UBot Underground

Ubot Skype group

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it would be nice if we could gather a Ubot Skype-group. There, we would be able to exchange experience and help each other out.   A group like that would be open for everyone, regardless of sk

I believe most of the power Ubot developers are already connected on Skype and its a great network we have. I am on Skype 20 hours a day and online 24/7 so I don't miss anything. If someone wants to j

Same here. My skype is also on my profile as: emw-dgn   Feel free to add me. I am on 24/7 and alive most the time specially if I cant sleep or meeting deadlines.

• 4 weeks later...

I bump this thread

I am really sorry guys for not responding.

The Ubot group idea never really take off but after a long conversation with Seth, I decided to give it another go.

Hence, I will add all of you who posted in this thread and for the rest of you, please leave you Skype below and I´ll add you within one day or so.

its mainly just sharing your skype id, and if anyone has questions you just help out the person on skype or chit chat.

no real group per say

Yeah...for me it goes like this..."mind if I contact you on Skype?" to which I reply, "sure!"

There is no group that I am aware of, and if there is I am not a member! http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

John

Actually no, there are actual Chat groups on Skype. We're not talking about ad-hoc one on one chats. You have to give your Skype ID to a member of the group and have them invite/add you.

@SweTech is Praney Behl in this chat group? Because it sounds like from previous posts in this thread that you guys were working on two different groups. He was accepting names to invite to a group and so were you.

Actually no, there are actual Chat groups on Skype. We're not talking about ad-hoc one on one chats. You have to give your Skype ID to a member of the group and have them invite/add you.

@SweTech is Praney Behl in this chat group? Because it sounds like from previous posts in this thread that you guys were working on two different groups. He was accepting names to invite to a group and so were you.

Yes, Praney Behl is a member in this group. I haven´t heard anything about some other.

It's a bit pity to start a parallell community to these forums because experiences shared in a Skype Group will never be seen on these forums.

I am not saying that it is a bad idea, not at all, I am just thinking about possible consequences for Ubot forum users as whole.

I am glad people like the idea with a Ubot Skype group.

At the moment, we are close to 30 people in the channel and there´s a lot of action going on.

If you want in, just leave your Skype-name here in the thread or send me a PM and I´ll add you.

Thanks

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...