UBot Underground

[FREE] Automatically Close UBOT Browser.exe Crashes - FIX

Hi,

I've been selling ubot programs and one of the biggest problem is the annoying browser.exe crashes. This occurs quite frequently especially with multi-threading.

I've created a simple little bot in Win Automation that will close any browser.exe crashes. Every 60 seconds, this bot will scan your windows list and if browser.exe crashes window is found, it will close ALL of the error browser windows down at the same time. Closing these crashed windows will not affect your UBOT, so no worries.

This bot runs using only 15mb memory and can work alongside multiple ubot programs at once.

I'm giving this generic version (NON BRANDED) program away absolutely free, no BS, no sign ups, just download and run. It's 100% generic branding, so you and your customers won't see my branding or any brands. 

Download it here:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=97334321928942828173

The file is clean, it may give false virus alert. We're probably all used to that by now with ubot programs :)

Regards,
Leon

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...

Its looking for the window title "browser.exe has stopped working" (or whatever the wording is)

I don't understand how this bot will be useful. I mean, if every 60 secs this bot closes down browser.exe then when a user runs my bot browser.exe would be running and your bot will find browser.exe running and close it down thus closing down my bot even though it is not crashed. My user will launch my bot again and again your bot will close down browser.exe and thus close down my bot for nothing. This will happen every 60 secs and my user will get fedup thinking my bot is buggy. Right  ?

Or, have I missed something ? I don't understand.

I've reworded my original post: My program will close any browser.exe crashes. Every 60 seconds, this bot will scan your windows list and if browser.exe crashes window is found, it will close ALL of them down at the same time.

It doesn't close down browser.exe, only the browsers that have crashed with the crash windows popup. This program closes the crashed windows only.

Testing it now.  Thanks!

This appears to be working well for me.   I didn't use to have a problem with browser.exe crashing before a few weeks ago, but now it occurs daily.   Weird.

Thanks BUOHCOM, for creating this app!

Brian

Edited by great2bme
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have just got an issue with one of my users, he is also have Browser.exe - Application Error window.

Do you think this application would help?

I mean if it closes browser.exe, doesn't it means the execution would be stopped?

Thanks

Hey .. I'm getting an error when I try to run the "browser-closer.exe" 

It says ".net framework initialization error .... "Unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application"

Any suggestions?

Looks like you don't have .NET Framework installed or have an old version. Download it from Microsoft and update to at least 4.0

wow this is simply amazing :) i simply Thank You!

question: can i distribute it along side with my bots? thank you buohcom for all your support and contribution to all communities.

You are free to distribute this to your clients. If you want a rebranded version with your company name, I only charge $20. PM me. Thanks

...most of the browser.exe issues are caused by plugins due to different configurations and versions in frameworks on every computer... buohcom i thank you for your kind offer, very useful idea and maybe you'll join me in a quest "like none other before" :D i'll contact you as soon as i'll mass distribute my current project.

• 3 weeks later...

...most of the browser.exe issues are caused by plugins due to different configurations and versions in frameworks on every computer... buohcom i thank you for your kind offer, very useful idea and maybe you'll join me in a quest "like none other before" :D i'll contact you as soon as i'll mass distribute my current project.

I think you are mistaken, most the browser.exe crashes are caused by awesomium... NOT plugins! or .net versions

I think you are mistaken, most the browser.exe crashes are caused by awesomium... NOT plugins! or .net versions

yes it was confirmed to me that those issues are caused by awesomium... anyways, why 3 IDENTIC bots on 3 different laptops with Windows 7 and 8 behave differently and do the same EXACT (REALLY) thing !? i.e all run 24h a day but one bot on Windows 7 never EVER stoped...

• 3 weeks later...

First post, just purchased ubot :lol: weeeeee

I actually got sidetracked while using a ubot created product (FCS networker) and that lead me to this tread to solve an issue i was having, (and ended up buying ubot). I had this browser.exe issue every 10 to 60 minutes using FCS on 2 different machines/operating systems and it would stop account creation until i clicked to dismiss it,.

Anyway, I don't know how common this error is, but the bot in this thread didn't solve my problem, and I am concerned this would affect bots I hope to someday develop with ubot studio.

I want my bots to work continuously without stopping, and maybe somebody here can tell me if something like this is possible:

-If browser.exe crashes
-auto save current state/progress

-Close bot application (maybe using this )

-restart bot

-reinstate last task and progress where it left off

-If browser.exe crashes again, repeat this process.

I haven't a clue about how to use ubot right now, nor do I understand any kind of coding, but I am concerned i might not

find a work around to enable me to build bots that can run continuously and reliably without human intervention for days/weeks/months.

Anybody know if this or similar is possible?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Mate, looks rocking this little winautom script....perfect timing.

post edit: This works like a charm, however what I have found is that in the particular scenario the browser alert message is closed but I need to press Stop and then Start to make the bot function properly.

So what I need to do is put this .exe inside an if command??

possible?

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:	APPCRASH
  Application Name:	Browser.exe
  Application Version:	0.0.0.0
  Application Timestamp:	51f5c9a0
  Fault Module Name:	awesomium.dll
  Fault Module Version:	1.7.0.5
  Fault Module Timestamp:	512d17d3
  Exception Code:	80000003
  Exception Offset:	0091387d
  OS Version:	6.1.7601.2.1.0.272.7
  Locale ID:	1033
  Additional Information 1:	0a9e
  Additional Information 2:	0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Additional Information 3:	0a9e
  Additional Information 4:	0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
  C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

To expand on the previous post. This script does kill the error windows, but the error appears to be with the DLL and it seems to be sufficiently integral to ubot that while the bot does in fact run in the background, it doesn't perform all the actions that it has been programmed to do. In this case it will cycle through URLS but it will not perform any of the onscreen mouse actions.

Therefore my question is what is this asesomium.dll and why is it f*** up my bots :)

Hold on.....

I've just seen that on a relatively simple bot browser.exe is running at 290MB (memory private working set) in the process window. ...oh my god it keeps climbing. 

6 cycles - 200MB

8 cycles - 426MB

9 cycles - 520MB

12 cycles - 613MB

14 cycles - 755MB

15 - 800MB

Now I can understand why there is a browser error at betwee 27 and 30 cycles.

Help!!

While I can setup the evaluation process, how can I physically press the stop button in ubot and then press the start button? In that way I can use this browser window closer (cheers for that) and then set up a process that when a variable hits the number 25 to press stop and play again.

First post, just purchased ubot :lol: weeeeee

I actually got sidetracked while using a ubot created product (FCS networker) and that lead me to this tread to solve an issue i was having, (and ended up buying ubot). I had this browser.exe issue every 10 to 60 minutes using FCS on 2 different machines/operating systems and it would stop account creation until i clicked to dismiss it,.

Anyway, I don't know how common this error is, but the bot in this thread didn't solve my problem, and I am concerned this would affect bots I hope to someday develop with ubot studio.

I want my bots to work continuously without stopping, and maybe somebody here can tell me if something like this is possible:

-If browser.exe crashes

-auto save current state/progress

-Close bot application (maybe using this )

-restart bot

-reinstate last task and progress where it left off

-If browser.exe crashes again, repeat this process.

I haven't a clue about how to use ubot right now, nor do I understand any kind of coding, but I am concerned i might not

find a work around to enable me to build bots that can run continuously and reliably without human intervention for days/weeks/months.

Anybody know if this or similar is possible?

It is very possible to run ubot forever... Just learn how to use it first. 

Plus ubot 5 is coming out and may fix most of the current problems.

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:	APPCRASH
  Application Name:	Browser.exe
  Application Version:	0.0.0.0
  Application Timestamp:	51f5c9a0
  Fault Module Name:	awesomium.dll
  Fault Module Version:	1.7.0.5
  Fault Module Timestamp:	512d17d3
  Exception Code:	80000003
  Exception Offset:	0091387d
  OS Version:	6.1.7601.2.1.0.272.7
  Locale ID:	1033
  Additional Information 1:	0a9e
  Additional Information 2:	0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Additional Information 3:	0a9e
  Additional Information 4:	0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
  C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

To expand on the previous post. This script does kill the error windows, but the error appears to be with the DLL and it seems to be sufficiently integral to ubot that while the bot does in fact run in the background, it doesn't perform all the actions that it has been programmed to do. In this case it will cycle through URLS but it will not perform any of the onscreen mouse actions.

Therefore my question is what is this asesomium.dll and why is it f*** up my bots :)

Hold on.....

I've just seen that on a relatively simple bot browser.exe is running at 290MB (memory private working set) in the process window. ...oh my god it keeps climbing. 

6 cycles - 200MB

8 cycles - 426MB

9 cycles - 520MB

12 cycles - 613MB

14 cycles - 755MB

15 - 800MB

Now I can understand why there is a browser error at betwee 27 and 30 cycles.

Help!!

While I can setup the evaluation process, how can I physically press the stop button in ubot and then press the start button? In that way I can use this browser window closer (cheers for that) and then set up a process that when a variable hits the number 25 to press stop and play again.

When I use multi-threading with browsers. The memory will go up and continue to climb up, what usually fixes the problem for me is clearing the cookies for each browser when a loop is completed. 

Normally, I wouldn't run more than 5 browsers at a time. I've had my ubots running for days and weeks without problems, this way.

• Like 1

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your method with us!

But,could you please expalin a little more  when you say -

what usually fixes the problem for me is clearing the cookies for each browser when a loop is completed.

-Let's say, in each 'in new browser' -> I [run a set of commands in a loop] --> and, at end of each loop , I use some method to 'clear cookies' before the new loop begins -is that what you mean?

If yes, what happens when I need to login to a site to perform a set of operations in a loop? clearing cookies at end of each loop would mean having to re-login into the site everytime -for each iteration of the loop? Some sites may give you atemp ban on too many repeated logins, one after the other?

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your method with us!

But,could you please expalin a little more  when you say -

what usually fixes the problem for me is clearing the cookies for each browser when a loop is completed.

-Let's say, in each 'in new browser' -> I [run a set of commands in a loop] --> and, at end of each loop , I use some method to 'clear cookies' before the new loop begins -is that what you mean?

If yes, what happens when I need to login to a site to perform a set of operations in a loop? clearing cookies at end of each loop would mean having to re-login into the site everytime -for each iteration of the loop? Some sites may give you atemp ban on too many repeated logins, one after the other?

Yeah that's pretty much it. Clear the browser cookies before going into a new loop such as navigating to another site.

Also to speed up browsers, disallow images, javascript, flash, popups. Do this before navigating to a site.