UBot Underground

[FREE Plugin] Advanced Captcha

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

V2.0.1.0 Fix: The operation has timed out.

V2.0.2.0   Add Option: deathbycaptcha.com : Add Reporting incorrectly solved deathbycaptcha.com : Add Server Status (Check)

I haven't tried this plugin, but I can tell you that DeathByCaptcha doesn't automatically return the answer to the CAPTCHA. As explained in the API, you need to "poll" for uploaded CAPTCHA status manu

Posted Images

V2.0.3.0

Fix:

- $imagetyperz.com

- $imagedecoderz.com (Not sure, but it works the same $imagetyperz.com)

Add Option:

$imagetyperz.com: Add (Reporting Incorrectly Solved)

$imagedecoderz.com: Add (Reporting Incorrectly Solved) (Not sure, but it works the same $imagetyperz.com)

Thank you "jamesfar" for account test

• 1 month later...

Hey Pash,

Great plugin btw.

However, I am noticing that when using DBC the timeout settings don't seem to be working...

Sometimes it returns no captcha, but when I log into my DBC account the captcha was answered.

Can you please look into this?

Thank you

Edit: It in fact never seems to pass the captcha value until you run it a second time...  Would really appreciate it if you can point me in the right direction on what i'm doing wrong.

Here is a video so you can understand what I mean.

http://screencast.com/t/CONeFnR50

You can see the first time, Deathbycaptcha is correctly solving the captcha.  But it is not being sent back to ubot.

And it only is sent back to ubot the 2nd time I click run...

You can see the first time, Deathbycaptcha is correctly solving the captcha.  But it is not being sent back to ubot.

@a2mateit - I have tried this with Aymen's  Death by captcha  http code too  (apart from Pash's) - I get the same behaviour.

I tried setting the timeout way high -it doesn't seem to respond to the timeout settings...

Here is a video so you can understand what I mean.

http://screencast.com/t/CONeFnR50

Please send captcha image to me.

V2.0.3.1

Edit:

deathbycaptcha.com:

• Data / Id separated.
  • Read again If no data

Sample:

comment("De-Captcha")
set(#captcha, $plugin function("Advanced Captcha.dll", "$deathbycaptcha.com", "XXXX", "YYYY", "De-Captcha", "{$special folder("Desktop")}\\2\\captcha.jpg", 30, ""), "Global")
comment("Get Captcha ID")
set(#captchaId, $plugin function("Advanced Captcha.dll", "$deathbycaptcha.com", "XXXX", "YYYY", "Get Captcha ID", "{$special folder("Desktop")}\\2\\captcha.jpg", 30, ""), "Global")
comment("Reporting Incorrectly Solved")
set(#captcha, $plugin function("Advanced Captcha.dll", "$deathbycaptcha.com", "XXXX", "YYYYY", "Reporting Incorrectly Solved", "", 30, #captchaId), "Global")

What I  do currently is If I do not get the reply the first time -  I do a check status request using the previous captcha Id. This works every time.

I must be doing something wrong.

This is the code that I am using

set(#captcha_image, $rand(1000000000, 20000000000), "Global")
save element image(<style="display:block;">, "{$special folder("Desktop")}\\captcha\\{#captcha_image}.jpg")
set(#captcha_answer, $plugin function("Advanced Captcha.dll", "$deathbycaptcha.com", "username", "password", "De-Captcha", "{$special folder("Desktop")}\\captcha\\{#captcha_image}.jpg", 60, ""), "Global")
set(#captcha_id, $plugin function("Advanced Captcha.dll", "$deathbycaptcha.com", "username", "password", "Get Captcha ID", "{$special folder("Desktop")}\\captcha\\{#captcha_image}.jpg", 30, ""), "Global")

And it still fails everytime the first time.

But always passes the variable the second time...

I tried what sanjeev suggested with the check status using the captcha Id, but I am getting this when I do that:

status=0&todays_accuracy=0.914612&solved_in=12&is_service_overloaded=0

Is the code I am using correct?

I would really like to get this working, and I will donate towards your plugins pash if you can help me out with this.

I must be doing something wrong.

This is the code that I am using

set(#captcha_image, $rand(1000000000, 20000000000), "Global")
save element image(<style="display:block;">, "{$special folder("Desktop")}\\captcha\\{#captcha_image}.jpg")
set(#captcha_answer, $plugin function("Advanced Captcha.dll", "$deathbycaptcha.com", "username", "password", "De-Captcha", "{$special folder("Desktop")}\\captcha\\{#captcha_image}.jpg", 60, ""), "Global")
set(#captcha_id, $plugin function("Advanced Captcha.dll", "$deathbycaptcha.com", "username", "password", "Get Captcha ID", "{$special folder("Desktop")}\\captcha\\{#captcha_image}.jpg", 30, ""), "Global")

And it still fails everytime the first time.

But always passes the variable the second time...

I tried what sanjeev suggested with the check status using the captcha Id, but I am getting this when I do that:

status=0&todays_accuracy=0.914612&solved_in=12&is_service_overloaded=0

Is the code I am using correct?

I would really like to get this working, and I will donate towards your plugins pash if you can help me out with this.

Try increasing the "wait" after the command "save element image".

check status using the captcha Id,

a2mateit  - what I have done is I have used Aymen's code.. try it.. it works - every time!

I have tried pash's plugin And got the same response you got.

Use Aymen's code for check status works flawlessy.

Well I've been trying to get it to work with this plugin since this is a free plugin.

I do have aymens plugin (and will try with it)

But I was trying to get this to work with this Free plugin so I can help another member here.

I have a feeling this could be Death By Captcha API Issue?

I hope its not, because I would really love if this could work without having to send to deathbycaptcha twice with this plugin

Any update on whether this is a dbc api glitch, or something that can be fixed with the plugin

I haven't tried this plugin, but I can tell you that DeathByCaptcha doesn't automatically return the answer to the CAPTCHA. As explained in the API, you need to "poll" for uploaded CAPTCHA status manually (it's not as simple as with Decaptcher for example), so you need to make sure you give enough time for them to actually solve your CAPTCHA before the GET request. You can make a loop and check every 5 seconds (wouldn't use a much lower value, because you can get banned for too many checks).

I quickly updated the "DeathByCaptcha API.ubot" from the HTTP POST plugin to make it work, maybe Pash can update his plugin with a similar solution (source code attached).

Example image to test it: http://content.screencast.com/users/urban.marton/folders/Camtasia%20Studio/media/bfd5ee9f-81a4-4b6f-acd6-2d15a9032764/example_captcha.jpg

I added a 10+5 second wait before the first check, because in my experience it takes at least 15 seconds for DeathByCaptcha to give an answer. After that the script checks for an answer every 5 seconds, up to a maximum of 20 tries (just so there is a timeout).

I also added a "Check Balance" and a "Report Incorrect CAPTCHA" button for you guys.

Hope this helps,

Marton

DeathByCaptcha_byMarton.ubot

• Like 1