UBot Underground

[CLOSED] My BIG UBot Source Code Package is now LIVE!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am selling a special package of over 200 learning bots from store.   http://ubotcode.com/   There is a coupon that will give you a ridiculous cut from the listed price. To get that coupon you will

Here is a partial list. Nothing fancy just a list.   _Math-Captcha-001.ubot _Math-Captcha-002.ubot _Math-Captcha.ubot 2nd-captcha-search.ubot 4onqdirector.ubot Account-Example.ubot Add Item to List.u

Justin,   A lot of these are training type bots. Many show various ways of using UBot. There are v3 bots in here for those that still play in that area.   I can say you wont find a grouping of bots

send me (as in PM me) the ZIPs filename so I know which one you did get and send me your email address that you used for the list or your paypal as that is the fastest way for me to track you down.

Thanks!

Hello @buddy

it's really cool and powerful list of codes you have and i'm bit new on UBOT so i'm planning on buying it. However, I did subscribe to your site and i tried the coupon code but it didn't seem to work? "Invalid Coupon Code"

so could you let me know if the offer is over or somethin?

Hello @buddy

it's really cool and powerful list of codes you have and i'm bit new on UBOT so i'm planning on buying it. However, I did subscribe to your site and i tried the coupon code but it didn't seem to work? "Invalid Coupon Code"

so could you let me know if the offer is over or somethin?

Look about 5 posts back and you'll see that the coupons have ended.

But honestly.. this is worth the full price and more - its saved me time and I'm an experienced botter.

Andy

No. The reason is that if I do that and you return UBot during the money-back period then I get nothing. Plus, the commission I get from UBot is less than the cost of my package.

Sorry. I did think about that early on when I was starting to sell these.

• 2 weeks later...

@neversell

I can help in small ways. The source code is primarily meant to be used as a teaching tool. I wish I had the time to do one-on-one training. I have thought about but I could be too expensive for most people.

HOWEVER!

If there are some that want training by me then feel free to ask in here or PM me.

I am currently developing a training series "UBot in 30 Days or Less".

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay Guys and Gals!

New Coupon for today only. "TODAYONLY" for $30 off. I am doing this so I can finalize my PayPal setup for this site so do not look for this discound to last longer than today.

I have a new update containing 10 bots which is has been mailed to your email address that you used for purchasing my Source Code package. This is the 3rd package so PLEASE let me know if you are missing the 2nd package.

Plus, in that email I explain some changes for the whole package moving forward just so you know. It will not affect you or your future packages, I just wanted to keep you up-to-date as well.

For people still interested in buying this package as well as getting the future upgrades please note that I have moved this package to UBotCode.com.

You will need to buy the package and then register on that site.

This is to ensure that only members get the future upgrades. If you decide to not confirm your email address then you will not get future upgrades. You must stay a member of the list to continue getting my new packages.

UBotCode.com will also be where I describe new additions being planned so you will need to visit it often.

PLUS...members will be able to add comments to my post so you can pickup a free text link back to whatever site you so choose and not have to worry with Admin approval. Just make sure the comment pertains to the subject at hand.

Thanks again for everyone that has made this project such a success!

Hello,

I signed up but I see I may be a bit late now after I just found your offer. Would you consider extending the offer? I need to get a head start with this new software and could use all the help I can get.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

WOW! Things sure have changed since I have been away.

It will take some time getting used to the new digs.

Anyway, I thought I would ping this thread to bump it back up and to let everyone know that I did not die in a firey rocket crash or aink to the bottom of the ocean in my twin super-turbo charged nuclear subamarine.

Plus, the bump lets everyone see just a large chunk of my code. There has been more added and I have a few projects on my desk as I type that I will be FINALLY finishing within the next week.

I read the chats in Skype from time to time and the momentum that UBot is in is awesome.

Thanks!

I work (by day) at a university and I am working on a robtic system for the library and it is going to be super cool but it is draining my time.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm just sayin read this http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/9531-my-big-ubot-source-code-package-is-now-live/#entry48946

Thank goodness no one read your post because I am continuing to sell this package. LOL

Trust me, I am not making a mint from this and my objective is to get a return for my time. Yes, I could add a more complete descriptions to each of the 250 bots but after I did that I would have to raise the price and I doubt seriously that very many people would buy then.

• 1 month later...

All good things come to end at some point and this is marking the end to this batch of bots.

Unfortunately, that means I must raise the price of my package before I get run out of the house. My wife did not like it when I made my UBot Training site free.

SO, the price will go up at the end of this month to $97.

The package itself has been re-zipped to include all of the previous updates so if you have already purchased my package then ignore this announcement.

For all you non-owners or future owners of my package know that the original number of bot source code was over 200. As of today that number has passed 400 and I do not see my package's growth slowing down.

So if you want to enjoy the free updates that many do then buy soon...buy today.

[EDITed]

I really recommend this package to anyone just getting (as well as to more advanced users) if you haven't picked it up already... it has TONS of valuable stuff in it that will save you weeks of head scratching... so if you don't have it already... get it before the price increase and thank me later!

:rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Buddy is great guy, his responses to questions is fast and to the point.

I really grateful to be a member of ubottraining.com. I am new Ubot owner, and I have very limited knowledge on programming and html, and ubottraining is perfect guide for me to start using Ubot.

Thanks a lot Buddy