UBot Underground

[SELL] SQLite Database Plugin

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you sick of using text files and CSV files to store your data in the most unprofessional way possible ?   Now with SQLite plugin for Ubot , you will be able to store data , update data , delete da

Hi Everyone, I wanted to confirm the same issues with SQLite and NULL values and DOUBLE QUOTES in your literal strings. I wrestled with this for several hours till I had a breakthrough via trial&

Update 1.2   -Added a grid window command   http://content.screencast.com/users/aymen99/folders/Jing/media/ec539139-86a3-4465-afa6-c33278242026/2013-04-06_1906.png   http://content.screencast.com/user

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Hey bud,

How can we upgrade the bot without overwriting the database?

Also, can you please send me the code that downloads the files from server?

Hey bud,

How can we upgrade the bot without overwriting the database?

Also, can you please send me the code that downloads the files from server?

I'm not really sure what you mean by upgrading the bot !

for the download code pm on skype i'll send it over quickly

I made a bot using your plugin, but when I update it, the database gets overwritten on client side and everything is erased.

zdot,

That has nothing to do with his plugin that's development error..  When you write your update script verify that the db you have doesn't exist before it updates the files then.  This way you won't overwrite it with the default one you have or just be sure to not include the db.. If the DB has updates to tables then you need to write an sql script the updates your db.

I made a bot using your plugin, but when I update it, the database gets overwritten on client side and everything is erased.

i'm afraid thats a problem of the licensing system your using , try to create the database on my documents folder not in the application folder !

Y'es I'm using Meter licensing. When I tried to use INNO set up it was working fine and I was able to install database in document folder or appdata, but Inno setup and Meter licensing doesn't work with automatic updates...

Maybe I can use the script you send me for downloading the 32/64 bits System.Data.SQLite.dll to download the database as well.... Yeah, I think it's a good idea

• 1 month later...

The grid doens't seem to change size? I change the window size but the grid stays the same size no matter what - it even side scrolls. Is there any way around this?

It doesn't change for now , i'll add it in the next update

Will this plugin still be unique once ubot 5 comes out?  cheers (grid feature looks amazeballs)

Should be! the thing i can guarantee is that there will be constant updates for this !

• Like 1

Is there any way to see if a table exists before trying to add data?

one way to do it is to add a table where you store all other tables names in it when you add a table to the database !

after that you just check the database to see if a certain table exists in the database

select * from tablenames where table_name="name"

if there is a result then it already exists , else it doesn't exists in the database

Now the easy way to do it :D

use

.tables

to get the tables list in your database

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

cant get anything with sqlite plugin to work with ubot 5 to work, and I cant get the built-in sqlite to create or connect to a database file... anyone else having this issue?

My bots with sqlite are also not working.

I have bots with auto load from the database to the ui but they are not loading the db from sqlite

cant get anything with sqlite plugin to work with ubot 5 to work, and I cant get the built-in sqlite to create or connect to a database file... anyone else having this issue?

i'll check it out!

i'll check it out!

Just so you know, new Ubot 5 is 32 bit only, so 64 bit SQLite DLLs wont work with it anymore. Just something I noticed while working on UbotLocker :)

-meter

Any word on this? Just about every bot I make uses sqlite now, and I cant even use the one built into v5 to create an empty database to start with, and, well, none of the commands built in to ubot work with sqlite either so I am just dead in the water with v5 basically...

Any word on this? Just about every bot I make uses sqlite now, and I cant even use the one built into v5 to create an empty database to start with, and, well, none of the commands built in to ubot work with sqlite either so I am just dead in the water with v5 basically...

I would also like to know i am in the same situation as dankass

ok a small update about this

i just made changes to the sqlite plugin (new V5 built) and it worked on my UbotV5 !

if anyone want to test it out to confirm it working please hit me on skype !

• 2 weeks later...
Is the grid editable? It seems so, but the result is not saved...

yea the grid shouldn't be editable , so it won't save even if you edit ,  but i may add this feature to it!