UBot Underground

The BIGGEST Ubot Studio Resource Site (source code, bots, 3rd party software, plugins, tutorials, videos)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bonus for signing up you will get all these plugins

CSV Commands

http://i1.wp.com/content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/Snagit/media/b870d855-d150-49e0-9c80-5d40ea4d6e1f/03.30.2013-12.png?resize=252%2C875
Commands..

• CSV file to HTML table, page styling, and can style Table, tr, td tags, and border settings. (Data Commands)
  • CSV text to HTML table, page styling, and can style Table, tr, td tags, and border settings. (Data Commands)

File Folder Commands

Commands / Functions..

• Remove redirection get landing url
  • MONITOR RUNNING PROCESSES
  • WORD COUNT
  • ROUND NUMBER
  • DECRYPT TEXT
  • ENCRYPT TEXT
  • TITLE CASE FOR SENTENSES
  • CREATE TEMP FILE
  • GET FOLDERS FROM SPECIFIED LOCATION
  • SAFE FILE NAME
  • GET FILE INFO

HMA Commands

Commands…

• HMA – connect
  • HMA – disconnect
  • HMA – change ip

RSS Commands

Commands..

• RSS to variable

Short URLs

Function…

Sound Commands

Commands / Functions..

• PLAY SYSTEM SOUND (“Asterisk”, “Beep”, “Exclamation”, “Hand”, “Question”)
  • PLAY CUSTOM SOUND FILE (wav, mp3, aiff, wma)

System Commands

Commands..

• GET PC INFO (“Username”, “User DomainName”, “System Directory”, “OS Version”, “Machine Name”, “Current Directory”, “OS Platform”, “Processor Count”, “Processor ID”, “HD Model”, “HD Manufacturer”, “HD Signature”, “HD TotalHeads”, “HDD Serial Num”, “BIOS Maker”, “Physical Memory”, “CPU Speed”, “CPU Maker”, “Program Files Path 32/64 Bit”)
  • GET FILE INFO (“File Name”, “Date Time Created”, “Extension”, “Total Size”, “File Path”, “Full File Name”, “Created Date/Time”, “Last Accessed Date/Time”, “Last Modified Date/Time”)
  • GET PC FONTS
  • GET PC_IP
  • MONITOR RUNNING PROCESSES (“Browser”, “Bot”, “UBot Studio” or select the handle name of your process to monitor) logs to file
  • DETAILED PROMPT WINDOW (Set prompt window height, width, text label, text label height, caption, default value, submit button text and cancel button text.  On cancel click returns false)

Watermarking

Commands / Functions..

• Watermark with text (font, color, position, Opacity)
  • Watermark with image (position)
  • Resize image

you could alternatively be watching for different tamper software, or monitor if your browser.exe's have failed, low memory use on them and idle to kill them off if so. and other uses you might find.

maybe limited the number of instances of your bot running.

or monitor if your browser.exe's have failed

How could I do that?

low memory use on them and idle to kill them off if so.

Sorry, This may sound dumb, but I didn't understand what you saidhere. Could you please care to explain?

Thanks.

monitoring if a Browser.exe has failed/crashed basically your looking to see the amount of memory it has used, and if it remains the same it likely crashed. and then you can kill that process, and it will auto restart itself.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is this going to be a monthly charge or one time charge to be able to access all this info ? 

Yes it will.   There might be some free content on there, but for the most part it will be a monthly paid service

@TJ: How to get all plugins above? I already registered.

send me a private message ill get you the link that should have been sent to you for it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I also signed up, but didn't receive the plugins.

After confirming my mail address I only received:

Early Bird Access - Sign up below Your subscription to our list has been confirmed.

dan***.w*******@gmail.com

Cheers

Dan