UBot Underground

Hey guys im trying to create an addmefast bot

when I login to addmefast.com and go to facebook likes.

I click on like and a blank popup window shows up.

I can't figure out how to scrape to actual javascript link and after open it in new window.

I have a macro scrip that does that if it helps

I just want to scrape the link and open it in shared browser but the link is

href="#" onclick=javascript .......

Allow popup is set to yes.

But its still blank.

can you please send me a piece of code I dont unerstand exactly what u mean

I don't think you'll be able to open the page in popup, since I think it doesn't allow to be displayed in a popup, that's why you get an empty/blank popup.

You should scrape the URL from IFRAME SRC parameter and navigate to that URL in browser.

See this 2 threads for more details:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/14275-popup-dont-work/

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/14302-help-with-opening-a-page/

• 3 months later...

I'm trying to download pdf bank statements.  The link to click is a javascript call which opens a pop-up, which then render the pdf file.  When I execute this is ubot 5, the pop-up window is blank which seems to suggest it can't handle the pdf containment.  Any thoughts?

First your blank screen is not related to blank popup discussed in this thread.

The problem is that if you navigate (click through) to URL which is actually PDF and UBot is trying to render it (and for some reason it fails) instead of downloading it, which makes it impossible to download that way

You would need to get full URL of that PDF and use "download file" instead.

Sorry for getting off-topic - wasn't intending to.  I can reopen the issue on a new thread of that is best.

That said, this is the javascript function call that brings up the pdf file into a pop-up window:

javascript:openStatementWindow('1','86695967','EStatementDownload.ashx','');

I'm not familiar with the ashx extension, but apparently, it's a c# handler for aspx.  I'm not sure if that 

The 86695967 is clearly a unique document id of sorts because it's different for every document.  Is it possible to transform the javascript call into url parameters - that would have to be part of the website design, right?

Thanks for any insight you might have...

Stan

Sorry for getting off-topic - wasn't intending to.  I can reopen the issue on a new thread of that is best.

That said, this is the javascript function call that brings up the pdf file into a pop-up window:

javascript:openStatementWindow('1','86695967','EStatementDownload.ashx','');

I'm not familiar with the ashx extension, but apparently, it's a c# handler for aspx.  I'm not sure if that 

The 86695967 is clearly a unique document id of sorts because it's different for every document.  Is it possible to transform the javascript call into url parameters - that would have to be part of the website design, right?

Thanks for any insight you might have...

Stan

Maybe I was wrong...here we were talking about popup which gets displayed in an iframe, which gets displayed over the main content of the page which is still visible in background. If that's the case on your side you should be able to extract URL to the pdf file and download it using the "download file" command.

I just wanted to say that if you are downloading PDF, you should always have URL, because "save downloaded file" function won't work, because file doesn't get downloaded, instead it gets rendered.

Nevermind, I think I was overlooking the obvious - the pop-up window url shows the format.  Thanks much!

Hope you solved it.