUT it doesn't autorun anymore so it just stuck there and it has to be closed from the taskbar or task manager as the software itself it's not responsive

I'm using Ubot4 to compile my bots, worked just fine for a long time, still works fine less this issue recently, bots run on a Windows 10 Home

Thank you

From what you said the problem has occurred recently
Shows that something is wrong with your computer.
Check recently. Do you have any action?
For example
Installing or uninstalling any program
That may affect other programs
Accidentally deleting important files or registry
Or may be caused by using CCleaner program
Or may be caused by a computer virus infection
But i advise you to install new windows

I use CCleaner together with my bots for a long time with no issue so far so I'm sure thats not the cause

I will try to reinstall the windows, maybe some windows update messesup my settings

ty

• 1 month later...

Hey Pash,

I want to be able to round to the nearest 0.5 so that
1234.11111 returns 1234.00
1234.4444 returns 1234.50
1234.5444 returns 1234.50
1234.8444 returns 1235.00

and using this function seems to not include the decimal and adds the 5 to the end of the number

alert($plugin function("Advanced Ubot.dll", "$math option", 123456.89008043, "Round", "", 1, "#.5"))

is there a way to do that to round to the nearest 0.5, 0.10, 0.05, or 0.001 
can i make this a feature request if it doesn't?

Hey Pash,

I want to be able to round to the nearest 0.5 so that

1234.11111 returns 1234.00

1234.4444 returns 1234.50

1234.5444 returns 1234.50

1234.8444 returns 1235.00

and using this function seems to not include the decimal and adds the 5 to the end of the number

alert($plugin function("Advanced Ubot.dll", "$math option", 123456.89008043, "Round", "", 1, "#.5"))

is there a way to do that to round to the nearest 0.5, 0.10, 0.05, or 0.001 

can i make this a feature request if it doesn't?

try

alert($plugin function("Advanced Ubot.dll", "$math option", 123456.89008043, "Round", "", 4, "##.0000000"))

• 2 weeks later...

Add new command

math map: Re-maps a number from one range to another. That is, a value of fromLow would get mapped to toLow, a value of fromHigh to toHigh, values in-between to values in-between, etc.

• PRO locked this topic