UBot Underground

[SELL] YoutubeBlaster Software PROMO! Get UNLIMITED Youtube video Likes,Subscribers and Comment upvotes! Special price inside.

I agree...

Love the service!

Kreatus fixes bugs quick and listens to suggestions for future versions.

10/10

-j

My review:

Hey everyone, so I've had this bot for over a month now, and I've had the pleasure or testing and using it for quite some time, as well as talking with Kreatus on Skype.

If anyone is on the fence about buying this, I highly recommend that you take the plunge and invest in this software. I'm definitely keeping this bot.

The bot works pretty amazing, It has awesome features that other YT bots dont have! And it does what it is supposed to do.

The support from Kreatus is A+++ Most people know that youtube is tricky, and constantly updating/changing things, so bots need to be adjusted occasionally....Kreatus has answered all my messages the next day at the latest and always went and fixed any bugs that I have pointed out.

From the support and conversations I've had with Kreatus, I can say, that he is a Legit Bot Builder, he will help you out if you're having trouble, just shoot him a PM, and if something isn't working right, he is always fast to act and try to fix it.

I have done alot of troubleshooting and if someone is having any troubles and need some assistance, i might be able to lend some help, shoot me a PM with your skype ID.

Features: 10/10
Customer support on the bot: 10/10

Would I buy a bot off Kreatus again: Yes, definitely

In conclusion, This isn't the first YT bot i've bought or used, but it is the only one i would actually recommend to a friend looking to buy a YT bot. The support alone is reason enough to buy a bot off of Kreatus, whatever type of bot it may be. I have UTubeBeast bot, and spent over 2 months waiting for features to be fixed, that are still not fixed, with Kreatus, as long as he not super busy, he will look into it usually right away, and have it fixed as soon as he knows the solution. 

Ive had the bot since the first release, version 1.22, sure there were some small hiccups/bugs along the way, but understand that its not easy to get everything perfect the first time around, especially with all the changes Youtube has made the past couple months.

The bot is highly recommended, and Kreatus is someone who i highly recommend as-well. 
As we speak, hes updating the bot! Its awesome now, and will only get better, grab a copy before he comes to his senses and raises the price!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks guys. Im still adding more features to it before I fully promote this on other venues..     It's now fixed. Please check it.   Regards

Its already on the to do list. It will be added next week..

The program works great! The top comment feature is better than any other bot I've used

I picked this up a few days ago, and am having a hard time getting comments to the top, or even for comment votes to stick around for more than a few hours. The bot is indeed doing it's job of logging in and upvoting the comments, but even when the comment has more votes than the other top comments, it doesn't move to the top for some reason.

Then a few hours later, I'll check and most (sometimes all) of my upvotes on that comment are gone. I know it's not someone downvoting me, as I've tested this on other random comments at old dead videos with no visitors. It seems there is something in the YouTube comment ranking algorithm which is catching many of these votes and removing them.

Has anyone else experienced this?

- My delays so far have been set to 15-30 seconds with only 1 thread for testing.

- I'm using private proxies from the recommended provider, and my accounts have all remained alive so far.

At the moment I'm only using 10 proxies, so some accounts do share the same IP. I was thinking maybe YouTube won't count multiple votes coming from the same IP. So I tried separating out 10 accounts each with their own IP last night to upvote someone's comment on another obscure video. The comment never made it to the top comments though it was the highest rated comment, and I could see the 10 thumbs up votes right there in my browser afterwards. Within a couple hours, those 10 thumbs ups were gone.

Any tips on what I could be doing wrong?

I picked this up a few days ago, and am having a hard time getting comments to the top, or even for comment votes to stick around for more than a few hours. The bot is indeed doing it's job of logging in and upvoting the comments, but even when the comment has more votes than the other top comments, it doesn't move to the top for some reason.

Then a few hours later, I'll check and most (sometimes all) of my upvotes on that comment are gone. I know it's not someone downvoting me, as I've tested this on other random comments at old dead videos with no visitors. It seems there is something in the YouTube comment ranking algorithm which is catching many of these votes and removing them.

Has anyone else experienced this?

- My delays so far have been set to 15-30 seconds with only 1 thread for testing.

- I'm using private proxies from the recommended provider, and my accounts have all remained alive so far.

At the moment I'm only using 10 proxies, so some accounts do share the same IP. I was thinking maybe YouTube won't count multiple votes coming from the same IP. So I tried separating out 10 accounts each with their own IP last night to upvote someone's comment on another obscure video. The comment never made it to the top comments though it was the highest rated comment, and I could see the 10 thumbs up votes right there in my browser afterwards. Within a couple hours, those 10 thumbs ups were gone.

Any tips on what I could be doing wrong?

The reason why your upvotes are decreasing is because the users are downvoting your comment.

I will update the software very soon. It will increase the accuracy of making your comment on top.

The reason why your upvotes are decreasing is because the users are downvoting your comment.

I doubt this. Please see again in my previous post:

I know it's not someone downvoting me, as I've tested this on other random comments at old dead videos with no visitors.

The reason I purposely chose old dead videos which aren't getting new comments/traffic, is to test if I'm being downvoted by real people, or if in fact something else is going on with YouTube's comment ranking.

Is it likely that 10 random users suddenly showed up on some old dead video which hasn't been commented on in years, and each downvoted the same on-topic comment in 2 hours? Or that another marketer suddenly decided they want the top comment on this dead video with no traffic or keyword value...and voted it down?

Even if one obscure and unpopular video suddenly got enough visitors that I was downvoted 10 times in two hours...I tested it on several dead videos like this, so the chances of it happening more than once are unbelievably slim. Seems more likely something else is going on, and YouTube itself is disappearing these votes using some algorithm.

Can the bot run the various modules randomly or it's "like/like/like" until it's stopped ?

Then "commenting/commenting/commenting" etc...

So it looks more natural.

I made a small script which randomly selects whatever the bot has, as modules (if i can find it again..)

Probability thing, if you prefer.

You should add something like that (if it's not already built in that is)

Might buy this one as i don't want to create the hole thingo from scratch. You already did !

CHEERS

I just did another test to be sure that users are not actually downvoting these comments. I made 9 upvotes to a comment from separate accounts/ip addresses with private proxies, and set a delay of 60 to 300 seconds between votes using 1 thread. After finishing, I indeed saw 9 upvotes on the comment. But even though it had more votes than any others on this low traffic vid, it didn't appear in the top comments. Video view count after upvoting finished was 1,758 views.

2+ hours later I check and my 9 thumbs up have vanished. Video view count at this time was 1,759 views. That +1 view was me. The reason there are no views from the people who downvoted my comment is because nobody downvoted it. It's a dead video with no traffic, as I said I've been testing this on videos with no visitors.

Kreatus, I sent you a PM with screenshots and more details.

I just did another test to be sure that users are not actually downvoting these comments. I made 9 upvotes to a comment from separate accounts/ip addresses with private proxies, and set a delay of 60 to 300 seconds between votes using 1 thread. After finishing, I indeed saw 9 upvotes on the comment. But even though it had more votes than any others on this low traffic vid, it didn't appear in the top comments. Video view count after upvoting finished was 1,758 views.

2+ hours later I check and my 9 thumbs up have vanished. Video view count at this time was 1,759 views. That +1 view was me. The reason there are no views from the people who downvoted my comment is because nobody downvoted it. It's a dead video with no traffic, as I said I've been testing this on videos with no visitors.

I responded to your pm.. There will be a big improvement on upvoter module in the next update.

Hey just so you....upvotings not that easy...its not as simple as just loading in accounts and upvoting....i had to do months or testing before i found an effective way to get upvotes on top. ( no i wont tell you how i do it )

The bot does the upvotes.....that means it working. If the upvotes disappear or dont make you go to top, theres several reasons why...its your accounts, its your proxy's, its your country, its the words you used in the comments, some videos you CANT upvote...theres a setting for it.

Nothing will get your video comments to the top if you dont already know how....the bot does the upvotes...you need to have the strategy though.

If it were that easy, id be rich by now :P

Edited by bonedog

Hey just so you....upvotings not that easy...its not as simple as just loading in accounts and upvoting....i had to do months or testing before i found an effective way to get upvotes on top. ( no i wont tell you how i do it )

The bot does the upvotes.....that means it working. If the upvotes disappear or dont make you go to top, theres several reasons why...its your accounts, its your proxy's, its your country, its the words you used in the comments, some videos you CANT upvote...theres a setting for it.

Hi bonedog, thanks for your advice. I figured there's got to be much more to it than simply logging in and voting. As for my case, it ended up the accounts I was testing with (including accounts I hadn't used yet) all got blocked by Google yesterday. I didn't do anything with them yet besides make a few comment votes, so I'm thinking the proxies may have just been bad from the get-go. I'm going to contact the provider about that and try with some new ones.

However, there's a load of other factors which I think could come into play as well. If accounts just log in, go straight to a video and upvote a comment without delay...and never do anything else, I could see that as a possible flag. Or as you mentioned, using certain spammy keywords in your comments, maybe account age, multiple user agents logging in from the same IP in a period of minutes, etc. There's a million things Google could be doing, so I can see why you said it took months of testing to figure out an effective method.

Anyway, I understand you not wanting to share the entirety of what you've learned over those months of research, but you've already given me some nice leads with your post, so very much appreciated! :)

YoutubeBlaster Update:

Version 1.40 09/23/13
- Increased comment upvoter modules accuracy
- Added comment upvoter options
- Changed desktop icon
- Improvements and bug fixes

===============

Just a heads up. The price of the pro version will increase after 24 hours.

does the youtube view module work well? what kind of hits can i bump my videos up to daily?

The viewincreaser module is on beta stage. It will only work on new videos below 302 views.

Right now i am focusing on other sections of the bot But that module will be develop eventually.

YoutubeBlaster Update

Version 1.50 09/30/13

• - Added "Make account natural" checkbox on accountchecker. Check this if you want your new account to subscribe to popular channels and like random popular videos to make your new account look natural and active.
  • - Fixed commenter+ when its not triggering the random delay
  • - Fixed commenterupvoter+
  • - Improve comment upvoter modules
  • - Changed youtube login behaviour
  • - After upvoting your comment all the existing top comments will be downvoted and marked as spam so your comment will rise up.
  • - Added some randomization before upvoting
  • - Added question mark icon on every module that will link to its module guide and faqs
  • - Few bug fixes
  • - Added "Make account natural" checkbox on accountchecker. Check this if you want your new account to subscribe to popular channels and like random popular videos to make your new account look natural and active.

^ I was going to ask if you could add something like this, but didn't want to be too pushy. Very nice to see this feature!