UBot Underground

[HELP] Multi Threading (($100 reward))

So im going crazy trying to figure out WHY my threads die and dont come back. If i start with 20 threads, after an hour ill be down to like 10 threads.. after 2 hours ill be down to 3.. etc etc

ive tried getting support from ubot 100 times but its too slow getting 1 reply a day that doesnt help at all. I've been going back and forth with support for over a week now, but they are really slow and its not getting anywhere.. 

I am willing to give someone $100 if they can solve my problem.

if you are interested i guess DM or post here your skype

Thanks

nope, still haven't figured it out. its really frustrating that i cant even run a bot for 24 hours. 6 hours if im LUCKY. and its even more frustrating that support doesn't really help at all.. 

I added you to skype traffik cop

• 4 weeks later...

any update on this, I am having the same issue some threads are not be killed and when looping just have more and more stuck running.  I am just running new threads, should I be running a browser in new thread so when it closes it kills the thread?

any update on this, I am having the same issue some threads are not be killed and when looping just have more and more stuck running.  I am just running new threads, should I be running a browser in new thread so when it closes it kills the thread?

Thread gets killed at the end of the thread node/container. I think your problem is that you don't have max number of threads specified, so UBot keeps opening them. Browser has nothing to do with thread ending, but obviously if you want to use browser you'll have to open a new one (command "new browser") inside thread node/container, so that it uses the thread one one instead of main one.

• 1 year later...

attached example using the thread counter plugin and seemed to fix quite a few issues for me.

Link to plugin: http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/15441-free-plugin-threads-counter-ubot-v4-threading-fixed/

Threading example.ubot