UBot Underground

Ubot XML plugin - Ubot Discount

Get and Store Data on the fly , harness the power of XML inside your bots.
For the first time ever you are able to store your data in XML files , then get data directly or in a table plus much much more ….

Video Demonstration

Video 1: http://www.screencast.com/t/fRNMjpzjd

Video 2: http://screencast.com/t/05eAfkuQDiu1

Commands included in this Plugin :

Create XML file : create an XML file and fill it with data on the fly
    XML to table : convert your xml file to a table
    Load XML file : load an xml file then , Remove , Update Or add Nodes to it easily
    Remove Node : used inside Load XML file to remove a specified node from the xml file
    Update Node : used inside Load XML file to update a child node value
    XML element : used to add a single element in the XML file
    XML child : used to add a Child node under the XML element

Functions:

$xml select node : this is used when you want to select a single node from the xml file
$xml parser function to easily select single xml node value from an XML input
$xml nodes values function : select all nodes values from an XML input

For a limited Time Offer get the Ubot XML plugin for $37

price may increase any time without notice !

Limited time promotion , get 25% off

Promo Code : SUPERPROMOExpiration : 2013-11-07

http://ubot-plugins.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/large-downloadnow.png

• Like 2
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get and Store Data on the fly , harness the power of XML inside your bots. For the first time ever you are able to store your data in XML files , then get data directly or in a table plus much much mo

Wow!   Aymen, all I can say is Amen!   Good job!

not a big deal, but mine still says 1.0 after updating too, but the new command is in there... kinda wondering if maybe plugin developers could have an area here outside their sales threads for suppor

Posted Images

Hi. Could some one please tell me , what are the advantages/uses of this xml plugin over - using tables and MySQL?

I would like to know a real world scenario where this plugin would be indispensable...

Thanks.

Edited by Sanjeev
Hi. Could some one please tell me , what are the advantages/uses of this xml plugin over - using tables and MySQL?

I would like to know a real world scenario where this plugin would be indispensable...

Thanks.

You can for example download an sitemap XML file from a certain site , and convert it instantly to at table array , then use it again to post data to your website !

Or you can use the XML files to store data you collected during sites scraping or anything else !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any chance of getting an update on this one? It can't handle bigger XML files.

there is an update coming with fixes and new features and commands :)

Aymen,

As with all your plugins, great work.  You are truly extending and enhancing the software.

Have a question about this plugin and the ability to store date within bot.  For example can the user enter personal data (user name/password/name/address etc) and then use that within the bot?  Just like the UBot software where you select from the menu "Tools" and then select "Options" and then click on "Default Form Fields"

Aymen,

As with all your plugins, great work.  You are truly extending and enhancing the software.

Have a question about this plugin and the ability to store date within bot.  For example can the user enter personal data (user name/password/name/address etc) and then use that within the bot?  Just like the UBot software where you select from the menu "Tools" and then select "Options" and then click on "Default Form Fields"

Yes you can , the whole purpose of xml files is to store data in it !

this plugin is perfect for saving projects data , like default input fields and so on !

xml update : 1.1

- fixed an error : xml to table
- fixed an error in xml element and xml child commands where to commands gives error when typing special characters in the element name
- added command csv to xml

Great update mate,big sitemaps working like a charm in tables now.

The added csv to xml is a very handy feature,thanks!

i just bought this plugin and the plugin version said 1.0.0.0

Where can i get the v1.1 Aymen?

Are you the one who PMed me via skype ?

not a big deal, but mine still says 1.0 after updating too, but the new command is in there... kinda wondering if maybe plugin developers could have an area here outside their sales threads for support questions and ideas and such... what would be the suggested way to handle that sort of thing? A "plugin support" area would be nice, and then you guys could create a new thread for support stuff in there with the title of your plugin or something.

• Like 1