UBot Underground

[SELL] HTTP Post Bundle - Huge Discount! (Source Codes)

This is source code only. You must own Ubot Studio and have the pro or dev version and the HTTP Post Plguin to use this. You must also install the  file management plugin as well as the threads counter plugin (both are free) for these to work properly.

This is a bundle of 3 different programs that use the HTTP Post plugin. Many of my customers who purchase one product go on to purchase more so I want to offer a bundle deal for future customers.

These source codes are great to learn from and sell for profit!

Here’s what you get:

You have the right to sell these products if you wish. You may edit them in any way you like. Brand them however you like, basically there are no restrictions.

The total price of those comes out to be $153 so I am offering this package deal for $99.

http://i.imgur.com/93PDr.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello mate..

Im up for buying this bundle..

Just wanted to know how long will you offer support for this?

I mean, what if SC patch this?

Hello mate..

Im up for buying this bundle..

Just wanted to know how long will you offer support for this?

I mean, what if SC patch this?

This is source code so I am not guaranteeing updates for life or anything - but I am also a fair person. If you buy this today and it's not working within a reasonable amount of time (let's say 6 months to put a number on it) and I can't fix it then I won't mind offering another source code as a replacement or a partial refund (1/3 of this source code package price). I think that is reasonable seeing that you should easily be able to recoup your investment in that time :)

• 2 months later...

I tried to purchase but your site requires having an account in order to purchase and there is no way at sight to create one. It's strange you want to make it hard for people to purchase.

Waiting for your instructions to make the purchase..

I tried to purchase but your site requires having an account in order to purchase and there is no way at sight to create one. It's strange you want to make it hard for people to purchase.

Waiting for your instructions to make the purchase..

http://imautobots.com/downloads/http-post-bundle/

The click $99 Purchase.

Enter name and email adress. Select checkboxes and hit

PURCHASE

Then pay with your paypal account. 

Can't get easier than that. The stuff you get after purchase is much harder to understand... Just saying..  :D

The thing is, there is any fields for you to enter your name and email in that page. But now you mention that, I'll try using another browser..

Update: Nope, definitively those name and email fields -which seem to be required to process the purchase- are not there no mater you use IE, Chrome or Firefox..

Yeah man, login is required but no option to register. I guess you register when purchase for the first time but as there are no fields available to fill in the name and email ordering is not possible at all. It's a pitty there is no a direct payment link available neither.

You're losing sales my friend!

• Like 1

Thank you for bringing this to my attention!

I believe I have resolved the issue now, I couldn't actually get it to work for me either! There was an update for the plugin but it wasn't a Wordpress update so I didn't get an email about it - it was a database update within the plugin. For some reason when I did that it actually activated the last update for the plugin I believe because it gave me a whole new interface.

Let me know if you are still having trouble and Leonard check your PM please.

• 3 weeks later...

Update:

This has been updated to work with the new HTTP Post plugin update. Please download the plugin update and then this update.

To download simply login to your account at imautobots.com/wp-login.php and then go back to the homepage and click on "Purchase History"

• 3 months later...

Update:

Due to some of the source codes being updated in this package this package how now been updated to all the latest versions.

To download simply login to your account at imautobots.com/wp-login.php and then go back to the homepage and click on "Purchase History"

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

This product is being "retired" in 5 days, if you want to grab it before it is no longer on sale then please see this thread for a discount!

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/17053-im-autobots-i-am-retiring-these-products-so-grab-them-while-you-can/