UBot Underground

[Sell] 2017 Update Botscriptfast Builds Your Bots For You Now Has Regex Http And Browser Scraper Builder

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://robobest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/botsciptfast.png

Testing it out now, and WOW , what a great time saver, Tested it on a few sites that normally required about 1/2 hour each to code, now took less then a few mins to turn to a working code/bot. Great

Yes i have to agree with my fellow Ubotters.   This looks to be a very great and well thought out project, and piece of software.   Very nice job bud. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This is really a time save as previously mentioned.. I just purchased today, as I see this will help me with the ability to perform account creation for a specific list of sites that I do for new clients over and over again.

Any details on the necessary plugins needed to run this effectively, I've downloaded a number of them but there is an HTTP post plugin (which is a paid plugin) that I may need to get.

(edited) I FOUND THIS

I'm looking for the plugin package that was on here being sold with the headline:

Take Your Ubot Coding Experience to the next Level with this 6 plugins pack with over 65 new commands and Functions

Thanks for any help...

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It creates incorrect code.

Many tabs on the registration page goes blank.

error1 error2 error3

Yes, These issue happened sometimes, you should fix them by yourself. and some sites banned old ubot  program(v4).  I think it's time to recompile  Botscriptfast in latest stealth version to fix most problems. :D

Yes, These issue happened sometimes, you should fix them by yourself. and some sites banned old ubot  program(v4).  I think it's time to recompile  Botscriptfast in latest stealth version to fix most problems. :D

If I manually fix errors, why I bought this program? :D

If I manually fix errors, why I bought this program? :D

This program was effective in 2014-2015, for some reason auto fill footprints had not update by January 2015, so.... :(

• 1 month later...

hhhhhmmmmmm is it up to date for 2016 purchases?

The BULK multiple links was a BOSS add as seen in videos. 

The scrapper looks awesome as well. And you said all dependencies will be part of package in purchase?
Can it handle pop up agree scenarios where you have to scroll down to allow agree buttons to be clickable in say javascript and/or flash? Normally can use run javascript node but it sometimes wont work. 

Seems ideal. I was about to purchase it until I read last few comments about patches for limitations of 2016 purchases. 

Let me know how this turns out. 

_takeMyMoney

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Botscriptfast  3.0 is here!

we have done it Botscriptfast now supports ubot 4 and 5 stealth

​​-Now uses latest ubot browser

-footprints update

​-new 2016/2017 footprints added

​to update simply run the software or if you don't own a copy purchase from the original post

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hi

the person who has purchased in the last few days email starting with "iwe" I've tried to reply to your support ticket but keeps coming back with connection refused if you could contact me by Pm I can help your further.

​thanks

kev123

• 5 weeks later...

Nevermind Kev, I sorted it out!

Hey Kev, I purchsed this from you (See your return email below) in December of 2014. I'm retired now and finally getting around to digging into ubot so I have no direction on how to install and use your program. When I tried to install it it says it is not designed to run on Windows. So I'm stuck. Can you assist me? 

James Wayt

james_wayt@yahoo.com

Thank you for purchasing botscriptfast!

Your license is registered to the email: jwayt@usa.com

Your license key is: (omitted for obvious reasons)
if you missed the download link here it is 
http://robobest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Botscriptfast.zip
Thank you!

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi, Am I too late to the party? Is this software still available and working in 2018? 
Looks like an absolutely killer of a bot... Looking to purchase, Just want to make sure its still available and working, Thanks in advance. 

• 2 months later...