UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

Just want to chime in and say Macster is an authorized reseller of Ubotlocker. If I'm not replying due to traveling, you can trust him to handle invoices for me or contact me :)

-meter

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

@meter - Glad to see you still support this project so actively. AMAZING PRODUCT! (Using For Past 4 Years)

Since April 2014, I have not received any updates (should I be able locate them somewhere?)

Reading the thread seems some updates have been released, any chance you can point me to them?

Edited by Jcac

@meter - Glad to see you still support this project so actively. AMAZING PRODUCT! (Using For Past 4 Years)

Since April 2014, I have not received any updates (should I be able locate them somewhere?)

Reading the thread seems some updates have been released, any chance you can point me to them?

Ubotlocker is continuously supported by me (web licensing) and meter (desktop protection).

There has not been any major change to the payment gateways IPN that require an update to the main script as for the desktop part, meter released here the license.dll source code with instructions to customize it for your business needs.

If however you want a more advanced Web script I recommend you look at the UbotLocker Unleashed Mod or use UBotter Labs directly.

[uBotter Labs]

Ubotlocker is continuously supported by me (web licensing) and meter (desktop protection).

There has not been any major change to the payment gateways IPN that require an update to the main script as for the desktop part, meter released here the license.dll source code with instructions to customize it for your business needs.

If however you want a more advanced Web script I recommend you look at the UbotLocker Unleashed Mod or use UBotter Labs directly.

[uBotter Labs]

Thanks for the reply. Very familiar with your product and have considered purchasing.

So between 2014 and 2017 there have been no new features or improvements released? Just wanting to clarify (not personally facing any issues) but resetting up my license server and would like to use the latest possible release from meter.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the reply. Very familiar with your product and have considered purchasing.

So between 2014 and 2017 there have been no new features or improvements released? Just wanting to clarify (not personally facing any issues) but resetting up my license server and would like to use the latest possible release from meter.

Yes there have been lots of updates and improvements with the UBotter Labs and the Unleashed mod for Ubotlocker .

I already explained this in my message above.

[uBotter Labs]

Hi Meter,

Does this also work for bots developed with AutoIT?

Already explained in one of my previous replies, Ubotlocker is designed specifically for ubot studio.

License auto-it, yes!

Protect auto-it apps, can't confirm but feel free to pm me with an auto-it software and will look into it.

[uBotter Labs]

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey Meter .. or Macster,

When i try using a number with more than 1 decimal via project update it will always remove anything from the second "."

Is there a way to modify the version config to allow version numbers like 1.9.1 or similar ?

Cheers

CJ

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for late reply CJ!

No it's not possible. The versions are stored as decimal numbers (1.1111) and a decimal number cannot have two '.' characters and be valid. Sorry!

-meter

• 4 weeks later...

I tried logging into my Admin account and get this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_pconnect() in /home/user/public_html/UbotLocker/CheckLogin.php:6 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /home/user/public_html/UbotLocker/CheckLogin.php on line 6

I think my host uses php 7.

I tried logging into my Admin account and get this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_pconnect() in /home/user/public_html/UbotLocker/CheckLogin.php:6 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /home/user/public_html/UbotLocker/CheckLogin.php on line 6

I think my host uses php 7.

In this case you can install PHP 5 through your host and use both.

[uBotter Labs]

• 2 weeks later...

@Meter

@Macster (UBotter Labs)

Hey guys, wasnt sure which to call so Ill ask both of you lol,

Literally just this morning I am unable to log into my license admin, keeps telling me the user/pass is wrong, 

However I went through the "reset password" process, you know just in case, .. got my new password and still cant log in :(

My host is indeed up to PHP 7 but my PHP version is set to "5.6" which is what its been on for quite some time now so dont think it is that.

After a little panic I logged into my ftp and checked for an error log, and in the error_log file I have this (starting from the 2nd-NOV) :

[04-Nov-2017 11:42:39 UTC] PHP Warning:  date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/******/public_html/ulok/VerifyLicense.php on line 123
[04-Nov-2017 11:42:39 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  mysql_pconnect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/******/public_html/ulok/config.php on line 12
[04-Nov-2017 11:42:39 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  mysql_pconnect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/******/public_html/ulok/config.php on line 12
[04-Nov-2017 11:42:39 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: country in /home/******/public_html/ulok/VerifyLicense.php on line 201
[04-Nov-2017 11:43:19 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  mysql_pconnect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/******/public_html/ulok/CheckLogin.php on line 4
[04-Nov-2017 11:43:25 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  mysql_pconnect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/******/public_html/ulok/CheckLogin.php on line 4
[04-Nov-2017 11:43:43 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  mysql_pconnect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/******/public_html/ulok/CheckLogin.php on line 4

Ive read plenty of articles regarding the "The mysql extension is deprecated" but unfortunately my MySQL knowledge is extremely limited, and of course from past experiece I tend to stay away from touching anything mysql related.

Can someone help me please, im literally at a loss  :unsure:

Thanks in advance

CJ

@cyber_junkie reach me over Skype and will help you

[uBotter Labs]

Thanks mate, installing Skype now.

EDIT : Sorry man, I just realised your reply with 2 hours ago, .. Ive left you a message and skype open for when you return.

Skype ID = CJ (Cyber Junkie)

Cheers

CJ

Thanks mate, installing Skype now.

EDIT : Sorry man, I just realised your reply with 2 hours ago, .. Ive left you a message and skype open for when you return.

Skype ID = CJ (Cyber Junkie)

Cheers

CJ

Accepted. However I'm not at the desk but will try to help if I can through the phone

[uBotter Labs]

• Like 1