UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

Hey Bangali,

It seems everyone wants bitcoin support, but no one can agree on which system to use :) Also bitcoin merchants are unstable. They go out of business all the time. If there was an industry-accepted solution I would consider adding their IPN to Ubotlocker. But adding a bunch of bitcoin IPNs to Ubotlocker takes a lot of time and support, which I cannot justify if it's just 1-2 users using them.

-meter

Very true, we all want bitcoin support but none of us know which one to use and also not all of the gateways who accept bitcoin are available everywhere :)

@Bangali . very few gateways work all around the world and the ones i found is very difficult to get accepted without a solid business behind

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

Very true, we all want bitcoin support but none of us know which one to use and also not all of the gateways who accept bitcoin are available everywhere :)

@Bangali . very few gateways work all around the world and the ones i found is very difficult to get accepted without a solid business behind

Have you tried them ?

https://bitcoin.org/en/

Just want to announce that Ubotlocker is now packaged with Ubotlocker Unleashed. Buying Ubotlocker Unleashed will give you a valid license to Ubotlocker. You can buy Ubotlocker Unleashed here:

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/19075-sell-ubotlocker-unleashed-licensing-complete-mod/

Also all existing Ubotlocker members can buy Ubotlocker Unleashed for €97. Thanks to Macster for offering that discount :) Otherwise it's €167 if you're not an existing Ubotlocker customer.

• Like 1

Just want to announce that Ubotlocker is now packaged with Ubotlocker Unleashed. Buying Ubotlocker Unleashed will give you a valid license to Ubotlocker. You can buy Ubotlocker Unleashed here:

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/19075-sell-ubotlocker-unleashed-licensing-complete-mod/

Also all existing Ubotlocker members can buy Ubotlocker Unleashed for €97. Thanks to Macster for offering that discount :) Otherwise it's €167 if you're not an existing Ubotlocker customer.

Is good news.

I plan to buy But the need for complete some work before.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello meter, I see there has been a new release. I just sent you a PM with My PayPal to get the update. Thank you.

Hey Meter, 

Ive read a few times now in this thread about an update, .. 

did i miss something ?

Im pretty sure im still using the version i purchased over a year ago, I purchased the unleashed but thats just the web functions and interface isnt it ?

Cheers

CJ

Yes the Unleashed is web support and from what i know there is no new update to the locker.

Thanks Macster

I guess folks are just talking about the unleashed mod, .. thought i was going crazy, .. er lol

CJ

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all, question for you, how the heck would I create a local license but then create a license for another product on another website running the ubotlocker?

Frank

Hey all, question for you, how the heck would I create a local license but then create a license for another product on another website running the ubotlocker?

Frank

Not sure i understand what you mean. !??

If you want to move a product from one server to another you only need to add the new server in the update and it will automatically move to the new server.

Hey Mac, no I want to license two products at the same time. And the second is on another install of ubotlocker on another domain name.

Frank

Oh there are several way to do that and you need a special IPN file configuration and have the second external server db is accessible from the web.