UBot Underground

Ubot Studio Code Generator - Platinum Edition 130+ precoded sites v2

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

v2 Generator Video We are packing TONS of Options in this Software for you.. Spits out Ubot Studio formatted javascript code to create accounts, log in, refresh, go back and more Automatically gr

Awesome. Just updated it and looks great   Thanks bud

Ok, If you haven't updated in awhile, I pushed one out today. There are two new features:   1) reCaptcha is now in the" type" dropdown precoded to solve almost all reCaptchas 2)The software now suppo

Posted Images

How the hell did I miss this? I've spent the last 10 days coding sites (with a lot of frustration)... I have both you guys on skype, why didn't you spam me some sales stuff! But seriously, maybe an email list for new products is a good idea? I'm purchasing now.

How the hell did I miss this? I've spent the last 10 days coding sites (with a lot of frustration)... I have both you guys on skype, why didn't you spam me some sales stuff! But seriously, maybe an email list for new products is a good idea? I'm purchasing now.

lol...we don't spam! http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

John

Great job and very newbie friendly.

Thank you Rich! That was a main goal! The next update will have some nice surprises as well as a bug fix that wasn't resetting the fields properly all the time.

John

i noticed an update, any instructions on using it in the future?

i also remember seeing a video on saving the files we make. could you tell me where i can find that?

thanks guys

...also if you look underneath the pre-coded sites you will now see pre-coded functions...there will be many more to come...just click the blue triangle to activate them...they load by virtue of choosing them.

John

i have watched the other videos and have a good understanding on what is covered ...

... the "pre-coded functions" is what i was hoping you can add a short 5 minute video on, showing proper usage and when are these functions applicable to use.

are you going to do a video on them?

thanks

I have to say this is probably the best Ubot Studio 4 companion and it really does save time and make compiled bots faster. I have also noticed that compiled bots are less likely to skip a node or function when using Javascript commands for some reason (you know how large bots sometimes just skip a command and jump to the next one).

The only setback that I face is that I have the Standard Ubot version which doesn't include the code view so I can't simply copy the code from the Javascript Generator to Ubot staight away, but that's no big deal. All I have to do is just edit the javascript code a little bit and paste it in run javascript nodes.

I can't recommend this enough! it's perfect for new starters and advanced Ubot coders, it saves a lot of time and if you sell compiled bots your customers will appreciate how fast your bots are.

I also really love this tool and quite a few sites have had auto generation code added that I asked for (for which I'm truly appreciative).

One suggestion/enhancement I have for it would be, under the +More Snippetts Area (its actually misspelled there... it should be Snippets with one "t" unless you're making some kind of artistic statement) is to have a small library of text snippets (left trim, right trim, full trim, random text generator, case converter, permutation generator, etc.). That would be uber cool.

Cheers,

Duane

left trim, right trim, case converter would be more functions then they are commands

random text generator, and permutation generator is more a defined command that could be used and normally set to a list

Will see what we can do. thanks for the suggestions. Always open to more..

Permutations have been added. I am considering at this point getting rid of the More Snippets and just including everything in the new pre-coded functions section. Also, the popup message that your code was copied to the clipboard has been removed.

John