UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

Meter

I'm about to create a new install shortly have you plans to send out a update with the features you have mentioned?

I don't want to start customising if some of the mentioned features are going to be added soon.

thanks

kev123

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

Hello meter I'm getting a error when trying to start the desktop software.

"Error while connecting to license server for version check"

Hi giganut,

Sorry about that, my license server was done today due to faulty hardware. I have since fixed it and it should work now. I will be migrating to new hardware in the next 48 hours.

-meter

Hey, for some reason I am getting an error connecting to server for license check when trying to open the UbotLocker. Do you know how soon your server will be back up and running? Need to lock down some bots.

Hey Meter

I am still unclear about the following. Thanks for explaining:

The license server receives the IPN from paypal on payment and issues a license. All good. How does the duration of how long the license is valid for get taken into account? i.e.

1)   how can I set up a product that should work for 6 months and then stop working? Since PayPal only sends an IPN at the beginning, how can I instruct the license server to stop access to the product after a certain period?

2)   how can I set up a product that should work as long as the recurring payments keep coming in from PayPal? Say, my product is on a monthly recurring charge. Do I understand correctly that the license server switches the license to disabled or enabled_no updates (according to my settings) as soon as the recurring fees stop coming in? If so, what IPN message from PayPal is the license server reacting to exactly in this case?

Thanks

Urs

Hi ewideweb.

1) You cannot explicitly make a product stop working in 6 months. You could, however, delete the project in Ubotlocker for that product in 6 months. That would disable everyone's access to the product.

2) Paypal sends an IPN not only when someone starts paying, but also every time they pay, then they stop paying, when they cancel their subscription, and when their subscription ends. UbotLocker disable the license when Paypal IPN notifies it that subscription has ended. The exact license message is "subscr_failed" OR "subscr_eot".

-meter

Hi Meter,

I'm thinking of setting up a new server for different projects. Will have a server for each site. Will this cause any issues? Do I new a new license from you?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Meter :)

just a quick question, ... 

"Activations" is the only part that can not be edited within the admin section of the licensing system, 

my question is, can i alter the amount of activation's for a specific project/license manually without any bad consequences ?

I realize that by doing so that ALL licenses attached to that project will result in having the amount of activation's i set it to, 

but i can live with that, .. 

but what i dont want to do is ruin or mess up the DB, (for obvious reasons)

Thanks in advance

CJ

Just a reminder to everyone, I will be camping in West Michigan for the next 5 days, and will be MIA until Tuesday June 30!

-meter

Well, .. its alright for some .. lol

you enjoy yourself while us mere mortals are neck deep in code and customer support, .. haha ;)

Have fun :)

CJ

Hey TJ, I'm at Electric Forest, I think that's around Rothbury, which is a bit North of Muskegon

Holler if you're in the area as well :)

-meter

I have not tried this yet... But wondering if anyone has?

I want to offer multiple products under one license, one activation.

For example if I have a suit of products can they be locked with same details and use the same license.lic file?

I want to offer the extra products to existing users without having to create another key for them, or them having to activate the second product. Then I could push the new tool via normal update :D

Hope makes sense :)

Hi Meter,

I'm thinking of setting up a new server for different projects. Will have a server for each site. Will this cause any issues? Do I new a new license from you?

I have multiple servers running, and software stores... They all require IPN to work well together...

You will have to push IPN to all of your licensing servers, and stores if controlling downloads...

This may help you... http://www.ubotem.com/product/ipn-redirect-wordpress-plugin-by-wicked-cool-plugins/

Feel free to give me a shout if get stuck :)

I have not tried this yet... But wondering if anyone has?

I want to offer multiple products under one license, one activation.

For example if I have a suit of products can they be locked with same details and use the same license.lic file?

I want to offer the extra products to existing users without having to create another key for them, or them having to activate the second product. Then I could push the new tool via normal update :D

Hope makes sense :)

Don't think this would work.

You would not be able to update each product. It would try to update every product with that license info if im not mistaken.

• Like 1

Don't think this would work.

You would not be able to update each product. It would try to update every product with that license info if im not mistaken.

Yes this is the issue with that idea :(

Only other option is to trigger more than one license to be created.

I have already modified my IPN receiver to pick up the sale and create a key, but need to trigger two or more keys at same point.

Will look at code later to see if can figure out, if find solution will post here ;)

This would also be good if can create a key for all products on a VIP package, currently I have to manually do this (well click a button in my software lol). But more convenient if automatic!