UBot Underground

Clearing Cookies? Are you clearing them all? MUST READ

Cookies are a way to track you on the web by different websites, and returning to them. Could be login information, location, ip, previous activity, etc..

We clear these cookies thinking that we are in fact hiding who we are. But are we really clearing them all?

Flash cookies are not clear traditionally with the clear cookies node, or the cmd scripts shared here. Please have a look at my video below.

Please view the video at:

http://screencast.com/t/vW3RTiXgQ9

Where to view your flash cookies:

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html

If you language is different then English change the "en" in the url to your specific language

• Like 7

So, does that mean if I don't want my bot to be detected as a bot, I should use proxy, clear cookies, clear flash cookies too, is that right?

If I do all that stuff, then for example, if my bot access a forum frequently, will the forum owner know that it's a bot?

People, websites dont see you using a bot. they see a multiple account user if your using multiple accounts, submitting, creating etc. thats why its better to clear all traces of the site, and hide your ip to replicate a new user.

I intent to have the bot create multiple forum accounts, create an excel file with post contents, have the bot pick up random content and sign in as random account and post to the forum.

In this scenario can forum's mods and admins find out if it's a bot? I am trying to make the bot behave as humanly as possible...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

define Clear ALL Cookies {
   shell("C:\\windows\\system32\\rundll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 4351")
   shell("cmd.exe /c rmdir /s /q \"%APPDATA%\\Macromedia\\Flash Player\\#SharedObjects\\\"")
} 

John

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys , i tried Johns shell commands but i always get "Sorry, we cannot serve your request for a new account at this moment." when creating youtube accounts . i also get it when using ccleaner . I dont have Pro version , can i fix this somehow ?

Hey guys , i tried Johns shell commands but i always get "Sorry, we cannot serve your request for a new account at this moment." when creating youtube accounts . i also get it when using ccleaner . I dont have Pro version , can i fix this somehow ?

I had this problem when creating yahoo accounts a while back, what ultimately fixed it was using shared/private proxies. Chances are if you're using scraped, they've already been abused.

i am using hide my ass VPN , it works well when creating manually , but only works once with ubot and then i get that message afterwards , tried deleting everything with ccleaner , changing IP and restarting ubot , nothing helped . Can someone suggest how to fix ?

• 3 months later...

one is calling a system property to clear the process, and other is to clear a directory.

thats why you only have the 1 request popup.

to confirm its working just check your #SharedObjects folder there will be items in it if it didnt run correctly. and to verify navigate to youtube.com or google.com it it will generate a flash cookie in there.

• 8 months later...