UBot Underground

[BUY] HTML UI Help, My UI looks like crap

Actually this is really simple, my HTML UI consists of 7 text fields, 1 file select, and 3 buttons that call define statements. It works and looks like utter crap! Thats because I have no html skills. Can you make it look pretty for me? If so let me know how much you would charge. Contact me via PM. Any samples you would have will be helpful.

Oh yea, this is obviously for the dev version.

A lot of times what i do since im not that great of a designer, im more a programmer..

I out source my design build on sites like digital point, or other graphic forums. Run a graphics contest and pick and choose what one(s) you want for the winning price that you set int he contest. Get more people working for it, and get more design options to pick from.

Then hire someone to slice it to html, css, jquery as needed.

Design contests : $25-100 depending on yoru wants / needs and how many people you want to influance to join it.

Slicing : $25-100 depenging on the complexity of the slicing needed

• 3 weeks later...

Someone who owns the Dev version and is good with html and making UI's that look good could make some good money offering the service here. I hate doing the html ui part, would love to be able to send someone a standard UI and have them convert it and pimp it up.

Andy

I just created this

Someone who owns the Dev version and is good with html and making UI's that look good could make some good money offering the service here. I hate doing the html ui part, would love to be able to send someone a standard UI and have them convert it and pimp it up.

Andy

Nice idea. Maybe I will start a service soon. lol

I just created this today for a client post-440-0-36652300-1347580572_thumb.jpg Actually my first ubot UI job for someone so its not that great..

To the OP, pm me if the job is still available.

• Like 1

I'll PM you later.... Just finalizing the ui for a bot, want to be sure I have it all covered and also waiting for my graphic guy to come back with the final minisite layout (you can take graphics from that to make the UI)... Will PM and send you the ui in ubot format and you can give me a price for doing something funky.

Andy

I'll PM you later.... Just finalizing the ui for a bot, want to be sure I have it all covered and also waiting for my graphic guy to come back with the final minisite layout (you can take graphics from that to make the UI)... Will PM and send you the ui in ubot format and you can give me a price for doing something funky.

Andy

Cool. Just let me know..

I just created this

Nice idea. Maybe I will start a service soon. lol

I just created this today for a client post-440-0-36652300-1347580572_thumb.jpg Actually my first ubot UI job for someone so its not that great..

To the OP, pm me if the job is still available.

mate did you do that UI for an ubot bot?if it's so,impressive!

Yes bud that's a ubot UI.. :)

I've just realized you are the great mind behind blog commenting ninja (which i totally love!).will you release a multithreaded version?

Cheers

luciano

I've just realized you are the great mind behind blog commenting ninja (which i totally love!).will you release a multithreaded version?

Cheers

luciano

Thanks bud. I am currently working on a project right now which is as big as blogcommentingninja. Once Im done with this I will take care of the 2nd version of that software which supports multithreading and other cool stuff.. :)

• Like 1

I am pretty good with HTML/CSS...

I am tempted to upgrade to dev just to see what all the fuss is about with the HTML Element, lol

K, that is a very nice UI you coded/designed!

• 3 months later...