UBot Underground

[FREE] Automatically Close UBOT Browser.exe Crashes - FIX

thanks.

Also to speed up browsers, disallow images, javascript, flash, popups. Do this before navigating to a site.

I guess when you need to click on - stuff like 'subscribe' and 'like' buttons - on say a YouTube video page -this may not be advisable?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

My bots where running with no problems untill some weeks ago, whats happening? I have no pay updates, so nothing has changed in my side.

Any ideas? Getting many many Browser.exe crashes ... cant get a single rountrip of my bots, they are ... useless for now.

• 2 months later...

Thanks so much for the bot.  It's really helpful!

I have been running it on a few different servers and on each one, after a certain period of time it will stop closing the error messages.  Don't know why.  If I restart it, it will start closing them again.

Is there any way could add an option to have it restart automatically every 24hrs?  I could even pay you for your trouble. I don't really want to use a task scheduler or anything like that, would much rather it be contained within the bot.

Thanks.  :)

• 2 months later...

I would like to request a version of this that attempts to close the browser every 1 second rather than every 60 seconds. I am building bots where time is an issue. I would be more than happy to pay a small fee for this customization. 

email or Skype me 

nedhulton@hotmail.com

nedhulton

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

easy fix found

1. create .bat file with the command below

taskkill /f /im WerFault.exe

2. Use Windows Task Scheduler to Run it every 10 minutes

All the best!

a

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

thanks akslal, but its easier just to put this as a thread in all your bots, and loop it as a shell command every 10 seconds, works perfect for me, thanks buddy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello, does anyone have a copy of the browser closer app that I've made a couple of years ago? 

Please upload it. 

I don't have it anymore and now need it...LOL.

Big THANK YOU!

• 4 years later...

I know this is an old thread but all the links are dead.  Can anyone please share this again with a working download link,  thanks 😊

Edited by myubo