UBot Underground

scrape facebook post url

Hey guys I want to scrape facebook post url.

Let's say I go in a facebook group and make a post. How can I get this post url.

Sometimes the admin need to approve so this is no important.

I want to get the post url that get appears automatically in a group.

I can't figure out how to do it , because sometime the status I just posted in a group can be the 3 offset depending if there is pinned posts

I think when you post, the posts area refreshes automatically with the new post. Is there a way to get that post url without scraping.

or .....

Any ideas.

thank you

Ive struggled with it as well. I wanted to scrape the urls to decide if more than 2 posts were present for the group (if more than 2 dont post again)... I found there was an easier way to do that than scrape the urls I posted. So what is it your trying to accomplish with scraping the URLs and is there something else you can scrape that will help you accomplish your goal.

in my case I grabed the group name and if it had a +20 beside it... kinda cheating it worked.

Ive struggled with it as well. I wanted to scrape the urls to decide if more than 2 posts were present for the group (if more than 2 dont post again)... I found there was an easier way to do that than scrape the urls I posted. So what is it your trying to accomplish with scraping the URLs and is there something else you can scrape that will help you accomplish your goal.

in my case I grabed the group name and if it had a +20 beside it... kinda cheating it worked.

I dont get it please elaborate