UBot Underground

Hey Guys,

Here is a WORKING example of a Multi Threaded PRIVATE Proxy Checker.

This is from a bot I made that I will be releasing for free here in the near future. It is different from the one I will be releasing soon. But I wanted to show you you can change private proxies in multi threading.

My released bot will include a few other features than this one and also have pure Sockets. So I stripped this out of that one to give to you here.

I have seen a few other threads regarding this, so it inspired me to give back to this awesome community of helpers.

My released bot will probably be free with my branding in it as soon as I get a few things straightened out first.

Enjoy,

TC

free multi threaded private proxy checker.ubot

• Like 9
  • 2 weeks later...

Your welcome everyone!!!

I did notice something very important after I was messing with HTTP public proxy.

I was missing a set command for the increment iat the end of the define for code procedure.
increment #completed rows. Make a set with variable #completed rows new value 0. Now it will have something to increment.

You can just add the set command before the loop where the other set is for the #usedthreads.
If that's too confusing then just download the new ubot code.

The one posted before works until you start using a ton of threads, the new one works awesome. The time out is really more like delay try it at zero or different setting and watch debugger "used threads".

The attached file is the real deal now, Sorry I did not notice/posted that sooner.

HTTP is the way to go tho, you have soooo many threads a smokin!!

Enjoy!

free multi threaded private proxy checker(1).ubot

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

...i think he wants to know if you'll add more new / features if requested by users...

Exactly what i meant to say.

Traffik Cop, hope you don't mind but i made a few modifications. I added a clock/timer, an option that allows ppl to make the browsers/threads visible or invisible and I also added a memory clear to happen every 10 minutes. I also made it set the middle/main browser to Invisible on load up.

free multi threaded private proxy checker(2).ubot

• Like 1

Haha, yeah that's cool man. Do what you like. I just intended to show the new folks how threading and changing private proxies works in threads.

My real bots are much more extensive and won't be sharing that code but the actual bot will be free.

If you guys want to make a community project and build and build, go for it!!!!

TC

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

Does this Checker Checks Multiple Ip's in the Multile threads or Checks the same Proxy in the Multiple threads.

This May be a Stupid Question But i need Answer because while i am trying to Work with multiple threads it's taking the 1 st proxy in all the threads but i Expected Different proxies for Each and Every thread.

Can you Help me. 

Note: i am going to Analyse your Code Now.

• 2 months later...

How should the proxy.txt file be ?

ip:port:username:password

etc...

Thanks

• 4 months later...