UBot Underground

[Sell] $5 Twitter Follower Bot

Hey Everyone. This is the first bot I’m selling it’s a very simple one. Despite its simplicity, I think it offers something a lot of people want and does it in a way I’ve never seen. I’m going to be setting up a ClickBank, Jvzoo and Fiverr today so I hope that helps sell a few copies. If you’re able to help me get the word out your kindness will be re-paid once I’m a little further along. 

Thank you to all the people that have answered my constant, stupid questions since joining the Ubot community. Each of you has a friend for life in me. Also, I used Ubot Locker and I can’t recommend it enough. I’ve had several questions since getting Ubot Locker and Meter has helped me every step of the way. If you’re creating bots, you need Ubot Locker. 

I’ve made a website that has most of the information about the bot. (Cleary I’m not a website designer...) It still needs a ton of work but please have a look and let me know what you think. If anything, you’ll get a laugh. www.GiveMeAttention.net You’re able to order the bot straight from the site but if you want the basic rundown it’s below. 

Now onto the bot!-

Give Me Attention! is a bot that guarantees a new follower to your Twitter account every 2-15 minutes. Unlike most of the Twitter marketing software I’ve seen, Give Me Attention! doesn’t require your Twitter account password, proxies or following users. 

You simply enter a Twitter handle, a keyword you would like to market to and how many new followers you would like. Give Me Attention! logs into a catalog of fully profiled Twitter accounts and delivers a new follower every 2-15 minutes. The account also does a small series of actions, making it look as human as possible. Things like sending a few Tweets, following other users based off the Keyword you’ve given or following back users. These actions ensure the accounts look as human as possible and that they’re interacting with other accounts you would like to market to. 

- It runs off its own private proxies.

- You can enter any Twitter account you like! You’ll be able to sell followers or just make sure all your accounts have a strong following. 

Any and all input is appreciated. I am going to be updating the bot often and I would like to make it as kickass as possible. Learning Ubot and creating Bots is my life right now and I want to make the best bots possible. I've run the bot dozens of times and have tested it every way I know how but if there are any bugs I will fix them right away. I have a few more Twitter bots I'm going to be coming out with in the next few days and am looking forward to your thoughts on anything I'm doing. 

Much love to the Ubot community,

Jack

• Like 1

Couple of suggestions for you bud if you don't mind :)

first make sure to have couple of images or maybe a video to describe what the bot does exactly !

also if you are not good at making sales letters use some script or a wordpress theme to help you do that ( http://www.optimizepress.com/ is the best option i can think of)

In your sales letter make sure to add some kind of headlines , lists , graphs , images , videos ...etc , those kind of things are important !

You could have a very good product , but if your sales latter doesn't stand out then your product is doomed to fail , same thing goes for bad products , if they have good sales letters with Great headlines then they will make a lot of money !

Best Regards

Aymen

Thanks Aymen. I have been looking into a few different themes. I was reading about Optimize Press earlier today and people really seem to love it. That $97 is a bit much for me right now. :-/  I hate that over the top flashy sells but I guess it's the name of the game. I would think $5 is such a low price for a bot of this short that people would be all over it but clearly that isn't the case. 

In all seriousness, I the bots I've been working on are something a lot of people will want. I just found a coupon for Optimize Press so I can get it but I need to be making SOME money before the end of this month. Anyone want to help out a very dedicated boy who is working 9-12 hours a day on bots, making websites for bots advertising bots or other bot related activities? I'm giving Ubot everything I have and I will be a long term investment for anyone that will guide me down the right road.

Sorry, sometimes I go on emotional rants. So.... Optimize Press, it's a must buy then?

Thanks Aymen. I have been looking into a few different themes. I was reading about Optimize Press earlier today and people really seem to love it. That $97 is a bit much for me right now. :-/  I hate that over the top flashy sells but I guess it's the name of the game. I would think $5 is such a low price for a bot of this short that people would be all over it but clearly that isn't the case. 

In all seriousness, I the bots I've been working on are something a lot of people will want. I just found a coupon for Optimize Press so I can get it but I need to be making SOME money before the end of this month. Anyone want to help out a very dedicated boy who is working 9-12 hours a day on bots, making websites for bots advertising bots or other bot related activities? I'm giving Ubot everything I have and I will be a long term investment for anyone that will guide me down the right road.

Sorry, sometimes I go on emotional rants. So.... Optimize Press, it's a must buy then?

There is many other alternatives , but i find Optimizepress the easiest to work with !

Wish you all the success on your first bot !

This is a cool little bot,its doing excatly what it supposed to do :).

I like that i do not need to enter any tw passwords and do not have to worry that the account is banned.

Some suggestion :

-Hide Browser (the user do not need to see all that decrypted code at the start up)

-Make more UI stat monitors so that the user can see what the bot is doing.

-It would be cool if i could run more than 1 account at the time

If you have Aymens Http plugin then i would see if it was possible to boost the speed of the bot a bit.

With some tweaking this bot is pretty awsome,but works out ok now aswell  :D

• Like 1

Hey Beat. I've already done an update so the browser shouldn't be visible now. There are a few other features I added as well. Right now I need to get Twitter account creation down. Once I have that mastered my Twitter bots are going to be wrecking balls. :-)

Looking into that plug-in now. 

Thank you for everything. 

Hey Everyone. This is the first bot I’m selling it’s a very simple one. Despite its simplicity, I think it offers something a lot of people want and does it in a way I’ve never seen. I’m going to be setting up a ClickBank, Jvzoo and Fiverr today so I hope that helps sell a few copies. If you’re able to help me get the word out your kindness will be re-paid once I’m a little further along. 

Thank you to all the people that have answered my constant, stupid questions since joining the Ubot community. Each of you has a friend for life in me. Also, I used Ubot Locker and I can’t recommend it enough. I’ve had several questions since getting Ubot Locker and Meter has helped me every step of the way. If you’re creating bots, you need Ubot Locker. 

I’ve made a website that has most of the information about the bot. (Cleary I’m not a website designer...) It still needs a ton of work but please have a look and let me know what you think. If anything, you’ll get a laugh. www.GiveMeAttention.net You’re able to order the bot straight from the site but if you want the basic rundown it’s below. 

Now onto the bot!-

Give Me Attention! is a bot that guarantees a new follower to your Twitter account every 2-15 minutes. Unlike most of the Twitter marketing software I’ve seen, Give Me Attention! doesn’t require your Twitter account password, proxies or following users. 

You simply enter a Twitter handle, a keyword you would like to market to and how many new followers you would like. Give Me Attention! logs into a catalog of fully profiled Twitter accounts and delivers a new follower every 2-15 minutes. The account also does a small series of actions, making it look as human as possible. Things like sending a few Tweets, following other users based off the Keyword you’ve given or following back users. These actions ensure the accounts look as human as possible and that they’re interacting with other accounts you would like to market to. 

- It runs off its own private proxies.

- You can enter any Twitter account you like! You’ll be able to sell followers or just make sure all your accounts have a strong following. 

Any and all input is appreciated. I am going to be updating the bot often and I would like to make it as kickass as possible. Learning Ubot and creating Bots is my life right now and I want to make the best bots possible. I've run the bot dozens of times and have tested it every way I know how but if there are any bugs I will fix them right away. I have a few more Twitter bots I'm going to be coming out with in the next few days and am looking forward to your thoughts on anything I'm doing. 

Much love to the Ubot community,
Jack

Hi, i would propose you some things, i have see you need money and i have got some ideas of bots, now i dont have any license of ubot but in few time like 5-6 day i will buy it. We can make a team of dev, i have some good ideas and i know good places where to sell our products(if we made togheter) i know forums, in one forum i'm an adminstrator, and in another i'm a trusted user. So i want to propose you if you want to make a team with me, more choises of make money. If you are interested add me on skype. P.s= I know i have few post and i have join today in this forum, but i'm a trusted person in other's forum

Alright, I paid the thirty some odd dollars to post on the Warrior form and nothing I write is posting. I Emailed support and I hope they work it out soon. I have a free version of Give Me Attention that will last until Monday night. I'm trying to get the word out any way I can so if you're able please post this where you can. Also, please try out Give Me Attention! :-) I would like to know what you think.

Here's my post about the trial version-

A free week of Give Me Attention! Twitter Marketing Software

Give Me Attention! is the simplest way to gain 5-15 new followers for every hour the software is running. To help get the word out I’m giving away a free edition of the software that lasts until Monday, April 29th at midnight. No catch or gimmicks. I’m just trying to get the word out about this revolutionary marketing software. 

All I ask is that you let me know what you think about Give Me Attention! I believe that once people try the software they will want to purchase it but I want to make the best Twitter Marketing Software possible. 

All you have to do is download the zip and enter the registration information below. Give Me Attention! has a VERY simple user interface. Just enter your account name without the @. A keyword you want your account to be marketed to. Give Me Attention will get your profile seen by thousands of Twitter accounts associated with this Keyword. Then enter the number of followers you desire and press Begin! Please only click Begin! once.

You’ll see a zero appear on the screen and within a few minutes this number will begin going up for every new follower you receive.

Please go to our website to read about what Give Me Attention! can do to market you on Twitter. 

The website is still being worked on and I would appreciate any feedback. I’m actually looking for a website person to help me make a few great looking landing pages. If you think you might be this person please send me a message. :-)

Go here and download your free copy of Give Me Attention! -

Enter this information when you open Give Me Attention! for the first time. You’ll only have to do this once. 

ScreamingEagleSoftware@yahoo.com
18E8-B693-3147

If you download and run Give Me Attention! you’ll receive 5-15 new followers every hour you run the software until Monday at midnight. If you like Give Me Attention! you’re able to purchase it for only $5 until May 10th! I guarantee you will love the results Give Me Attention! delivers. 

Enjoy Give Me Attention!

I left it running for about 8 hours.  Where it says how many follows do you desire I set it at 100.  For the username i put the twitter username that I wanted the users added to.  For the keyword I put ps3.  I hit begin.  Ater running all night, above the begin but I get a message saying "number of followers 21".  I dont know if the 21 means that It added 21 users to the twitter account but the twitter follower account remains the same.

I've just bought it. Received the email with link and license immediatly. When downloading a "virus" warning appeared on Chrome. Opened, entered information and  unlocked it. Hit the begin button, nothing happened. It's been 20 minutes and counter remains in zero. The only way to know that something is happening is because when you clic at "begin" a zero appears next to "Numbers of new followers"  but from there nothing more. So, not working as advertised: "You gain followers within seconds of launching give me attention!" but giving it a try. 

Hope to hear from OP soon. 

Update: After one hour running, the number  remains in zero with no change.

Update 2: Number of followers  increased slowly in the software but not in the account. So far, not so good... 

Update 3: The account is starting to get the followers. I'm guessing the "user followed" number is not real time or similar. So far the software shows 7 new followers but the account only has 2 new followers. Will continue to observe and post again tomorrow. 

Edited by mxmafia

The "virus warning" has nothing to do with his bot, it's quite common that our bots is identified as virus without any reason. It's nothing to worry about.

• Like 1