UBot Underground

Ubot XML plugin - Ubot Discount

not a big deal, but mine still says 1.0 after updating too, but the new command is in there... kinda wondering if maybe plugin developers could have an area here outside their sales threads for support questions and ideas and such... what would be the suggested way to handle that sort of thing? A "plugin support" area would be nice, and then you guys could create a new thread for support stuff in there with the title of your plugin or something.

Hey , yea if you have the new command then its the latest version , i kinda forgot to update the version number !

for support questions , i may have something setup soon !

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get and Store Data on the fly , harness the power of XML inside your bots. For the first time ever you are able to store your data in XML files , then get data directly or in a table plus much much mo

Wow!   Aymen, all I can say is Amen!   Good job!

not a big deal, but mine still says 1.0 after updating too, but the new command is in there... kinda wondering if maybe plugin developers could have an area here outside their sales threads for suppor

Posted Images

I'd like to suggest having the ability to convert an XML string (not file) to a table and vice versa.

I am aware of that it can be temporarily stored in a file just to thereafter convert the XML file to a table, but it's a bit unnecessary.

I'd also like to see more of functions in this plugin, e.g. $tableToXML( table ).

I'd like to suggest having the ability to convert an XML string (not file) to a table and vice versa.

I am aware of that it can be temporarily stored in a file just to thereafter convert the XML file to a table, but it's a bit unnecessary.

I'd also like to see more of functions in this plugin, e.g. $tableToXML( table ).

any suggestion are welcome!

i take all suggestions seriously :)

• 2 weeks later...

What's the most up to date version of this plugin?

Any plans to upgrade it?

current updated version is 1.1 (but shows 1.0 in the plugin list)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Aymen,

Could you add a command where after the xml page is loaded we could place a specific child/element into a variable?  Loading into a table for me is not going to work as the pages I am working with can be unique. 

Aymen,

Could you add a command where after the xml page is loaded we could place a specific child/element into a variable?  Loading into a table for me is not going to work as the pages I am working with can be unique. 

you mean you want just a specific child value from the xml pages ?

you mean you want just a specific child value from the xml pages ?

YES that would be fantastic! Right now I can accomplish most of my tasks with some regular expressions but it's a heck of a lot more work. If I had a command it would take 2 seconds to get what I needed by just giving it either a xml file name or variable where it's stored, the parent child and then creating a variable name to store the info.

YES that would be fantastic! Right now I can accomplish most of my tasks with some regular expressions but it's a heck of a lot more work. If I had a command it would take 2 seconds to get what I needed by just giving it either a xml file name or variable where it's stored, the parent child and then creating a variable name to store the info.

i have just the function you need writen already :D , and been using it for the past 2 weeks , i will send the update in a day or 2 :)

xml update : 1.2

added function $xml select node : this is used when you want to select a single node from the xml file
added $xml parser function to easily select single xml node value
added $xml nodes values function : select all nodes values

http://content.screencast.com/users/aymen99/folders/Jing/media/903fa14c-73ab-4532-b220-aec710530533/2013-07-20_0023.png

http://content.screencast.com/users/aymen99/folders/Jing/media/fe97132b-702e-456d-8dda-cd1f2308ac81/2013-07-20_0012.png

http://content.screencast.com/users/aymen99/folders/Jing/media/3599d5b6-6612-4bdb-b9cf-20859a2397f0/2013-07-20_0019.png

http://content.screencast.com/users/aymen99/folders/Jing/media/f482beb0-c291-458f-bafe-916c8148a880/2013-07-20_0017.png

• Like 1

xml update : 1.2

added function $xml select node : this is used when you want to select a single node from the xml file

added $xml parser function to easily select single xml node value

added $xml nodes values function : select all nodes values

http://content.screencast.com/users/aymen99/folders/Jing/media/903fa14c-73ab-4532-b220-aec710530533/2013-07-20_0023.png

http://content.screencast.com/users/aymen99/folders/Jing/media/fe97132b-702e-456d-8dda-cd1f2308ac81/2013-07-20_0012.png

http://content.screencast.com/users/aymen99/folders/Jing/media/3599d5b6-6612-4bdb-b9cf-20859a2397f0/2013-07-20_0019.png

Aymen you are amazing!  Thank you so much. You just saved me so much time!

• 3 months later...

Hey,
A small update for the Ubot XML plugin (v1.3)

xml parser and xml nodes parser now supports xml attributes
XML element and XML child nodes now support adding attributes
added xml header attributes when creating xml files
Moved All Categories to "Aymen"

thanks Aymen, thats a great plugin  :)  and I don´t know if it´s the right place to ask. But i´ll try it, maybe it´s interesting for others too: I have an xml like this:

<profiles>
  <data profile="21844041">
    <haircolor>blond</haircolor>
    <height>160 - 170 cm</height>
    <weight>60 - 70 kg</weight>
    <smoker>no</smoker>
    <eyecolor>blau</eyecolor>
    <figure>sporty</figure>
    <postalcodearea>8</postalcodearea>
    <fsk>18</fsk>
    <gender>female</gender>
    <age>35</age>
    <id>21844041</id>
  </data>
  <data profile="21840501">
    <haircolor>blond</haircolor>
    <height>160 - 170 cm</height>
    <weight>50 - 60 kg</weight>
 ........... and so on
  </data>
</profiles>

I load XML to table and use the first "data profile". But then i want to delete it and save the xml. Think there are 2 ways:

1. load XML directly and delete (Problem: how can I delete the complete first "data profile", all have an diferent id?)

2. delete the first row from table and save the table as xml (Problem: Can I save a table as XML ?)

But for either of the two i can´t find a solution. Maybe someone has an idea? :wub:

hi there Beele, i just purchased the plugin and didn't had the time to play with it but from what I've seen in Aymen's videos the plugin does not seem to have a direct way to export a table to XML (just guessing) but it should be possible to move table data to XML through a loop based on the number of columns and rows.

Aymen you have a great plugin here ;) maybe you could add a direct "table to xml" feature too. Overall, well done!

I load XML to table and use the first "data profile". But then i want to delete it and save the xml. Think there are 2 ways:

1. load XML directly and delete (Problem: how can I delete the complete first "data profile", all have an diferent id?)

2. delete the first row from table and save the table as xml (Problem: Can I save a table as XML ?)

But for either of the two i can´t find a solution. Maybe someone has an idea? :wub:

Hi Beele,

If the id of your data element is unique, you could use the remove node command to delete the used profile.

Phil

thanks for the answers.

The ID is unique and i understand, how i can remove one special ID with the remove node. But i need to delete always the complete first data profile...

open XML, scrape the id´s, add to a list, remove first list item ? That will not work. :unsure:

FIrst I just want to say this is an awesome plugin and I'm loving it so far. 

So this is probably a silly question, but I am using this plugin to generate sitemap.xml sitemaps for the search engines per the sitemap protocol as shown here. http://www.sitemaps.org/protocol.html  

I'm able to use the plugin to create sitemaps identical to the example shown on the url above with the exception of the first line in my sitemap, which looks like this in the example: 

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

but the sitemap generated with this plugin has this for the first line: 

<?xml version="1.0"?>

So my question is, are the sitemaps generated with the plugin in UTF-8 format even though the XML tag does not contain the UTF encoding attribute when the sitemap is viewed in a text editor?

Thanks,

Bawzee

Nevermind to my question above.  I see the plugin creates sitemaps in ANSI coding.  It would be great if we had the option to encode in UTF-8, but for now I'm just having ubot open the sitemap.xml file generated by the plugin, change the xml tag and re-saving (and ubot saves to UTF-8 automatically so this addresses the issue).  Loving the plugin, Aymen.  Keep up the great work!

• 5 weeks later...

aymen can you please send me again the email received after purchase with the download link !? ... made a HDD clone to change the drive with and SSD and lost outlook backups :(

sorry for the trouble and thank you.

Order Number : 5124426766