UBot Underground

How are you making money with UBot?

"I just wondered why no one shared their experiences on this. So far, I know a lot of people make money through uBot. " 

Good idea is all. You not need ubot, if you have idea, you can buy app.  Ubot is good, becouse  if your idea is not good, and  in this case, you not spend money on trying and testing various ideas.  

Saying ubot is worth the price is actually a mild understatement. In my first month after buying Ubot and while still learning, i created a bot i sold for about $1000. So i made back the money spent on software and went into profit in the first month. Its all in your ideas, what you can do with Ubot is simply limitless.

• Like 3

Saying ubot is worth the price is actually a mild understatement. In my first month after buying Ubot and while still learning, i created a bot i sold for about $1000. So i made back the money spent on software and went into profit in the first month. Its all in your ideas, what you can do with Ubot is simply limitless.

100% agree with this statement.  Also people who are making money with UBot are most likely too busy to post here as they are busy making money!

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

so sad for me :( so far I spent money for ubot but not making money :D I hope it in near time

M,

My biggest recommendation is to make something that isn't too elaborate. Seems that everyone I've ever had the pleasure to work with when they are starting out is that they want to create the senuke killer app. Great goal but way to lofty. It's like learning to walk and expecting to jump to the moon.

Start out with a simple app that solves a problem! One of my first was an app that posted to ping.fm when it was still around. It was a simple app that made me my first $10,000 in a couple of months. But it did take me several years of learning to do that - just to disclose the full truth. But it's all possible man, keep at it, look for simple solutions that you could sell for a few bucks and just keep trying!

Frank

• Like 1

I believe its all about starting small and getting a feel for what you want to do. For me, its been more profitable creating bots that accomplish data result tasks, which provide necessary information to clients, websites...etc; interfacing ubot with tools like Scrapebox, GSA and others for SEO/Data aggregation.

Many options are available, and the "sky is the limit".

For me it has been creating fake bots that supposedly create usable Microsoft points codes, but in reality are just slick gui's with a few loops tossed in for visual stimulation for the uers.

Naaaaa... I'm just screwing with you!

• Like 1

I think Ubot gives you the power to create sophisticated products (software), for sure.

Main Question will be: How good are you at selling it?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What does that bot do ? Where's your sales page ?

I have blog commenter which is made in ubot studio,but I don't have ubot.... for those serious about automating how you make money online.

I have created a bot that finds WP blogs that still have their commenting section open so ou can now manually leave your comments for link building purpose.

Another I created auto posts comments.

Updating them so comments are spunn before getting posted.

Will you be able to sell these types of bots ? Maybe, we can partner ?

• 4 weeks later...

I want to share my experience with you guys and how I make money with automation. 

My background: I am an Online-Marketing Consultant and call myself a one-man army. 
I can do some basic coding, but would not call myself a programmer.

I allways had a lot of tasks that felt like a waste of my time:

-downloading Data

-handling Data

-Invoicing

-Keyword research

So I startet out writing Guidelines for the repetitious tasks and hired someone to do them for me. 
First everything went finde then the person did not deliver on time, got ill an so on.

So I was searching for a solution and came across Ubot and iMacros and now I use both. 
Here is how I make money with them, maybe you can use some ideas:

Automate repetitous tasks I have to do, so I can use my time better:

-Invoicing
-Updating my Worpdress Sites
-Creating Reports

Aid my service with the help of bots and sell with better quality:

I do have some bots that help me do a better job, resulting in more pay

-Research Bot
-Webscraper
-SEO Scan Bot

-Facebook research bot

Last but not leas I do create customized bots for my clients and sell them for lots of money:

-Price Comparison Bots

-Autoposter Bots

-Facebook competitor analysis

-Lead Generation bots

-automating other repetitous tasks

In some cases I do directly sell the Data I can scrape with Ubot:

-SEO Analyses
-Social Media Analyses
-Backlink options

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...