UBot Underground

Upgrade from Version 4 DEV with subscription to Version 5 for free?

Good question, but considering the annual support fee (and the quite few updates), I must say that it would _really_ surprise me if V5 was not included. Then again, the question needs an official answer.

Are you asking if 5.0 is going to be just like any other update. 

Or are you asking if 5.0 is going to be its own application we would have to buy again ?

Because if you are, i would like to know as well :)

The way it was worded in my email. Seems like its a whole new program that is unrelated to previous releases.

Good question, but considering the annual support fee (and the quite few updates), I must say that it would _really_ surprise me if V5 was not included. Then again, the question needs an official answer.

Also my thoughts

Are you asking if 5.0 is going to be just like any other update. 

Or are you asking if 5.0 is going to be its own application we would have to buy again ?

Because if you are, i would like to know as well :)

The way it was worded in my email. Seems like its a whole new program that is unrelated to previous releases.

Seems like the same question for me :-)

If you answer "Are you asking if 5.0 is going to be just like any other update." with Yes than "Or are you asking if 5.0 is going to be its own application we would have to buy again ?" will be answered with No and vice versa.

... guys, don't worry too much, updating / upgrading from current 4th version to the 5th will not have an additional cost for current subscribers and i believe everyone feels the same.

The fact that uBot itself may increase in price for new developers, yes i find it more adequate but NO other additional costs should be asked from all those who already pay a subscription for updates.

Hey everyone.

We have never asked you to pay additional update costs for major version changes and don't plan to do it now. If you're subscribed to updates, you'll be updated to version 5.0 for no additional costs. 

• Like 5

Security - If you already have a UBot Studio license, you will need to subscribe to receive the update to UBot 5.

Edward_2 - Upgrading from Pro to Dev does not come with additional months of free updates.

Please open a ticket at support.ubotstudio.com if you have any more questions about updates, upgrades, your license or UBot 5.

Thank you.

Yes you will be able to open UBot 4 bots in UBot 5, but you will not be able to open UBot 5 bots in UBot 4, mostly because there will be features in UBot 5 that will not be available in UBot 4 ofcourse.

If you have any other questions, let us know at support.ubotstudio.com

Yes you will be able to open UBot 4 bots in UBot 5, but you will not be able to open UBot 5 bots in UBot 4, mostly because there will be features in UBot 5 that will not be available in UBot 4 ofcourse.

If you have any other questions, let us know at support.ubotstudio.com

Great news, thanks!

Hey everyone.

We have never asked you to pay additional update costs for major version changes and don't plan to do it now. If you're subscribed to updates, you'll be updated to version 5.0 for no additional costs. 

Great news thanks. I asked because i own many different pieces of seo software and i've seen many crazy handlings with major version upgrades like from 1.746* to 2.0 etc...

The statement also represents the culture behind UBot, its great to be a member here.

Man i just can't wait for this baby to come out !

I'm a yearly subscriber so...

I'm releived that 5.0 will be able to open up 4x bots !!!!!

Do you have screenshots of the working area ?

Can someone tell us about some of the new features and the capabilities of version 5 ?

Nice to hear that update will be free of charge for subscribed users and that v5 will be backward compatible. :)

Why isn't there an easy way to see in the dashboard where you are in your updates and when to expect them due again?

If it helps, they are announcing updates here: http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8535-what-is-team-ubot-working-on/

Man i just can't wait for this baby to come out !

I'm a yearly subscriber so...

I'm releived that 5.0 will be able to open up 4x bots !!!!!

Do you have screenshots of the working area ?

Can someone tell us about some of the new features and the capabilities of version 5 ?

Haven't you read the email? Seth will be introducing 1 feature per week.

How do you keep track of when free updates are up? or subscriptions? I'm used to seeing how long

you have subscriptions in other software, it would be nice to be able to know when your updates are

coming due again.

Hey everyone.

damn :D so if we subscribed .. like i did for a year and if its realse within year :D :D  i get it la la i love u :D