UBot Underground

[WTB] A “crash course” introduction in ubot!

A warm “hello!” to al ubot’ers here!

I have a rather atypical WTB request, but I still hope a doable one: I need to find a real EXPERIENCED user that is willing to give me a two part, “crash course” introduction in ubot! Again, I am not looking for someone that knows the manuals and help files contents as the Bible, I need someone that has A LOT OF PRACTICE with this system!

I am a skilled programmer and I have used both “Visual” and non “Visual” based RAD tools, so it will be  a straight forward process for you.

Being perfect in English language is NOT a must, as long as we will manage to understand each other.

I would see it in this way: day one, the “concentrated” course (I do not ask for a FULL day course) then I will “practice” till next day, when we would evaluate what I did (I intend to do a simple app, that logs in to a javascript powered website, read some data and save them, change the page, read another data and again save them, then process the saved data, by opening the local files, do something simple with the read data and save it again).

For "seeing" I suggest Teamviewer and for speaking, Skype; as for the payment, Paypal.

Do not worry, I will not become one of your competitors here, I just need this in order to take THE RIGHT decision between purchasing Ubot or Winautomation.

Please PM me with your offers and / or questions / suggestions you may have.

Thank you for taking your time and read this!

Edited by otblab

Dear kev,

Thank you for your fast and kind reply! However... I am too new here: "You are not permitted to view member profiles."...!

I can only hope that he will see this post too.

Cheers!

Do not worry, I will not become one of your competitors here, I just need this in order to take THE RIGHT decision between purchasing Ubot or Winautomation.

You don't need any course for that : ubot is good for web automation (in browser automation), while winautomation is good for windows automation (automation of actions inside windows) -  simple as that

You don't need any course for that : ubot is good for web automation (in browser automation), while winautomation is good for windows automation (automation of actions inside windows) -  simple as that

Well, thank you for your reply, but it is NOT simple as that: apparently both products can DO the simple web manipulation I need and probably ubot will handle simple but local file manipulation... HOWEVER, it may turn out that during the presentation I am looking for - and for which I posted this WTB, in fact, not just to get "social" or create authority here - that it may be a better decision to chose ubot, due to whatever YET UNKNOWN or overlooked DETAIL...

This is why I am WILLING TO PAY for this, instead to open a formal request for a presentation, directly to the sales department of ubot.

Please believe me, I know what I am doing - and if you are afraid of competition... no comment!

Cheers!