UBot Underground

[SOLVED] Tutor/Assistant $$$

I would like to know if there is anyone who considers them selves a "professional" Ubot coder that would like to make some money helping a fellow ubotter out.

I'm not looking for someone to code for me.. I'm not looking for someone to teach me one on one either.. I do not need video's or regular one on one sessions. Although from time to time we may communicate via skype.

What i have in mind is someone who can explain things to me from time to time, mostly via Email.. Say im working on something but get stumped, id like to have someone i can contact who will have a response with in 24 hours from the time i sent it out..

Im willing to pay 17$ an hour with bonuses. Im willing to pay a little upfront as a retainer. I will also send payment in any form they would like.. If you live in south Florida, if you would like, i'll personal bring the cash to your house ;)

I bought ubot to help my company.. AND IT IS VERY WELL.. I just need a little extra push. This is time sensitive and i would like to move on this fast. So please feel free to PM me (PM me for Skype/Aim/Jabber and we can talk on that as well)

Thank you for your time.

That's what the forum is for bud.

I have never asked a question, and not had it answered in 24 hours. Quite often it is answered within hours.

But I believe TJ offers something like what you are looking for. Maybe he will chime in here.

Justin