UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

Accepted. However I'm not at the desk but will try to help if I can through the phone

[uBotter Labs]

Thats fine, as long as its still text, i have no mic etc.. 

see you on skype :)

Cheers

CJ

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

@Meter

@Macster (UBotter Labs)

Hey guys, wasnt sure which to call so Ill ask both of you lol,

Literally just this morning I am unable to log into my license admin, keeps telling me the user/pass is wrong, 

However I went through the "reset password" process, you know just in case, .. got my new password and still cant log in :(

My host is indeed up to PHP 7 but my PHP version is set to "5.6" which is what its been on for quite some time now so dont think it is that.

After a little panic I logged into my ftp and checked for an error log, and in the error_log file I have this (starting from the 2nd-NOV) :

Ive read plenty of articles regarding the "The mysql extension is deprecated" but unfortunately my MySQL knowledge is extremely limited, and of course from past experiece I tend to stay away from touching anything mysql related.

Can someone help me please, im literally at a loss  :unsure:

Thanks in advance

CJ

Hi! Were you able to solve this issue? I have upgraded my hosting to Hostgator Cloud, which only has php 5.5 and up, and they claim that Ubot Locker has code which needs 5.4. Do you think that's correct?

""In reviewing the errors that appear on is due to the script utilizing a deprecated function called mysql_pconnect() which was deprecated with the release of PHP 5.5. Only PHP versions PHP 5.4 and under have that function. Unfortunately on our Cloud servers only PHP versions 5.5 and above are installed as PHP 5.4 is deprecated and no longer supported. The only way to resolve the errors presented on the page would be to update the script to function under PHP 5.5 and above."

Do you perhaps have any suggestions for me?

Thanks,

Marton

You should be able to install MySQL extension in PHP.

Even though it was remove from latest PHP versions it does not represent a security risk since all inputs are escaped.

However i will upgrade with PHP 7 and PDO soon.

[uBotter Labs]

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

You should be able to install MySQL extension in PHP.

Even though it was remove from latest PHP versions it does not represent a security risk since all inputs are escaped.

However i will upgrade with PHP 7 and PDO soon.

[uBotter Labs]

Hey @Macster, .. Im back, 

Apologies for not getting back to you, at the time it wasnt that important and my logic was that if I cant get in to my license admin then nobody else can either lol.

Im not much of a skype user/talker either so ive left it as long as humaly possible.

Anyways, that ship has sailed and its becoming a problem .. Ive come to the point that i can not add any new projects because i can not log in to the admin.

Can you please help me out mate ?

Even if you cant provide updated code/pages, ..  are you able to help me or show me how to insert a new project into the DB if its possible to add manually ?

EDIT : This is more serious that i thought, .. no admin lgin, no proejct creation, emails not being sent out etc ..

The ONLY thing working is license activations, and how long that is going to last is kind worrying me, functions are dropping like dominoes and ive got a hell of a lot of customers.

Cheers

CJ

Well, if you´re not much of a skype use hwo you want me to help you?Yes it is possible to manually create projects if needed but would be a lot easier to reset your password but you need to reach me over skype and will assist you.

Well, if you´re not much of a skype use hwo you want me to help you?Yes it is possible to manually create projects if needed but would be a lot easier to reset your password but you need to reach me over skype and will assist you.

Well, if you´re not much of a skype use hwo you want me to help you? Yes it is possible to manually create projects if needed but would be a lot easier to reset your password but you need to reach me over skype and will assist you.

Well, if you´re not much of a skype use hwo you want me to help you? Yes it is possible to manually create projects if needed but would be a lot easier to reset your password but you need to reach me over skype and will assist you.

I wasnt being funny mate, just not a lover of it (skype), .. and figured if i could manage the way it was then i would - and yes that always bites me in the @$$ lol.

I do understand what your saying, and i will suck it up lol because the automated emails not sending out is going to cause havok, 

but ill have to do it tomorrow if thats ok with you ? (these things always happen to me right at the end of the day lmao) 

Will you be available tomorrow late morning (ish) GMT ?

Cheers

CJ

Reach me tomorrow afternoon and will assist you, over Skype, not going to hunt emails or forum messages.

Reseting the password it takes a min but if emails are not sent anymore then that is an issues with your host.

Reach me tomorrow afternoon and will assist you, over Skype, not going to hunt emails or forum messages. Reseting the password it takes a min but if emails are not sent anymore then that is an issues with your host.

Will do mate, thanks.

I did initially think the email thing was a host problem because it was working up til today, perhaps there is a blockage, its happened before, ill wait and see.

Thanks again, ill catch you tomorrow ;)

Cheers

CJ

• 2 weeks later...

Could anyone that has a copy please post the source code for the login/license entry form, as mentioned here (huge thanks to cүвεя_נυηкιε for pointing this post out to me) :

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/12958-sell-ubotlocker-web-web-based-licensing-solution-that-prevents-decompiling-and-cracking/page-34?do=findComment&comment=100591

?

I would like to customize my license forms for my locked bots, but the dropbox link is dead.

I would be eternally grateful if anyone could find the time to upload it! Thanks in advance.

php7 files ?

Seems things cripple staying up to date with php and latest security

Yes a lot of php code has been depreciated in php 7 - would be good as I would like to continue to use this product :(

I and Arlon are are currently working on a solution.

UbotLocker and the Unleashed mod will be upgraded next month to PHP 7 with PDO and best of all will come as a free system ;).

Happy New Year to you all!

[uBotter Labs]

• 1 month later...

UbotLocker and the Unleashed mod will be upgraded next month to PHP 7 with PDO and best of all will come as a free system ;).

Happy New Year to you all!

[uBotter Labs]

has this been done

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, so the current script is not working with php7?

Because I just come here to migrate to new server and I just read in above messages that there are errors with php7.

Any ETA? I mean does script work, i dont really use it at the moment but if you be releasing new script maybe i should wait for the new one?

It works just fine. Some hosts use php7 by default now and you only need to activate MySQL extension in your panel or ask your company to activate it for you because it is deactivated in PHP 7

There is no security risk or anything like that.

Will finish the upgrade to the entire system as soon as I get to it but until then you can continue to be use just fine.

[uBotter Labs]

Yea, my server uses php7. I mean I could install php5, but everybody is running away from that so I will wait for php7 release, I am not in hurry. I mean on my old server with php5 it works perfectly, but I am moving to a whole new server with more power and there will be only php7.

It will gripe to your error document about mysql_ is depreciated and should update to PDO or MySQLi

I had troubles with mine on php7 so backdated to 5.6.33 which most server hosts have everyone on as most scripts around need major overhauls to a lot of them to be compliant for php7 and the depreciated functions

When is soon macster? its been a year. :D

Have faith bud.

You know how it is when you feel you can do it all in a split second and you could but having only two hands suddenly is the biggest limitation.

It will be done.

[uBotter Labs]

• 1 month later...

Hello meter I'm getting a error when trying to start the desktop software.

"Error while connecting to license server for version check"

Make sure you have created the project correctly and the bot is not blocked.

1. Check UbotLocker server URL

2. Check firewall

3. Check project name

4. Check project key

[uBotter Labs]