UBot Underground

[SELL] SQLite Database Plugin

Are you sick of using text files and CSV files to store your data in the most unprofessional way possible ?

Now with SQLite plugin for Ubot , you will be able to store data , update data , delete data , and get data very easily without having to break your head over it

Video Demonstration

http://content.screencast.com/users/aymen99/folders/Jing/media/e6f84f52-e276-4410-b615-0929be3e4c1d/2013-03-20_1341.png

Commands Available :

• SQLite Create database command : you can easily create an empty database with this command
  • SQLite query command : used to run SQL query that doesn’t have any returned data such as UPDATE , CREATE , DELETE ..Etc
  • SQlite get data command : used to send SELECT SQL queries and get data back in  a table
  • grid window command
  • database to html function
  • table to html function
  • sqlite data reader function

$37 Limited Time Offer

http://ubot-plugins.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/add2cart_15.png

This Plugin is available for Pro and Dev Users Only

• Like 2
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you sick of using text files and CSV files to store your data in the most unprofessional way possible ?   Now with SQLite plugin for Ubot , you will be able to store data , update data , delete da

Hi Everyone, I wanted to confirm the same issues with SQLite and NULL values and DOUBLE QUOTES in your literal strings. I wrestled with this for several hours till I had a breakthrough via trial&

Update 1.2   -Added a grid window command   http://content.screencast.com/users/aymen99/folders/Jing/media/ec539139-86a3-4465-afa6-c33278242026/2013-04-06_1906.png   http://content.screencast.com/user

Posted Images

any updates on an ETA for this?  :blink: 

i'm not sure when exactly , but there is a small problem of CPU compatibility , the plugin works but only on x86 !

The thing i'm sure of that this will be re-released soon , after i make sure nothing is wrong :)

• 3 weeks later...
I don't know what language you coded this thing in but chances are you may have to compile two versions... one for 86 and the other for 64.

yea i know , i'm trying to make a version that supports 86 and 64 in the same time!

yea i know , i'm trying to make a version that supports 86 and 64 in the same time!

Why not just make 2 version Aymen? One for 32 and one for 64.

Why not just make 2 version Aymen? One for 32 and one for 64.

That would be hard to distribute 

i will have a release for this soon :)

An excellent plugin, working great. BTW when you install the System.Data.SQLite assembly for your system.. make sure you select the "update the global assembly cache" or else ubot might not find the assembly during runtime.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Update 1.2

-Added a grid window command

http://content.screencast.com/users/aymen99/folders/Jing/media/ec539139-86a3-4465-afa6-c33278242026/2013-04-06_1906.png

http://content.screencast.com/users/aymen99/folders/Jing/media/f8c5a49d-aa76-4cbd-ac65-aa38ce0d8951/2013-04-06_1908.png

• Like 1

I have to say that this SQLite plugin and the ftp plugins are 2 of the best plugins I have bought so far. I never really had any experience with SQL before other than phpMyadmin so it took a little time for me to get the syntax figured out.

Now that I have it pretty much figured out I'm a little pissed something like this wasn't a part of ubot already.

This plugin not only saves time because you can insert multiple data into the db at the same time rather than a bunch of add to list, save to file command, but it also cuts down on total code because there are a lot less commands that need to be performed.

If you are thinking about buying this plugin and you haven't, I have to tell you once you get the hang of it you'll love it.

AWESOME PLUGIN AYMEN!

• Like 1

One small suggestion on this AWESOME plugin Aymen....

Ability get data and set directly to a variable.

I think this could be done in 2 ways...

1. Add a variable field to the SQLite Get Data command so you have the option of either a table or variable.

2. Add a parameter that can be placed inside of a set command to get data

The reason for this is because I am finding that many times I am using the Get data command for only one field and not the entire table or row. Which means I have to get the data to a table in ubot and then I have to set the table cell. Which means I have to check to see what cell that data is in since they aren't numbered in the database they have titles. This would save a good amount of time coding to get a single piece of data.

One small suggestion on this AWESOME plugin Aymen....

Ability get data and set directly to a variable.

I think this could be done in 2 ways...

1. Add a variable field to the SQLite Get Data command so you have the option of either a table or variable.

2. Add a parameter that can be placed inside of a set command to get data

The reason for this is because I am finding that many times I am using the Get data command for only one field and not the entire table or row. Which means I have to get the data to a table in ubot and then I have to set the table cell. Which means I have to check to see what cell that data is in since they aren't numbered in the database they have titles. This would save a good amount of time coding to get a single piece of data.

yea i'm thinking to add a function to return just a single result

• Like 1