UBot Underground

[SELL] Ubot Source Obfuscator - Stop Hackers Dead In Their Tracks! by Encrypting / Obfuscating your Source Code

I am co-developer with Jane. We have added 3 layers of security. We have implemented military grade encryption algorithm. (Next Update in testing phase.)

First updates of auto-junk creation is in testing phase.. we will roll that out tomorrow.

Obfuscation and Encryption makes very very time consuming for hackers if not impossible.

This tool is in very active development. All constructive criticism is always welcome.

Edited by kalrudra
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

***  THIS WORKS WITH UBOT STUDIO V4 and V5 ****           If you can not see the above picture please visit our sales page below for details.   http://ubotaddons.com/bot-security/     FOR SUPPORT PLE

I think people are looking at this in the wrong way.   The whole point of this is if  someone gets into your source then the idea of all the obfuscation / different encryption is to put them off enoug

Hey Peeps,   Affiliate program now open if anyone would like to promote and make some $$$$   Click Here To Apply

Like anything else in life, security-wise, no tool is foolproof. 

However, when the thief goes to the parking lot to steal a car, the silly alarm shouldn't DENY him the ability to steal it, but it certainly puts him off; he'll be headed elsewhere to look for a much easier prey.

The cheetah can also outrun ANY antelope, but will carefully pick the sick one, or the younger, 'cause it's much easier that way.

If a tool adds some extra layers of protection, making the life of a hacker more difficult than before, I'd say welcome to that tool.

Like anything else in life, security-wise, no tool is foolproof. 

However, when the thief goes to the parking lot to steal a car, the silly alarm shouldn't DENY him the ability to steal it, but it certainly puts him off; he'll be headed elsewhere to look for a much easier prey.

The cheetah can also outrun ANY antelope, but will carefully pick the sick one, or the younger, 'cause it's much easier that way.

If a tool adds some extra layers of protection, making the life of a hacker more difficult than before, I'd say welcome to that tool.

Thank you

Hi Jane,

Please let us know when the next update time-frame will be?

Asking because I am looking to launch a couple of bots and not sure if I should compile with current obfuscator version or wait for the next update if it will contain more protection. Thanks

Hi Jane,

Please let us know when the next update time-frame will be?

Asking because I am looking to launch a couple of bots and not sure if I should compile with current obfuscator version or wait for the next update if it will contain more protection. Thanks

I have sent everyone who has purchased an email earlier with the update info for the latest version.

Please check your mail.

Thank you.

You have to run it as an administrator now i have put it in the new installer program for setup as windows needs administrator permission to be able to write files in the Program Files directory.

I thought i had made a note of it in the manual, i will check though and if not i will add it.

(** Update - It already says to install as administrator in the manual - I urge anyone who purchases this to read the manual before attempting to install to save themselves time and trouble**)

hey there

i finally purchased. its very cool

its real easy to use too which shocked me as the word obfuscator itself is scarey hahahaha

thanks for the great software im loving the results

SOFTWARE UPDATE TO V1.03

We have updated the software to 1.03.

The email i sent everyone 6 days ago to their email address they used to purchase was an auto updater software update. 

If you have not installed that version then you will not get any of the future updates including this one.

If you did not get the email, please check your junk mail.  If you still did not get it (blame gmail ;)  then you can download again from Jvzoo (and pm me and i will resend your license).

Enjoy

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Anyone who needs support please put in a  ticket at client-area.biz and one of my team will be glad to help.

PS, please register and also provide your jvzoo transaction number.

I am still waiting for you to send in my key??? I have sent you my details on friday ending with BOQ==

Will check this now for ya, see if your request is in the junk or something.

I am still waiting for you to send in my key??? I have sent you my details on friday ending with BOQ==

Please check your mail, as soon as we get proof of purchase your key will be made.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

heya guys, any discounts available ?¿ i'm about to get couple items from around here and I've reached the "kinda short on resources" spot :( Please  let me know when a discount is available again, pls pls pretty please !? :) Also, why jvzoo and not a normal payment system?

thank you,

Michael

Hello somebody home? i'm ready to buy but can someone please confirm if this app is still available and if after purchase i'm able to use the app or i'll have to send other mails with proof of purchase and wait for activation... i hate this method!

If i'll have to wait for an activation mail same as the reply for my last question here then this is kinda disappointing :( thanks!

...i honestly recommend something more straightforward like "buy and use" and avoid complications...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Sorry i missed this.  Yes its still available, and also support is offered via my client-area (Monday - Friday) if needed.

Also you could of purchased just by clicking the buy button on the main page, you would of been sent instructions on how to obtain your license and given a download access for the software.

I did a specail a short while ago but there is no offers on at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...

I like this software. It offers a bulletproof solution, and along with a locker, you have nothing to worry about. except your cat shatting on your carpet. This obviously still remains an issue. Hopefully this is fixed in the next version.