UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

I believe that I've got a problem with re-occurring payments. Seems that when someone cancels, it doesn't deactive the license. Is there a way for me to monitor and troubleshoot this fact? Also, not seeing any cancel payment notifications in the log files.

Frank

Ok to further my review, I've been digging deep on the jvzoo file and this is the code that seems to be causing grief...

$results = runQuery("SELECT * FROM paypallogs WHERE payment_date='$payDate' AND name='$payerName'");

if (mysql_num_rows($results) > 0)
  {
      exit;
  }

Removing this starts getting things working for my testing for sure.

Frank

Question, I'm running the full package including the table mods but boy is my licensing slow. I'm running about 1500 active licenses and it takes about a minute for the table to come up when I click 'All Licenses'. Any way to speed this up at all?

• Like 1

Iam having the same issue Frank

Question, I'm running the full package including the table mods but boy is my licensing slow. I'm running about 1500 active licenses and it takes about a minute for the table to come up when I click 'All Licenses'. Any way to speed this up at all?

Yep, mine takes quite some time to load fully (with the search top right to appear)

https://gyazo.com/862fc9d96604715b8eb1559a9f3a9e30

sometimes it must time out and stays on 1 loooooooong page,

The only way i can search for some customers license details sometimes is to use the old interface connected to the same DB,

loads in half the time and great for just searching through for specific details, 

It would be cool if like 100 entries would load first on 1 page, and then load the rest in the background perhaps,

or maybe just load a couple of hundred at a time ...

Cheers

CJ

Both the original script and the current mod use the same html table created by Meter and kept by TJ+Wakar in the LockerEx theme, which is always trying to load all the data from the db_table making it slower every time a license is added.

The original script from meter loads faster because it loads only a quarter of the parameters i created in the mod, but this also depends on the server specs.

So far i never wanted to give any exact ETA as I have been extremely busy lately but already fixed all these issues for the next 2.0 version that i'm working on for some time now and want to release really soon.

### Next UBotLocker Unleashed version with new admin theme, PDO and PHP 7 ###

# Ubotter Unleashed 2.0 LMS
- standalone installer (no longer needs old ubotlocker install)
- advanced dashboard with full control over all parameters
- ultra fast and secure PDO + PHP 7 support
- tables ajax support for lightning fast load
- secure file upload support
- software bundle packs
- more payment gateways
- export data to PDF, Excel, CSV
- import data from CSV file 

# other add-ons
- cross-affiliate bundle packs
- Wordpress, Joomla, DNN support
- Google Captcha
- Social Locker

Since i have joined forces with Meter on the UbotLocker and took the development for the web support if you guys have any new ideas and requests please feel free to leave them here or better in the official thread here: http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/19075-sell-ubotlocker-unleashed-licensing-complete-mod/so i can follow with them easier.

• Like 1

Both the original script and the current mod use the same html table created by Meter and kept by TJ+Wakar in the LockerEx theme, which is always trying to load all the data from the db_table making it slower every time a license is added.

The original scrip from meter loads faster because it loads only a quarter of the parameters i created in the mod, but this also depends on the server specs.

So far i never wanted to give any exact ETA as I have been extremely busy lately but already fixed all these issues for the next 2.0 version that i'm working on for some time now and want to release really soon.

### Next UBotLocker Unleashed version with new admin theme, PDO and PHP 7 ###

Ubotter Unleashed 2.0 LMS
- standalone installer (no longer needs old ubotlocker install)
- advanced dashboard with full control over all parameters
- ultra fast and secure PDO + PHP 7 support
- tables ajax support for lightning fast load
- secure file upload support
- software bundle packs
- more payment gateways
- export data to PDF, Excel, CSV
- import data from CSV file 

# other add-ons
- cross-affiliate bundle packs
- Wordpress, Joomla, DNN support
- Google Captcha
- Social Locker

Since i have joined forces with Meter on the UbotLocker and took the development for the web support if you guys have any new ideas and requests please feel free to leave them here or better in the official thread here: http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/19075-sell-ubotlocker-unleashed-licensing-complete-mod/so i can follow with them easier.

Oh hey Macster, .. I wasnt complaining just empathising i guess lol

Still very much 100% pleased with everything, it all works exactly how it should,

its my patience that could do with some bug files haha ;)

The next release looks pretty exciting, look forward to it :)

Cheers

CJ

Oh hey Macster, .. I wasnt complaining just empathising i guess lol

Still very much 100% pleased with everything, it all works exactly how it should,

its my patience that could do with some bug files haha ;)

The next release looks pretty exciting, look forward to it :)

Cheers

CJ

No worries. I am aware about the "slow tables" issue on some situations and i believe we already talked about it around here in the past but i never thought you or anyone else is complaining about it or anything else :)

I haven't updated to v.2 yet because I'm not the person who goes back and forward with tons of changes and for this reason i took the time to build a totally new system from scratch with the latest PHP and a new theme.

Suggestions:

- On users own reset page. Please show how many resets remaining after the reset for them to see

- Set global total reset limit for existing users

- Option to add price the price of the project. When a license is added to that project it will be added to the revenue count unless it's a trial.

- For activity logs. Another column for the total times the software is opened by the user

- For status - Active users total. Users who have activated the software once and it will post as count there. So you can monitor how many users are active after you reset all the licenses.

One bug i noticed is on "Activity Logs" country and time isnt showing but it's appearing on "Activation logs"

Hope you consider my suggestions mac. Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Meter

I follow your pdf guide about ubotlocker and paypal ipn

Wanna ask is that setting for 1 time fee or subscription payment?

I guess it was for one time price because i don't see the subscription duration there

So how to set the paypal button if i want to sell my bots based on monthly subscription based?

You can use the same instructions. Both PayPal buttons for one-time and subscription payment use the save IPN.

[www.ubotter.com ]

Any ideas why i always got this error: http://screencast.com/t/rPPXmLojq ?

@Macster: And yes i use Unleashed at this time when this error happened

I try to contact you on skype with no result

Make sure you added the correct IPN path to the button. Will have to check it out. I haven't seen it until now.

[www.ubotter.com ]

I triple check it and the path is correct

goes to this file: PaymentNotify.php (renaming PaymentNotifier-Paypal.php and replace the original PaymentNotify.php)

need help

• 1 month later...