UBot Underground

[Free Plugin] Advanced file -Clipboard,Handle Big lists in text files and more..

next free plugin Advanced File

I created this so you can limit the amount of data held in ubot and part read files etc and some handy stuff like saving and reading from clipboard.

Any other suggestions for other file commands/functions you would like adding please let me know.

commands/functions

Save to clipboard

saves the content you specify to the users clipboard

Read from clipboard

Reads to content from the users clipboard

File Number of Lines function

Returns a value for the number of lines in a file

Read part file

Reads part of file dependant on what lines you specify foe example line 10 to line 30 from a file

Remove duplicates file

Removes all the duplicate lines from a file

File row contains

If a row in a file contains what you specify it will add it to list/variable you specify

Compare files

Compares two files and removes the duplicates.

DEMO

http://www.screencast.com/t/cHsqAsPWs1

please visit the below link to get the plugin if you downloaded my last free plugin i'll send it to you shortly

http://robobest.com/2013/12/11/advanced-file-free-plugin/

• Like 5

Christmas comes early.  Thank you, Santa.  Great work and contributions.

Nice one kev. This will be useful. Thanks!

No problems guys any other suggestions to add welcome I'll be adding "split file based on size" at some point. If I get chance I will do some demo code of how i'm using this to work with massive lists from text that would be to large for ubot.

• 1 month later...

update

Added  "remove blank lines" this command will remove blank lines from a file

Added "split file" this will split a file by the amount of lines you specify and about in files for example if you specified 10 lines and the orginal file was 100 it would split into ten files.

Updated "file compare" you can now choose to keep duplicates or remove duplicates.

if you have already downloaded i'll send the update if a few mins. if you haven't downloaded before check first post.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

$write file in Custom line , that  will be a very awesome update  :D

not 100% certain but do you mean to write to a custom line in a file for example if you specified line 10 to software would write to line 10?

not 100% certain but do you mean to write to a custom line in a file for example if you specified line 10 to software would write to line 10?

yes exactly, it will be very handy feature

I am on Win7 Ultimate 64 Bit using ubot Dev version 5.0.5. an am starting to guess something is wrong with my install. Although I have been working with this ubot install the last 6 months or so and all went well.

Strange: I just tested the bulk variable plugin and this one also goes astray. Resetting one variable with the bulk variable command actually creates a new variable with the value that was meant to be overwritten!

http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2195tg7&s=8