UBot Underground

[SELL] ►►Socket Code Generator◄◄ ✔ Http Source Codes Generator For Ubot

Aymen how can I tell if it's updated? It doesn't have any version info in the new download and when I click on properties

for the app it still says 1.0

First Make Sure to install the new updated version i released today!

if you did that then you're good!

when a new update is released you will get notified when you launch the software !

I'll add a window where you can check the current version anytime you want!

• Like 1
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Want To See Something Extra Cool ??   Check Out How I Made A C# Scraper Bot In 7 Minutes Flat   More Videos   Video 1 : Sockets Recorder + Post Code From Url       Plugins Required To Use The Ubot

i'll send you guys the new version in a few minutes

First Make Sure to install the new updated version i released today! if you did that then you're good! when a new update is released you will get notified when you launch the software ! I'll add a win

version 1.2

---------------

-fixed an error when having duplicate parameters with same name

-Few Updates To The User UI

It keeps reupdate. Maybe you forgot to upload the new version Aymen?

It keeps reupdate. Maybe you forgot to upload the new version Aymen?

That issue should be fixed , let me know if it is still happening and i'll send you the installer

Thanks for the new version. 

Version 1.2 Bugs:

1. PostDataFormater. When I click Add without selecting something in the left window, I get a .NET error. Would be great if the next item would be selected automatically in the left window.Fea

2. When I don't assign everything in the Post data formatter, I get a .NET error after hitting "Convert to Code"

Feature Request:

Would be great if I could edit the suff in the Post Data formatter. So that I don't have to start over from the beginning. 

Cheers

Dan

Thanks for the new version. 

Version 1.2 Bugs:

1. PostDataFormater. When I click Add without selecting something in the left window, I get a .NET error. Would be great if the next item would be selected automatically in the left window.Fea

2. When I don't assign everything in the Post data formatter, I get a .NET error after hitting "Convert to Code"

Feature Request:

Would be great if I could edit the suff in the Post Data formatter. So that I don't have to start over from the beginning. 

Cheers

Dan

Thanks , for reporting that!

Will be fixed in a day or two !

I might buy this really soon.

Does the POST and GET method its limited somehow by some networks? Which networks are the most well known for blocking this?

(I thought its better asking this than asking which ones are allowed)

with new update i get the license promote & it tells me its a invalid license when i use the license key sent to me via email.

UPDATE:

Used the old license u sent me via PM, and that one works?

Use The Old License Key i  sent you via PM , the one sent via email could be not working as the IPN send a duplicate request to my IPN file and caused another key to be created for each(deleted the new ones and fixed the IPN file so use the old keys)

I might buy this really soon.

Does the POST and GET method its limited somehow by some networks? Which networks are the most well known for blocking this?

(I thought its better asking this than asking which ones are allowed)

I'm not sure i understand your question ?

I'm not sure i understand your question ?

Which sites I cannot automate using this method? (In your personal experience)

Which sites I cannot automate using this method? (In your personal experience)

those involves a lot of ajax/jquery/javascript requests !

some sites sends very complicated http headers!

This software works with 90% of the sites out there especially forms submits , logins ...etc

I'm actually working on a small comment submitter with the help of this software !

Worked on dozens of source codes so far and this had reduced my dev time to at least 70%

those involves a lot of ajax/jquery/javascript requests !

some sites sends very complicated http headers!

This software works with 90% of the sites out there especially forms submits , logins ...etc

I'm actually working on a small comment submitter with the help of this software !

Worked on dozens of source codes so far and this had reduced my dev time to at least 70%

Will you offer a videotutorial in case I have a very specific question?

Also I know C# but as Win Forms, XAML is new for me, could you recommend me guides for it so I can do a quick development?

I didnt get very clear if this code generator support for scraping data and adding it to a listview as C#..

Will you guide us on how to input scraped data as table and show it in real time on ListView?

Will you offer a videotutorial in case I have a very specific question?

Also I know C# but as Win Forms, XAML is new for me, could you recommend me guides for it so I can do a quick development?

I didnt get very clear if this code generator support for scraping data and adding it to a listview as C#..

Will you guide us on how to input scraped data as table and show it in real time on ListView?

I'm working on a something for that , where you can choose between different templates and generate a ready c# bot project that you can just compile and use!

The C# part i added for those with little C# experience as a way to study how bots are made!

I'm working on a something for that , where you can choose between different templates and generate a ready c# bot project that you can just compile and use!

The C# part i added for those with little C# experience as a way to study how bots are made!

Will you add to this software or to another new product?

Im also interested in parsing JSON and XML, Do you think you will be adding this for using with your plugins and also c# supported?

Hello,

Is this plugin only for Professional and Dev users?  Looks very interesting.

You will need to use Code View to be able to paste the code generated so yes Pro or Dev users!

Also you need to buy the Http Post Plugin first !

Will you add to this software or to another new product?

Im also interested in parsing JSON and XML, Do you think you will be adding this for using with your plugins and also c# supported?

Yes it will be added to this software!

For Parsing,  the software supports Xpath and Regex for now!

I'll see about adding JSON though , for the xml part , the xml plugin have a parser!

I'll see about adding JSON though , for the xml part , the xml plugin have a parser!

Indeed, but I am referring to the c# exporter, it would be great.

Im buying it right now. Lets hope you update with this feature so we can specify fields for JSON and also XML for parsing API's in c# XAML :)

Indeed, but I am referring to the c# exporter, it would be great.

Im buying it right now. Lets hope you update with this feature so we can specify fields for JSON and also XML for parsing API's in c# XAML :)

Sure thing !

It's going to be a lot of updates for this one , that's for sure!

Updated :

version 1.21
---------------
- Added editable listbox in PostDataFormater to edit post data submitted
- Removed messagebox alert after hitting format data post
- Added a message to alert user after hitting "Convert to Code" when not all post data parameters are filled!
- Fixed error after hitting "Convert to Code" when missing fields from the PostDataFormatter
- Added PostDataFormater :automatically select first index of the parameters listbox
- PostDataFormater : fixed error when clicking add a parameter without clicking on the parameter
- Fixed error when the % sign causing error in Ubot code view

Open the software and update when update dialog shows up!

Install (overwrite) and you're all set!

Updated :

version 1.21

---------------

- Added editable listbox in PostDataFormater to edit post data submitted

- Removed messagebox alert after hitting format data post

- Added a message to alert user after hitting "Convert to Code" when not all post data parameters are filled!

- Fixed error after hitting "Convert to Code" when missing fields from the PostDataFormatter

- Added PostDataFormater :automatically select first index of the parameters listbox

- PostDataFormater : fixed error when clicking add a parameter without clicking on the parameter

- Fixed error when the % sign causing error in Ubot code view

Open the software and update when update dialog shows up!

Install (overwrite) and you're all set!

Awesome! Thanks for the update.

One small issue left:

1. Http Headers Converter Screen

2. Select Ubot or C#

3. Hit Convert to Code (without any data in the Http Header Text field)

Dan

Great Work Aymen.... who needs fiddler :D

Impressed! :)

Such a great time saver! Really love it!!

The more I use it, they more I love it :-)

Dan

Glad you guys like it!

regards!