UBot Underground

[Free]Hotmail Mutlithread mailer with proxy testing support (source code)

My ubot life is very sort. just coming and going, so willing to give something to people here. i have attached a hotmail mailer that support multithread and multithread proxy checker, you can test proxy or let them use directly, this mailer will check proxy before going to posting. also it will save all log(bad account, success, good proxy etc) to My Document>Hotmail Emailer>LOG folder. also i have not hide windows so you an always look on process. please set up everything in Tool menu before pressing start. Thanks everything.

Its a source code file, you need to compile it

Human mailer V6.6.ubot

• Like 4
  • 2 months later...

Hello Humancoder,

Thanks for the code. I was looking for something that could test proxies online and found this.

**Although I still don't understand the way you did it with the site you're using***

Thanks all the same.

Ps: It's unbelievable that there've been 35 DOWNLOADS of this code and not a single one could comeback and say a simple, thank you! smh. <_<

I would like this code but every time I click it it says Im forbidden. Where could I be going wrong?

Hi ruther,

I think once you let the Mods/ staff know you're a ubot owner then they'll lift that download limitation in the forum.

And thanks for the code, Humancoder

W.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the code, but I have the same problem as ruther. I just bought uBot yesterday so I guess I have limitations.

Mods, can you allow downloads for me.

Thanks. :)

Thanks for the code, but I have the same problem as ruther. I just bought uBot yesterday so I guess I have limitations.

Mods, can you allow downloads for me.

Thanks. :)

Hey Steve,

You need to send a ticket to support to get your restriction lifted...

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7731-getting-errors-posting/page__p__46963__hl__lillyt__fromsearch__1#entry46963

It's not a permissions thing...the file is no longer there. You can always ask the OP to re-attach the file if it is no longer there.

IPB has an extremely peculiar way of naming attachments that do not include any reference to the file name, so it is impossible for us to even search for the files.

John

I don't know...but I have come across a multitude of files that are there and do work...seems to just be some...

John

is this still available? i got this massage "[#10173] We could not find the attachment you were attempting to view."

and the restrictions have already been removed from my profile according to mail that i received from support

• 3 weeks later...

When we switched servers, a lot of the files got renamed and the platform uses random strings in the names. It is a nightmare for sure, but one we can't fix, so we will have to deal with each one as it comes. Sometimes I have the files downloaded and can re-upload them if the OP isn't responding. It's an unfortunate situation, but I will do my best to try and make the files available again.

John

EDIT: Thanks willy for representing the essence of this community! http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...