UBot Underground

[SELL] UBot FTP Buddy - Fast, Easy Reliable FTP With no popups

UBot FTP Buddy

FTP Upload, Download & Delete Files in Stealth Mode!

http://ubotaddons.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/UbotFTPBuddy-Box.png

UBot FTP Buddy is a small addon which will expand UBot Studio’s functionality in many ways.

The potential is enormous of what you can do now you are able to upload, download and delete files on any website which you have an FTP account on.

No more are you limited to just manipulating websites using UBot, now you can produce them (on the fly) using UBot to write the html / php and then upload them with ease using a simple command from within UBot Studio.

Maybe you do not have direct access to mysql databases or similar but now with UBot FTP buddy you have the next best thing! Store your configuration files online, no more worrying that the client may delete the file that your software writes. Perhaps you may want to use UBot FTP Buddy to create a bespoke backup bot.. It’s endless the things we can think of to use it for! Did we mention that all this is done totally silent? I mean the user does not know that files are being uploaded or downloaded as its a hidden process from the human eye. It also comes complete with ubot example code.

A single license for UBot FTP Buddy will allow you to use UBot FTP Buddy for your own use or distribute it with software you have written with UBot Studio, any other distributions is prohibited unless prior written permission is granted by us.

So Why wait? Expand the power of your bots with stealth mode hidden FTP transfer whilst this amazing pluigin is on special offer (reduced from $47 to $27 for a limited period).

You can purchase by using the link below for only $27:-

ACT NOW - Click Here To Purchase UBot FTP Buddy

PS We know you can use online FTP services or even the built in windows ftp but this is in a league of its own, It's hassle free, easy to use, fast and simple. And even runs silent without any window popups or anything else.

PLEASE NOTE: We are not responsible for your server or local pc firewall setup or connection issues, this addon has been tried and tested on many different servers without problems! If you have a firewall issue then you will have to contact your server administrator to correct that problem.

Couldn't have come at a better time. So far really easy to get set up and running without any hassles, this will work great for client reports and since I can modify the ubot code if needed its a perfect solution that will keep my bots and eventually web services feeding out data. I can think of tons of ways to use this but mostly interested to onload my variables from my site this will be great. Thanks for getting back to right away.

Rich

AS I already said this is a unique opportunity to enhance your bots and improve their saleability.

There are many free solution, and you can come up with ftp upload script of your own, but this one works great and $27 is a hell of a saving when you consider the time saved.

Just copy and paste and there you go.

I started to use it yesterday and it's definitely a option I'm going to insert in my bots as soon as I need FTP.

Alrighty, let's take a look...

//edit: the payment processor is giving an error that the paypal email is "restricted". Is there a paypal email I can send funds to directly?

Alrighty, let's take a look...

//edit: the payment processor is giving an error that the paypal email is "restricted". Is there a paypal email I can send funds to directly?

Thats very strange, perhaps JVZoo are having problems, i will check as i use them all the time to sell.

Ill sort that now

Thanks for letting me know.

Just logged into paypal, my account does not say restricted.. im gonna sort this out with JVZoo and paypal, will update this as soon as they have sorted it.

Sorry for any delays.

Jane

Hey -

This looks great. I sent you a PM.

Talk soon,

Shannon

Hi Shannon,

Thanks. Looks Like JVZoo got problems with paypal as my account is fine, so im just setting this up on my clientarea as an alternative delivery system, should be done in 10 mins.

Regards

Jane

Thanks everyone, the payment system is now working.

The problem lies with JVZoo not my paypal account. Looks like they got some big problems.

I have changed it to the payment processor on my clientarea.

You can now purchase and download.

Regards

Jane

I just wanted to drop by and say thanks to Jane for the FTP add-on for Ubot Studio a much needed app.

I have got Jane's Ubot FTP Buddy, and I can vouch for the quality of little add-on.

Its works great with no hiccups. Just read the manual and/or tutorials.

Jane is also excellent when it comes to providing support.

A great value for what it can get Ubot to do. A MUST BUY!

Cheers!

Praney

Hey Jane,

I have a different question. If you could check out my PM I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Shannon

Hi Shannon,

Thanks. Looks Like JVZoo got problems with paypal as my account is fine, so im just setting this up on my clientarea as an alternative delivery system, should be done in 10 mins.

Regards

Jane

I just wanted to drop by and say thanks to Jane for the FTP add-on for Ubot Studio a much needed app.

I have got Jane's Ubot FTP Buddy, and I can vouch for the quality of little add-on.

Its works great with no hiccups. Just read the manual and/or watch the tutorials.

Jane is also excellent when it comes to providing support.

A great value for what it can get Ubot to do. A MUST BUY!

Cheers!

Praney

Where do you see the video tutorials? All i see is the PDF

My bad, post edited, I was actually looking at tutorials of Jane's other product.

This one is dead straight don't think you even need any tutorials. She's already included ubot source sample files.

This is an amazing addon with even better support. I had a few issues and they took their time to figure out what was going on and make the addon work for me.

I am really impressed with the support and look forward to what I'm able to do with this added functionality.

Thanks again for all the time you spent helping me out!

Talk soon,

Shannon

Watched the YT video, this looks very simple to use. Nice addition.

Thanks Jason glad you like it. The possibilities are endless with it.

We got a some more ubot addons out in the next few weeks that are going to really kick ass.

Was pretty sad to see that this consists of one-file-only operations.

When will you be adding "download directory" functionality?

That way one could make backups of stuff...

Was pretty sad to see that this consists of one-file-only operations.

When will you be adding "download directory" functionality?

That way one could make backups of stuff...

We only says it does ftp upload, ftp download and ftp delete file.

I am not sure if we are adding ftp delte directory or any other functions at the moment.

We will add it to the wish list.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I just purchased this product and frankly I can't see the value yet. Why would I want to use something like this to FTP file by file? It would be great if I would be able to upload files in bulk (parameters read from csv file). That would be a timesaver. Now, it takes more time than using an FTP-client. Bulk FTP should be included.

I can set up the read from file and loop stuff, but how do I deal with the exe file?

I have contacted support but I'm not receiving their e-mails (not in my spam folder either). So, does anyone have an email address to contact the makers?

Thanks,

Steven