UBot Underground

BotGuru Secured / Protect-IT - Bot Licensing Offical Release

Hey TJ , i thought you are going to add a alternative Credit card payment option !

it automatically updates the bots for our customers when we release an update???   well hot damn I am in!

JVZoo allows Paypal right? and I can use my c.c through Paypal so I might actually be able to buy this.

Payoneer and 2checkout is available as well.

Private message for details

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Make Sure to checkout the "Things to ask yourself and programers when it comes to purchasing a licensing system"  below http://content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/Ubot%20Studio%20Plugin

It wasn't being ignored, just over looked..   To answer the question there is no refunds on the product.  Its a solid built product that I have personally spent more then a year developing, and if you

Hi all,   (Sorry for my english, i am french)   Well,    I am using the "BotGuru Secured / Protect-IT" solution... since 5 day ago...    I ve used essentialy the butGuru Secure to make a license syste

Do we install this on our server? or is it a desktop based application? Also, lets say we sell a bot and they (customer) activate it and then get a refund. Can we de-activate their license and make that bot not useable?

You just got a sale mate (got the pro version)

Will play with this tomorrow

(didn't even open it lol)

I got my first "real worthy bots" made so.... we'll see how it goes !

It is a desktop application

to deactivate a license, just delete the entry in the web admin panel for that key and its then unusable.

In the pro version there is a remote license management program as well.

WIll these keys be associated with paypal and clickbank sales? so if someone made a purchase with xyz@email (paypal email), we'll know who it was and we just delete that key and the software cannot function?

thanks

You just got a sale mate

Good deal bud should have received your email with download instructions..

WIll these keys be associated with paypal and clickbank sales? so if someone made a purchase with xyz@email (paypal email), we'll know who it was and we just delete that key and the software cannot function?

thanks

Thats correct, the transaction number, email, and name is from there paypal account details when payment is made, likewise used for clickbank, and other payment providers.  Making it very easy to track down and remove.

Is there a demo of the backend panel where you can edit/add/delete licenses?

Not got a demo of backend as yet.  I will give you a pm on skype later and give you a demo ;)  got to go get some supplies right now, were expecting 1ft (30cm) of snow :o

Not got a demo of backend as yet.  I will give you a pm on skype later and give you a demo ;)  got to go get some supplies right now, were expecting 1ft (30cm) of snow :o

That would be great jane.

Take care yourself there..

This is great, way more than I expected in fact. Looks great, sets up easy , saves all my project data, allows me to call that data back instead of recreating it, time limit my bots, send custom messages, get emails when users are messing about, make more money selling unlimited versions(vps capable), track my updates, works with cb secret key - mint - did I say it looks great? Well It does awesome job! Tj I noticed you have click2sell as an option - those guys are great, did you have a script for that one as well or do you just use clickbank?

Also what are the user variables we can use in the message boxes?

I forgot to mention the plug in, you know why because its so easy and transparent to use you'll forget you set it up but its a HUGE component of giving that extra security, this alone was worth the upgrade from PR GOLD because it is an upgrade not a lateral switch. Really blown away with it, Jane and Tj are obviously a great team up!

This is great, way more than I expected in fact. Looks great, sets up easy , saves all my project data, allows me to call that data back instead of recreating it, time limit my bots, send custom messages, get emails when users are messing about, make more money selling unlimited versions(vps capable), track my updates, works with cb secret key - mint - did I say it looks great? Well It does awesome job! Tj I noticed you have click2sell as an option - those guys are great, did you have a script for that one as well or do you just use clickbank?

I forgot to mention the plug in, you know why because its so easy and transparent to use you'll forget you set it up but its a HUGE component of giving that extra security, this alone was worth the upgrade from PR GOLD because it is an upgrade not a lateral switch. Really blown away with it, Jane and Tj are obviously a great team up!

Click2Sell, if you have a link to there ipn, setup let me know and I will take a look see if its something i can whip together..  send to support [at] botgurusecured.com

• Like 1
Is it just me or do the videos have no sound?

its not you..   I'm recreating the videos and should have them available today..  Some reason it didn't save correctly and thought they did..

I'm also recreating the manual for the licensing software to go more in-depth into each and every function and feature setting of the software, from the point you get the package, to creating the database, and setting up your deployment in the software.

I'd like to see the demo as well whenever you come back from skying. I had snow as well when I got back from the GF last night... scary

its not you..   I'm recreating the videos and should have them available today..  Some reason it didn't save correctly and thought they did..

I'm also recreating the manual for the licensing software to go more in-depth into each and every function and feature setting of the software, from the point you get the package, to creating the database, and setting up your deployment in the software.

Great stuff. I thought I turned deaf suddenly.....

As I said on skype:

if I understand right, the $BotGuru Secured Function is no use if we use the Jane's plugin, and the "BotGuru Secured Licensing - Remote License Management" is to manage the database locally and to add customer manually too instead of messing around in phpmyadmin?.........

also, can we add different host in  BotGuru Secured? I checked briefly and it seams that we can save only one mysql setting.

Also, about the price. What is the setting if you do a dime sale? enter starting price and JVZoo/WF+ take care of the rest?

also, can we add different host in  BotGuru Secured? I checked briefly and it seams that we can save only one mysql setting.

It saves for global settings and would have to change it if you want to use a separate database

Most would use the same database, as each product would have a unique AID### and transaction numbers, so 1 database would be fine.

But if youwant to use separate databases you can do so, just have to change your settings by clicking the gear image on the bottom right in the software.

Also, about the price. What is the setting if you do a dime sale? enter starting price and JVZoo/WF+ take care of the rest?

It should allow for drime sales now how they are setup.

looking that the sale price is = or greater than the price listed for first price in config.php

The above question seems to have been ignored?

What do you guys intend to do once your system is cracked?

Will you update your entire system, or will every bot protected with your Licensing System then become at risk?

It wasn't being ignored, just over looked..

To answer the question there is no refunds on the product.  Its a solid built product that I have personally spent more then a year developing, and if you have seen any of my other products released you will know I take quality, and updates seriously.

All products released to date are always updated as needed.

If there is ever found a way that hackers are trying to crack the software obviously we would make changes to protect against it.

We are not here to sell hopes and dreams, but here to sell a reliable licensing software to ubot studio users.

And Yes it will be supported / updated as needed for ubot studio users.

• Like 2

We are glad you like it.

Thanks for your kind words :)

I'd like to see the demo as well whenever you come back from skying. I had snow as well when I got back from the GF last night... scary

Back from the snow :D   uploading a nice web admin demo for you now Herve