UBot Underground

uBot Friendly Version of YouLikeHis?

An idea - Have a site similar to YouLikeHits and AddMeFast but make bots and automation okay to use. In fact, make the site very bot friendly with no captcha or email verification.

What would be the value? People are already using bots on these sites. The bots get great results. The losers in this scenario may be the people who actually buy points or credits. They want to buy real users or followers but are losing a significant amount of their budget to bots and automation. If a website was primarily a place for bots to "exchange" followers, likes and visits the points would be fair. The site would still charge a very small amount for points but the understanding would be that it is an open exchange for automation. The community could even vite on point amounts.

It could be a great place to get page views, likes and followers for your clients and other projects. Need Twitter followers? Set up your uBot to earn ponts on the site and use the points for a Twitter account. Want traffic to boost your Alexa or Google rank for a website? Use a uBot on the exchange to earn points and use the points for page views.

I hope that all made sense. The basic idea is this - Bots are already being used heavily on site like YouLikeHits and AddMeFast despite these sites best efforts to stop this practice. This new site would be upfront about being a bot friendly site points would be priced and rewarded according.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

There are sites that already exist like this. YouLikeHits and AddMeFast are 2 examples. The difference with the site I am thinking of is that automation would not only be okay but we could make it easier to manage. We could shut off captcha, allow multiple accounts from one IP address, allow the transfer of points from one account to another. It would be a place for bots to "exchange" with each other to earn points. The points would be used to promote one or two real websites or profiles.

I think this is a really interesting idea...and I'm pretty sure that the scripts already exist to set up such sites (I'm sure I looked at one). A paid membership would be a good idea, but how would this essentially differ from a site like vagex? You have got me thinking though, I'm sure there is something in this. I think what interests me is the idea of a collective...we really need to band together at the moment to counteract the evil "G"

Cheers

Rob

• 3 weeks later...

The problem is if everyone is using bots, how do you pay for the server

I own a social hits website www.iwantlikes.com.au and if you want you can use bots and create multiple accounts with one IP address, I don't mind

Any Ubot forum members that signs up and PM's me their iwantlikes username, i'll give them 100 points to use before their bot is made

Please make bots wait a few seconds between each hit

Ps. Don't ask me for the bot, if you cant bot this site you shouldn't be botting

Cheers

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

The problem is if everyone is using bots, how do you pay for the server

I own a social hits website www.iwantlikes.com.au and if you want you can use bots and create multiple accounts with one IP address, I don't mind

Any Ubot forum members that signs up and PM's me their iwantlikes username, i'll give them 100 points to use before their bot is made

Please make bots wait a few seconds between each hit

Ps. Don't ask me for the bot, if you cant bot this site you shouldn't be botting

Cheers

Im glad I seen this thread I am signing up right now and will start working on a bot today for it.

• 1 month later...

Glad I've seen this thread :) ... though i have built lots of bots for social exchange sites my only goal was to help earning points from "listening" SoundCloud / "viewing" YouTube Videos and where possible from "surfing" sites on those platforms that didn't had auto-surf enabled or available.

... still, i have been asked many times to continue building and developing the bots to add social networks support (facebook,google,youtube,twitter...) i don't have in plan to break every policy my bots encounter in their ways and i'm not very proud of it cause i'm also a webmaster and i know what means to be "boted"

... if i wouldn't build them someone else would but mine will always be FREE... and if they are not already build somewhere around the net under a CPA ... also what intrigued me was to see lots of bots for social exchanges on sale with prices over $50...

C'MON... WHO's making the money there? the webmaster who worked their asses to build their site or those who call themselves developer and build toys to exploit their work?

... i would love and hope to be called an uBot developer someday not a guy who steals and exploit others work.

Glad I've seen this thread :) ... though i have built lots of bots for social exchange sites my only goal was to help earning points from "listening" SoundCloud / "viewing" YouTube Videos and where possible from "surfing" sites on those platforms that didn't had auto-surf enabled or available.

... still, i have been asked many times to continue building and developing the bots to add social networks support (facebook,google,youtube,twitter...) i don't have in plan to break every policy my bots encounter in their ways and i'm not very proud of it cause i'm also a webmaster and i know what means to be "boted"

Not very proud of it but here they are in their most "friendly" and "human" versions : www.trafficexchangebots.com

... if i wouldn't build them someone else would but mine will always be FREE... and if they are not already build somewhere around the net under a CPA ... also what intrigued me was to see lots of bots for social exchanges on sale with prices over $50...

C'MON... WHO's making the money there? the webmaster who worked their asses to build their site or those who call themselves developer and build toys to exploit their work?

... i would love and hope to be called an uBot developer someday not a guy who steals and exploit others work.

Liked your website design. The problem with automation on such websites is that sooner or later FB/Twitter wise up (since everyone starts using it)

Liked your website design. The problem with automation on such websites is that sooner or later FB/Twitter wise up (since everyone starts using it)

Thanks and you're right, but since none of my bots use any social network accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Google...) nor automate them on any site... i only care about helping everyone gather some easy points from other resources.

• 3 months later...

bigsocialnet dot com is bot friendly - it's built for botters first and real humans second. I see nothing wrong with this since the overall goal is to inflate your own (or the users own) social stats across various platforms.

bigsocialnet dot com is bot friendly - it's built for botters first and real humans second. I see nothing wrong with this since the overall goal is to inflate your own (or the users own) social stats across various platforms.

Their TOS say bots are not allowed... No auto clickers or external tools... etc

I'm not saying that they will hunt you down if you bot on their network or anything (as I'm not affiliated with them I can't speak for them.)