UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

Hello all,

Just an update on my progress after a busy weekend of coding :) The following features have been implemented and tested:

-You can now enable/disable licenses.

-You can now enable/disable updates on a license.

-You can now create projects where the updates for a license gets disabled automatically when a subscription expires. I am also coding something right now to automatically renew the license when the subscription is renewed.

-You can now edit individual email messages for each project.

-You can now submit an HTML form that captures emails, and use it to automatically issue licenses. This is useful for listbuilding by giving away free bots.

-I have fixed the bug macster and orbital were talking about, where activations get used up randomly. This is very rare bug, but fix for it works fine I think :)

I am currently working on:

-Allowing bulk import of licenses.

-Plimus, digiresults, and 2checkout IPN. I would like to take a moment to thank Aymen, who modded UbotLocker to support Plimus and Digiresults IPN, and then went out of his way to give me the code. This has made my life much easier :)

- Ubot 5 support????

I am going to push back the release date of this new update from October 1 to October 3. The reason is new Ubot 5 comes out tomorrow (supposedly?) and I want to check that UbotLocker works on it. If it doesn't, I want to be able to see if I can get a quick fix working and out by October 3. Also, the extra 2 days will give me some breathing room to test all the stuff I just coded, and to verify the IPNs work correctly.

If anyone would like to test what I have so far, please drop me a PM. I am always looking for new early adopters :) Also, if you have a pet feature you want, just mention it and I'll try to squeeze it in :)

-meter

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

meter you are a mage buddy :)

One more/last thing, can you please make the locker adopt the bot/app icon a maybe name in the activation windows and not use the VS default one !?

I did a small test with uBot 5 and seems to be working just fine so i guess you won't have to sorry too much about that ;)

Hey macster,

Could you please PM me a Ubot 5 compiled bot? I just want to see for myself what has changed :) But it's a relief to hear it works, thank you!

Also I'll look into the icon. Someone else asked me about it, but I keep putting it off because it's actually quite a pain to automatically package resources into a .NET assembly like that. Still, I'll take a look.

-meter

sure bud i'll send a UB5 compiled bot asap :) and don't worry too much about the icon if its a pain in the 4$$, it can wait. just make sure that the features you already built are bullet proof and i'm sure everyone will be happy :)

Hey Meter,

I'm building a tool that has more than 1 executable. One is Ubot , the other in C# . But they belong together.

It would be great if I could automatically send out licenses on multiple projects with one purchase.

Hey Meter,

I'm building a tool that has more than 1 executable. One is Ubot , the other in C# . But they belong together.

It would be great if I could automatically send out licenses on multiple projects with one purchase.

you can lock both with the same project id , put them both in the same folder , i think that will work too !

and you can also use subfolders just include the locker.dll and other necessary files outputted in that folder. so you could have

Main Folder > main bot + license files

---Profiles > profile bot + license files

just make sure they are locked with the same project details.

Then I just put a onload command to copy the license file to the subfolder so everything works when the user clicks on it.

you can lock both with the same project id , put them both in the same folder , i think that will work too !

and you can also use subfolders just include the locker.dll and other necessary files outputted in that folder. so you could have

Main Folder > main bot + license files

---Profiles > profile bot + license files

just make sure they are locked with the same project details.

Then I just put a onload command to copy the license file to the subfolder so everything works when the user clicks on it.

awsome, this solves a lot for me !! thanks guys

Plimus and Digiresults have been tested and added. I've also added the bulk importing of licenses.

2Checkout will have to wait for now. I looked at their IPN but it's quite different than any of the other IPNs, so I got bogged down quickly. I will release it in a future update.

For now I will be sending the new UbotLocker to some customers tonight for testing, and will send it to everyone tomorrow. As far as I can see it's working fine with Ubot 5, so that shouldn't be a problem.

-meter

Freaking awesome meter! You rock! And thanks Aymen for lending a hand on this project too!

P.S. There are lots of smart peeps on this forum, but I consider both of you guys the 2 top geniuses around here...

• Like 1

Freaking awesome meter! You rock! And thanks Aymen for lending a hand on this project too!

P.S. There are lots of smart peeps on this forum, but I consider both of you guys the 2 top geniuses around here...

Just download and test

You rock metter.. thanks for this update

Gandensang

Great update bud!

this is a damn fine licensing solution !

Thanks guys :) Hope you enjoy the new update!

New update has been sent via PM to ALL my customers. If for some reason you didn't get it, or you have some sort of problem, please contact me via PM!

-meter

^Aside from that just some small stuff in web interface. For example, now you can bulk import licenses, you can edit email messages on a per project basis, you can set a project so that licenses disallow updates when their subscription expires, instead of just deleting the license. You can also manually enable/disable licenses. And a lot more stuff. Browse around in the web interface and explore for 5 minutes, all the new features are there and should be fairly easy to understand.

-meter

Heya Scott,

Yes the PDF in the new package I sent you should cover briefly how to use the new Plimus and DigiResults IPN, as well as how to modify your listbuilder forms to let UbotLocker hook them.

All the other new features are in the UI and should be self-evident.

-meter

^Aside from that just some small stuff in web interface. For example, now you can bulk import licenses, you can edit email messages on a per project basis, you can set a project so that licenses disallow updates when their subscription expires, instead of just deleting the license. You can also manually enable/disable licenses. And a lot more stuff. Browse around in the web interface and explore for 5 minutes, all the new features are there and should be fairly easy to understand.

-meter

thanks man sound good

I've been a long time in the internet marketing but meters product, service and time he spended to solve my problem is unmatched. Well besides darryl of the UI builder ;)

Great updates and im ready to release my first product to the public next week now :D

Thanks again!