UBot Underground

UBot Skype Plugin 1.3.0.0

Plugin Commands

• Skype Control File Name : allows to use a branded control file to lock the bot and stop it from working without it.
  • Send Message to User : sends a message to one contact ID
  • Send Message to All Users : sends a message to ALL contact IDs (mass messenger)
  • Send Message to Group of Users : sends a message to a certain number of contacts / IDs (id1,id2,id3...)
  • Send Message to Group : sends a message to a group
  • Send Friend Request : sends an "Add to Contacts" request to an ID
  • Skype Auto-Reply : auto replies with a variable to a custom received message
  • Skype Place Call : allows automatic calls to a member or group
  • Skype Change Mood Text : allows to use a variable value as Skype Mood
  • Skype Change Status : change the profile status
  • Skype Change Avatar : allow to automatically change the profile image

Plugin Parameters

• Get Group Members : - gathers all skype IDs from a group (id1,id2,id3...)

http://www.esrbot.com/UbotToSkype-plugin.png

Future Updates

• Auto-Reply - allows to set a defined variable to be automatically replied when a message is received (v.1.1.0.0)
  • Custom Profile Mood - allows to set a custom profile status based on a custom variable. (v.1.2.0.0)
  • Custom Profile Status - change a profile status (v.1.2.0.0)
  • Change Profile Picture - change a profile status (v.1.3.0.0)
  • Call a member or group - change a profile status (v.1.3.0.0)

Plugin Requirements

• .NET Framework 4.5 or newer.
  • Ubot Studio 4 / v.5 not officially supported until a stable version.

Disclaimer

• Free updates and support in a timely manner as long as the Skype API plug-in is available.
  • I am NOT responsible for any damage or abuse of the Plug-in use.

Plugin Price: regular price $$59 - on sale now for $39 (send PM via the forums with your Paypal email and i'll send an invoice and a personalized version of the plugin)

ATTENTION / WARNING:

The SKYPE Control plugin is now part of the UbotLocker Unleashed check HERE.

• Like 1

I hate you... get it back to private plug :D

TOO GOOD FOR SALE.

Guys, this plug is GOLD, if you know what to do with it.

Thank you for the support and suggestions, hope it serves you well :D

I would buy if I had any idea of what to do with it.

Pretty much the same thing as with emails but in a slightly different and more direct way ;)

Awesome Idea, good luck with it!!

Why not post in US currency like everyone else?

Wish you many sales before MS decides to say bye bye.

TC

Thanks for the "heads up"! Used EUR for because it is the main currency in my account and PP does not automatically convert dollars to euros ... nonetheless i kept the announced price.

how much is this in USD ?

around 50$ i guess but you'll have to see in PP.

Looks great ! Already have a similar bot but would like to purchase your plugin to create my own bot.

Do you have a video demo ?

Thanks !

Thank you! No video tut yet as i thought its pretty much self explanatory so far and wanted to have the other two features available too (auto-reply + remote-control).

Just purchased !! Will PM You now ...

Thank you for your support.

Looks really powerful! Good luck with the sales! :)

Thanks and wait to see the next features ;)

looks very cool.

Does it have any proxy support?

If your Skype client support it, then yes you can use proxies too.

• 2 weeks later...

you are planning to integrate the ability to change the profile photo? and change proxies with ubot

(edit) Update 1.3

• Skype Place Call : allows automatic calls to a member or group
  • Skype Change Avatar : allow to automatically change the profile image
  • 4 months later...

Hey dude, is this plugin still working? Please let me know as I'm interested to buy... thanks!

yes the plugin is still working and as long as the skype for desktop will allow it, we will continue supporting it.

.macster

Looks good just wondering about getting member ids from a group, then messaging them all .. is that possible and what does this work out to in us or can $

Just refreshed the plugin image in the initial post and yes you can get all member IDs from a group for future use... message them all individually, all at once, call them...

.macster

• 2 months later...

hi mac,

where does the plugin pull skype user id from?

and will it allow contact from bot costomer to bot customer?

You assign the ID/s from a list either scraped or loaded.. and yes you can message other IDs or even call your contacts i.e bots in our case.

Would be great to have it msg people from a txt file. (none friends)

You can message people from any source, either scrape or load a list and spin the messages to your contacts or scraped IDs... i.e you can control other bots with a custom/secret message ;) START/STOP ...

ATTENTION / WARNING:

Due to the lack of interest from Ubot Staff to continue support for Ubot Studio 4 to update and fix known disaster bugs like browser.exe crashes caused by awesomium assemblies, and the fact that Ubot Studio 5 was a complete failure from day one, i have slowly moved away from Ubot development and unfortunately this plugin may not be supported in the future versions of Ubot Studio 5 and above.

I will still be around the community but will not feed others ignorance and until i see a stable working version of Ubot Studio 5, most likely v.6 and above, i cannot guarantee support for other versions of Ubot Studio other than version 4.

• Like 1

I cant believe ubot still have the same old problem with the browser.exe!  awesomium really sucks!

ATTENTION / WARNING:

Due to the lack of interest from Ubot Staff to continue support for Ubot Studio 4 to update and fix known disaster bugs like browser.exe crashes caused by awesomium assemblies, and the fact that Ubot Studio 5 was a complete failure from day one, i have slowly moved away from Ubot development and unfortunately this plugin may not be supported in the future versions of Ubot Studio 5 and above.

I will still be around the community but will not feed others ignorance and until i see a stable working version of Ubot Studio 5, most likely v.6 and above, i cannot guarantee support for other versions of Ubot Studio other than version 4.

I cant believe ubot still have the same old problem with the browser.exe!  awesomium really sucks!

I wish that would be the only one, the awesomium browser.exe crash is just one of the many Ubot problems. Ubot Studio 5 is a failed experiment as none of the Ubot 4 projects work in it and most of the Ubot 4 plugins fail.

• 4 years later...