UBot Underground

[FREE PLUGIN] Advanced Shell

Advanced Shell/Command Prompt plugin will add 5 new commands/functions to your UBot environment and it will allow you to run Shell command hidden (hode those annoying window popups), write batch commands right inside the UBot (instead of executing batch file) and even retrieve the output that Command Prompt produces (functions).

For more information please visit the plugin page:

http://ubotdev.com/free-plugin-advanced-shell

Direct Download

http://ubotdev.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Command-Line-Window-300x176.png

P.S.: I forgot to remove "delete permanently" command (deletes all files instead of trashing them) from final build, so I'll just leave it as a part of this plugin.

UPDATE v1.01: 

Added "Wait For Exit" option which allows you to wait for the command to get executed, or just proceed with next UBot command if you don't want to wait for exit.

• Like 7

It's not something new to UBot, it will just make it more end user friendly.

Nice to hear you are making a good use of it. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Has this just all of a sudden stopped working for anyone else?  The ubot native shell still works, but this plugin doesn't seem to anymore all of a sudden.  Delete file permanently still works, but I was using shell batch hidden with no problems, and now it's not working at all.  I can get by with shell, but with shell batch hidden, I wasn't getting the cmd popup, which was much nicer for selling the bot.  Can anyone help me out as to why this might have happened?

It works OK for me, so I guess the problem is on your side. Here is the code that I used:

set(#DIR, $plugin function("Advanced Shell.dll", "$shell batch hidden", "dir"), "Global")

...and it returns the output of dir command.

It works OK for me, so I guess the problem is on your side. Here is the code that I used:

set(#DIR, $plugin function("Advanced Shell.dll", "$shell batch hidden", "dir"), "Global")

...and it returns the output of dir command.

Yeah that works fine for me too.  It's the shell batch hidden command that doesn't seem to be running the CMD.

Yeah that works fine for me too.  It's the shell batch hidden command that doesn't seem to be running the CMD.

Shell batch hidden also works for me:

plugin command("Advanced Shell.dll", "shell batch hidden", "calc.exe")

..so I think the problem is on your side. Try using "shell hidden" with your command.

Just to update on my situation, I have resolved the problem.  It seems to have been an issue with either a missing or misplaced quotation mark.  The documentation on the plugin says to use the CMD with "shell hidden", but for some reason it didn't seem to work.  It would return "file not found".  My only guess is because it wasn't just running a .exe, it was running a command line .exe which require more input to tell the program what to do in the command line.  For whatever reason, this required that I used "shell batch hidden" instead of "shell hidden" to run the .exe.  So the problem appears to be solved, and if anyone else has a similar issue, I suggest making it work in the native "shell" command first, and then testing it in both hidden commands to see which works in your case.  Thanks for the repsonses everyone.