UBot Underground

Get My List Of 120+ BUY-SELL-TRADE Forums And Sell Your Bots On Other Places

I have used this list to sell digital products in the Marketing niche, and I use to make sales within 24 h, but that's not a guarantee it will be the same for you, and that will depend on many factors: the quality of your sale page, the relevancy of your product, the price (too high/low)...

I will be telling about this and include some proof in the report.

• 6 months later...

Will this offer be opening up again? Cheers

He spammed a bunch of those forums around that time and I doubt he made a single sale off of it. I'm pretty sure he got his list by doing a keyword like: forum Buy / Sell / Trade

Or something similar because his username is on a few of those.

• Like 1

On which forums did you find him spamming ? Care to share so we can go and have a look how well or bad he did ? I'm not interested in buying his list but just want to see what sales pitch he used to make sales.

If you had a list of forums he spammed id imagine this would be the list he is selling?

Try to search the title of this thread via google.

On which forums did you find him spamming ? Care to share so we can go and have a look how well or bad he did ? I'm not interested in buying his list but just want to see what sales pitch he used to make sales.

Try to Google this: forum buy sell trade

Seriously, I am pretty sure that is how he got his list because his username comes up for those sites like that the very first one for example using that footprint and here is his thread on that exact forum:

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1816380-A-list-of-120-BUY-SELL-TRADE-Forums-To-Sell-Your-Products