UBot Underground

Developers, what you've been waiting for is finally here

We have taken bot development to a new level of customization:

Just click "compile" to bring up the new menu. Developers now have a simple option to allow them to:

- Remove the run bar, navigation bar, and/or browser in compiled bots

- Set the width and height of compiled bots

- Start compiled bots minimized or maximized

And, we've removed branding entirely from UBot Studio Developer Edition compiled bots, so that any compiled bots you develop can (if you want) have no UBot Studio-related file or process names. The branding in the top right corner will be gone, and the name of the background running process of compiled bots has changed from UBotBrowser.exe to Browser.exe, and the filename property of compiled bots has changed from UBot Studio Compiled Bot.exe to simply Bot.exe.

We've also moved the "UI remove branding", "ui splash page", and "ui color commands" commands to the new compilation Developer options window. (The old commands no longer function; you should remove them from your old bots.)

Now, no one will know that you had "help" building your high-quality software - Ubot Studio is the only bot creation studio available that lets you click one button and create customizable, completely unbranded executable files.

These features, along with other money-making UI features, are only available in our Developer Edition. To upgrade to a Developer license, click here: http://secure2.ubots...edition-upgrade

http://ubotstudio.com/system/resources/BAhbBlsHOgZmSSIzMjAxMi8wOC8xMi8yMV8zN180NV8zNjJfRGV2ZWxvcGVyX1BpY3R1cmVzLnBuZwY6BkVU/Developer_Pictures.png

• Like 6

We have taken bot development to a new level of customization:

Wow guys, now we're cooking on gas ! +1 from me too.

Just updated to 4.18, had a play with the new features and everything worked fine.

Only one small request I could ask for, the version number of the exe is 4.1.8 - it would be great if we could enter our own version number related to the release of the bot for our own records. I'm not asking for an automatic release versioning system a la visual studio, just a text box to type it in would work fine.

Thanks to the team for all the hard work put in to this latest version :wub:

Phil

Wow guys, now we're cooking on gas ! +1 from me too.

Just updated to 4.18, had a play with the new features and everything worked fine.

Only one small request I could ask for, the version number of the exe is 4.1.8 - it would be great if we could enter our own version number related to the release of the bot for our own records. I'm not asking for an automatic release versioning system a la visual studio, just a text box to type it in would work fine.

Thanks to the team for all the hard work put in to this latest version :wub:

Phil

That is a good suggestion. I had it somewhere in my head too. :P

Thanks a lot for doing this.

It has being a long wait for a major Dev version improvement but I think that it was worth it.

I hope that next updates for Dev version doesn't take as long as this one.

Keep up the great work UBot Team

P0s3id0n

This was a great update!!

Hats off for the dev team that came around and made ubot a lot better.

Has been a lot of complaints so when things are going the right way it should also be mentioned.

[quote name=(-(-_(-_-)_-)-)' timestamp='1344896282' post='57940]

This is great that you have done this, Now i feel as if i didnt waste $$

BTW, i cant even view the image?

[#10171] You do not have permission to view this attachment.

Contact a moderator so they remove your restrictions.

Good job, looks awesome!

The only thing I noticed is that compile window doesn't remember the last configuration, so it needs to be re-entered for every compile. Maybe saving those settings after compile would save some time and make compiler more user friendly.

Good job, looks awesome!

The only thing I noticed is that compile window doesn't remember the last configuration, so it needs to be re-entered for every compile. Maybe saving those settings after compile would save some time and make compiler more user friendly.

Yeah that's a good point. Do we have a 2nd on this?

I second it...

I would like to add that with the current functionality to be able to hide the run, pause, stop buttons, it would be nice if we can somehow still call that functionality in the form of ui html elements, or ui button nodes. As well the possible to launch ui html window from a button.

this would round out the full ability of skinning, and setting up the UI entirely.

• Like 2

Hi Guys,

I agree with that too...

1. Save settings is a must have, and would really save a lot of time.

2. We should be able to call the Start, Stop, Pause function from code so we can add some UI Buttons or links to call these.

3. An icon changer is still needed so that we should not use any 3rd party tools to add up our icons to bot.

All in all, a great update and we are looking for it to grow further.

Thanks

I second it...

I would like to add that with the current functionality to be able to hide the run, pause, stop buttons, it would be nice if we can somehow still call that functionality in the form of ui html elements, or ui button nodes. As well the possible to launch ui html window from a button.

this would round out the full ability of skinning, and setting up the UI entirely.

agreed, it would be handy. especially for the people who do not know how to stop the software using checking for variables in defines and setting the stop script that way.

I second it...

I agree %100 with TJ. The current new settings are awesome but if we going to hide the run, stop& pause then we need to be able to call them from somewhere like the UI HTML panel. I know that there are a few work arounds already for the Run and Stop but not for the Pause Button so solution for this that comes straight from the Dev team will be like icing on the cake.