UBot Underground

Can we prevent the user from maximizing the size of the compiled bot window?

Can we prevent the user from maximizing the size of the compiled bot window? I have a compiled bot that I set to open in normal mode at 800 pixels width and 400 pixels height.  I compiled it with the browser hidden and the navigation bar hidden.  If the window were maximized, there would just be a ton of empty space.  Is it possible to prevent maximizing the window?

Thanks in advance.

Try re-install ubot program

pash, I don't understand how reinstalling will prevent someone from maximizing the window size in a compiled bot.  I don't want my users to maximize the window.  I want it to remain at 800 pixels wide x 400 pixels tall.

thanks,

Can we prevent the user from maximizing the size of the compiled bot window? I have a compiled bot that I set to open in normal mode at 800 pixels width and 400 pixels height.  I compiled it with the browser hidden and the navigation bar hidden.  If the window were maximized, there would just be a ton of empty space.  Is it possible to prevent maximizing the window?

Thanks in advance.

That's not possible with UBot.

If your using the HTML panel you could use CSS to make the UI items more "responsive", (So the UI items are spread out evenly). Try using % instead of a fixed width.

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...

Pash's Advanced Ubot 1 plugin (I believe) has this feature

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I did comes across that actually but then found this thread and thought I'd see if there was any update...just upgraded to dev so not really ready to spend more on plugins right now till I get more comfortable. This seems like it should be a basic feature though.

I did comes across that actually but then found this thread and thought I'd see if there was any update...just upgraded to dev so not really ready to spend more on plugins right now till I get more comfortable. This seems like it should be a basic feature though.

Agreed, there's a lot of features that should be built in, but that's the way it goes I s'pose.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk