UBot Underground

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it only works with standard simplified html at this time.  more interest has to come for the plugin to expand it.         its independent to v4 or v5 so it works in any version   hasnt had much intere

Can it create PDF files of the browser part of the bot (meaning text, graphics etc)? THAT would be cool!

Can it create PDF files of the browser part of the bot (meaning text, graphics etc)? THAT would be cool!

Only text for the moment..  but we do have plans to expand this further into other aspects of file converting, and other aspects as well.

Only text for the moment..  but we do have plans to expand this further into other aspects of file converting, and other aspects as well.

cool glad I got in early

As TJ mentioned above , there are plans to add html , images , clickable links , charts , and all sort of cool stuff :)

As TJ mentioned above , there are plans to add html , images , clickable links , charts , and all sort of cool stuff :)

cool clickable links first please :D

I brought this cool plugin 5 hours ago and I am still playing and creating cool bots with it! I should go to bed now..lol!  Thanks TJ and Aymen!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi TJ, do this Plugin has Supported HTML already..?, will be interested to buy if it does. :D

no HTML , just text for now !

we will add HTML support in future updates along with other cool stuff :)

Any idea when the HTML version will be coming out?  I have a REAL need now.

Thanks!

we are working on something for HTML !

not sure when to be released exactly but soon !

• 1 month later...

So, any word on when this baby will support html? I'm thinking your sales will go way up when you add that because TBH there's not much I can think of that this can be useful for if we cant put a link in a document.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Much awaited features are now here..

Update Added:

• HTML to PDF: convert html content to pdf file
  • Merge PDF files : merge a list of standalone pdf files and save them in one pdf file
  • Split PDF : split a long pdf file to standalone pdf files (by page)
  • PDF to Text : convert a pdf file to text

great plugin. I grabbed it earlier today and implimented it right away to my soon to be launched bot. Great addition. Easy to use and powerfull!

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys,

does this plugin have the ability to simply do a "print screen" of what ever web page i'm on at the time BUT convert it into a pdf?

thanks

hey guys,

does this plugin have the ability to simply do a "print screen" of what ever web page i'm on at the time BUT convert it into a pdf?

thanks

Nope it doesn't have this feature!

Best Regards,

• 2 weeks later...