UBot Underground

[SELL] Ubot Plugin - List/CSV Editable Grids and Extended Features

http://content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/Ubot%20Studio%20Plugins/media/bcc7497e-d7f7-495e-b318-c18a35f971e4/CSV%20LIST%20Grid%20Plugin%20update%2011-3-2013.png

Update 10/13/2013

-Added option to edit Grid window titles

-Added Ok button in grid windows

-Changed all functions to allow for entering raw text, &table, %list for data stead of variable name

-Fixed bug in CSV grid where if a column header contained a comma it would cause the grid to crash

Update 11/3/2013

-Added 6 new features as shown above

• Find and Replace in List
  • Add New Row to Table no grid
  • Replace in Row No Grid
  • Replace in Column No Grid
  • Add New Row to Table with Grid
  • Insert Column to Table with Grid

-Added ability to be read only and no edit features shown in grid views

-Added ability to change grid view window title

Now this is one bit of kit that would of made my life so much easier when i wrote wpmastercontrol.  The trouble it took me to do just this, the time!!!

Nice one TJ!!

I have had a copy of this also to play with for a day or so, and i got to say its soooo clean, and simple to use.. It works a treat.

Now you can let your clients edit their own data on screen, no more having to make textboxes or listboxes etc as it just displays the data ready for them to edit (or not if you want).

TJ includes some nice and easy source examples to follow also to get you started.

I know from now on this is going to be used alot in my bots..  such a time saver!

In my book this is one that will sure be handy for people as its functions give endless scenarios we can use it in.

Jump on it quick before he realizes its at a crazy price for what it does and the time it saves!

This is exactly what has been needed for quite sometime.

Since using this plugin I can now go beyond the limitations of a simple CSV table appearance.  Now my data looks like it is in an actual spreadsheet.

Since getting and installing this plugin.  I have had a blast pushing my old table bots into a new look.

Thanks TJ!

Wow. Definitely getting this..

Just one question. Is this possible to attach on the main UI without the popup window to see the grid?

Thanks

unfortunately not, since it is a separate form within the software by way of the plugin.

There is no UI extension directly for making plugins yet, same with the browser itself.  Till those are made available making it a grid view as a UI item wouldn't be possible without using a button to cause the popup grid

unfortunately not, since it is a separate form within the software by way of the plugin.

There is no UI extension directly for making plugins yet, same with the browser itself.  Till those are made available making it a grid view as a UI item wouldn't be possible without using a button to cause the popup grid

Ok no problem. I just purchased it. :)

I got my hands on it , and this is definitely a great plugin !

makes managing CSV files a freeze!

Definitely gives your bot a professional touch!

Nice one TJ!

Could we have some real world examples of this plugin's Usage Please?

One feature I would like to see is - the ability to insert/replace  data into tables...

replace,insert to table is on the to do list.  it was expensive to build thus far, have to make back part of the investment to add in the next group of features.

which are mentioned at the bottom of the sales image, and on the sales page

there are example files that come with it, and just have to think about the life examples that this could be used for.

===============

checking v5, and getting with Jason in regards to it working in v5

Liking it so far the ability to rename window and disable the delete column or row buttons and rename the buttons would be ace. Adding css would be good as well. Good plugin a must for anyone who hasnt bought it yet

Suggestion for the next update:

A "Save" or "OK" button on the grid window would be great addition as well.

Or make it as an option to put your own buttons would be better.

I noticed that it doesnt get updated real time when the bot is running..

For example when the bot is scraping in the background and the grid window is open.

Its better if its get updated real time while the bot is running..

it wouldnt really be able to update in real time since its like any other command or function in ubot it has to be called and populates with the data its given when its called.

will add those things to the list of possible additions as well.

thanks for the feedback.

Update 10/13/2013

-Added option to edit Grid window titles

-Added Ok button in grid windows

-Changed all functions to allow for entering raw text, &table, %list for data stead of variable name

-Fixed bug in CSV grid where if a column header contained a comma it would cause the grid to crash

Great update!

Another suggestion:

Ability to have a grid without delete,insert buttons in it.

So the customers cannot mess with its structure and can only edit them by double clicking on the cells.

This is ideal for your bot settings where their username,password etc is in it.

On tabular csv, have option to add a row.

I didn't understand this line...?

in the new plugin sent out, when you drag in one of the $functions

you will see that instead of choosing a variable you can drop the regular text into the node to be used,

of if a list can use %list_name or table data can use &table_name

This is a must have plugin when you are dealing with lists and tables.  It saves a lot of time, and is super easy to use.  If you want take the extra time adding in more code, and have your bots take longer than this is not the plugin for you.  For those who value time and fast bots this is great plugin.  Well worth the cost in my opinion.  Take the time to watch TJ's video and work through the sample code and you will see how powerful it really is.  Great work TJ

Hi, i am writing bots for NON English audience.I am thinking to add this plugin to my portfolio.

Any chance to change the button names to different language on my side?

Edited by Sirfrank